Starting a new broadcast

So, Sup Forums, Im looking for listeners and people to suggest new music for the station I run(as of yesterday morning), and I felt that you guys would be able to help. Any music lovers out there, ask for a url to the stream. Im gonna keep it going as long as I can.

Other urls found in this thread:

radioking.com/play/wivaria
m.me/WiVaria
us21.chatzy.com/59909875845885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

radioking.com/play/wivaria is the stream source, It's just dead air right now, but if I see someone connected, post a request, and I'll make it happen

Eww 0/10 for putting a Starcaster in the thread pic

In Fairness, I was drunk, and its now the logo of the station. I also ripped out every goddamn component and replaced them with god tier after market. Sold it, made 400 bucks.

In Fairness, I was drunk, and its now the logo of the station. I also ripped out every goddamn component and replaced them with god tier after market. Sold it, made 400 bucks.

Bumping.
The Idea behind this station is to bring back vinyl as a first choice amongst radio stations, break barriers for musicians and music lovers, and honestly just listen to some great songs. The Lineup right now is Zappa, King Crimson, Opeth, Rush, and Alice Cooper. Subject to change of course, but wheres the fun without that.

Soon as someone connects and makes a suggestion, it goes live again

K Now you're cool. What'd you put in it exactly?

Can't quite remember the pickups off the top of my head, this was years ago. But I stuck the Fender locking tuners in there, along with a refretting and stacked humbucker. Did almost all that myself, used to be pretty damn good back then.

What's playing now, the name? You should play something by the Smashing Pumpkins.

Cool now you get at least an 8/10 for this being a cool ass idea (the station)

If you do do pumpkins, maybe some real early pumpkins, like Gish or Siamese dream- dirty and angry. Really good stuff there. Possibly lesser known stuff.

Basically you guys just send me a youtube link on the facebook page, and Ill play it. the url is fb /WiVaria

Can fuckin do.

Bumping because it would be fucking rad if a bunch of Sup Forums got in on this.

I do not have facebook. Am I shit out of luck on requesting?

m.me/WiVaria This should work

10/10 love the tunes

How do you feel about Type O Negative? How about something from Slow Deep and Hard?

Der Untermensch would be my preference.

us21.chatzy.com/59909875845885
Chat room for requests and conversation

Bump

bumping for Dalek

Bump for good jamz

Come on guys, we can do this. Make suggestions and Ill make it happen

if it plays Grimes ill listen to.

whats the stream?

radioking.com/play/wivaria

Playing Zappa now but you can request Grimes

>radioking.com/play/wivaria