Who's going to be seeing Swans on this tour?

Who's going to be seeing Swans on this tour?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0sdOvQjtUrg?t=16m12s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

me
are you?

me
are you?

(vancouver)

9:30 club on 7/28. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Me

Brooklyn. Any advice for a first (and probably last) time swans-goer

>supporting a rapist

OP here too any advice
Setlist? what not to do?

Gira recommends butt-plugs.
youtu.be/0sdOvQjtUrg?t=16m12s

yee on 7/18

COME TO BRAZIL

Going in Detroit

Me 7/6

same

Maybe July 22 in atl

Peter.

I want to but no one I know likes Swans :'(((

Seeing them in Tucson on September 1st.

I'm kind of hoping they have an old song on their setlist for this tour. Like how they had Coward for the Seer tour. That would be cool

Just go on your own.

I refuse to support criminals, so know I will not be seeing swans on any of their tours ever again.

Gonna try to see them at the Fonda Theater, how quick does their shit sell out?

fuck off larkin

Ayeeee really stoked for the Tucson show. Missed them last time they were here.

Theyre coming in September and my only friend that likes Swans won't be here until Thanksgiving :c

Me!! Cant wait till frankie m

They will be playing for free on an university in my town.

Got my ticket for fonda

Dallas?

see u there my nigga

i'm probably gonna go to the show, none of my friends want to go with, though.
it'll be my second time at trees, since i'm gonna see boris/earth there next month

i really fucking want to and probably could but i feel guilty about spending dat caaaash since i'd have to drive a minimum of 9 hours at least.

hopefully I'll make it there lol

>Got two tickets to the Philly show
>One for me and one for my girlfriend
>The tickets are at my girlfriend's house
>She left my house 20 minutes ago after breaking up with me
>Don't know if I'll be seeing those tickets again

I'll be at Boris, too! Going with some friends if you wanna meet up / have people to stand by or whatever.
Offer's open for you too if you're in Dallas.

I thought about going, but the fact that they only play 5 songs put me a little bit off.

:((((
i'm so fucking sorry, user. i'm going through a breakup rn too, it's absolutely brutal. how long did it last?

>they only play five songs
???
Who cares? The set is like two and a half hours long? It's more than five songs btw.

I might (Eindhoven)

Thanks for the support. She and I had broken up once before, on my decision, and I just couldn't stand it. All I wanted to do was talk with her, so, after a little convincing, we got back together. Don't know if this one is another false flag or for good.

We met each other this time last year. Didn't get serious until late October, didn't get really really serious until around April. But yeah. Sucks to lose a best friend in a city where I don't have many friends.

What happened with yours? Are you seeing Swans btw?

i feel you, man. we were together for like five months at first, then we broke up when her issues got too much to handle. then, a month later, she texted me at 3 am begging to get back together, so i gave it another shot, much to the chagrin of my closest friends. we were together for about eight months this last time, then it all sorta fizzled. she stopped being interested, i suppose. that was really getting to me, and she clearly didn't want in anymore, so we ended it about two weeks ago. it was drawn out way too long and i'm still reeling from it.
and yeah, i'm the dallas guy from thanks so much, man! hopefully it won't be cringey to have a pseudo-Sup Forums meet up but i'm game

>hopefully it won't be cringey to have a pseudo-Sup Forums meet up
It's not as bad as you think. o:)

I've met plenty of Sup Forumstants the same kind of way. You on Twitter or Last?

and Yeah man, and if you are game, we can go in the back and fuck each other.
It won't be cringy

rats! deleted my twitter after the aforementioned breakup, my ex was the one that made me download it in the first place.
sounds good bby ;^)

Email?

how big is your cock?

Me
(Budapest)

yep - Toronto
wow - where do you live?

I'm not going to listen or support this artist for his raping.

parsecs

would've killed to see them play helpless child live

Me
(Chile)

[email protected]

who else here /sixinchsavior/

YES IT NEED INTEREST
YES IT'S NINE INCHES

Who Boston here?

Me
Who E here?
V A N