KPOP GENERAL

여자친구 edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E0Y3ABqK7M4
youtu.be/FeeUU_CltIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my pretty age 25

who's hype for the comeback of the summer?

I want to lick Eunha's thighs, there I said it!

noona donk

she's pretty pure tho

girls i successfully forced:

yeri
jiae
babysoul
binnie
twiceboy
sohye (on the border, not sure if you guys actually like her)

girls i unsuccessfully forced:

umji
sorn
le
exidboy
black girl from rania (knew this would never work)

omo

Why don't people like Hyoyeon?

Jesus Christ Baekhyun. At least Xiumin was there. That makes everything better. (Or was it somebody else?)
I think the first mini could be considered underwhelming, but to be fair you shouldn't be expecting anything at all. This one seems balanced at least. And the title track might be fun.

Seriously, Jessica did not beat Woohyun?
And Jihyo is one of the worst imo. Only Chaeyoung is uglier. But Jihyo seems like she might become a good singer someday. She's no Mina though.
I don't want Mamamoo to change their style, but I don't want it to be exactly like their previous release either. Tough. VRomance has to keep it simple.
Beast without Hyungseung doesn't sound very good, but we'll see. I didn't like Butterfly too much. Hyuna and VIXX in August. Better hold your Ravi.
Pentagon... I can't. But I'll watch their MV. Already lost interest in Boys24 desu. If Pledis Girlz is going to be another Gugudan I hope they don't even debut.

i hope they make it a something comeback

why would anybody like her?

>umji
>sorn
>le
I was going to say "because they're fucking uggo"

but then

>babysoul

i LOVE chungha

Chaeyoung is cute as fuck you son of a bitch

That's cute and I didn't even notice that.

what about her

based buddies

Why not?

playing classic games with noona

>I just wanna dance meme

literally

she's an ogre and a bitch

oh

I'm so glad all my buddies are here, I love each and every one of you

i want to ________ user

keep posting eunbean kys

I like her

as cute as umji sorn combined.

imagine railing Umji's butt

visual hole 2bh

only that last part is maybe true

irene...

why is yuju such a grinch

idiot

:)

you sold me on sohye

i have to pay you back, how do you feel about doyeon currently?

hmm...

I would, she's probably desperate enough for any sort've positive attention that she'd love it.

but sometimes, on rare occasions, an incredible lewdness breaks through... like a beautiful volcano
and it is our duty to record and preserve those moments for all eternity

if Iron calls it gaypop then it is gaypop

he was actually alone this time he was really determined to stay focused
>you shouldn't be expecting anything at all
i feel like this is a bad mentality to have lmao if they keep on releasing shitty boring music ill just end up dropping them i at least have some level of expectations

what is sohye seeing?

SOTY desu
youtu.be/E0Y3ABqK7M4

i don't like her personality, it's too much for me. i'm glad she treats the soshi members good though.

now that i think about it all of SNSD have shit personalities except maybe seo and yoona

it definitely is

she kind of reminds me of trotfu

>those sexy index knuckles

I JUST WANNA BLAST
THE NIGHT AWAY

legs for days~

Sohye is top cutie, user.

her philtrum looks crooked

like when?

she's too pretty, people are naturally gonna like her. forcing girls is only fun when they're not likely to receive love

is that what he said or did he say kpop? the two are pronounced alike

one of the hottest idols around for sure.

And it didn't help... Poor Baekhyun. Did you see that "Baekhyun watches Taeyeon's MV" meme thing? lol
No, I know. But I meant for their debut. I had never heard of them before so I literally didn't expect anything. Now I want at least a song as fun as H&S. But yeah, if they don't keep up something will have to be done.

you're drunk again, arent you?

twice is F I N I T O

like when she's rubbing oil on her leg before a performance...

>black girl from rania (knew this would never work)
fucking lol i was there when you tried that shit, you're a real bastard

post sohye feet

If I'm posting on kpg I'm drunk

i used to dislike sohye because i thought she was untalented as fuck and wasn't hot enough to compensate for it
then i realized there are currently idols who are similarly untalented and are straight up ugly, yet they managed to land spots on popular girl groups regardless
like when i look at aoa chanmi it really puts the sohye thing in perspective for me

best clavicles in the game

not once, not twice, not thrice

dark times those were...

*tips*

post that webm

her beauty eases my pain

can you cook, kpg? would you cook for your waifu?

>Seobot
>Yoonautist
>good personalities
LOL

the only good personalities in soshi are/were:
Sunny
Jessica

i can only grill

me too, she makes me feel like I'll survive

bona...

I love her too, but only when her eyebags aren't that prominent

I can do cup noodles

how about yuri

I will bake her favourite bread everyday.

Woohyunie sold 78k and Jessica at 69k and she never promoted on shows.
Chaeyoung needs her eye brows darkened and she'll be perfect. Maybe a different hair color. That helped Jihyo.
Whatever Mamamoo does I'm on board. VRomance will be busking for awhile. I don't think they will be idols like Mamamoo.
Hyungseung was bringing them down in the end anyway. I'm sure they can maintain it as five members.
Prepare to be proved wrong in August. VIXX and my girl are coming back. Isn't August when EXO repackage is dropped? Oh no.
I'm watching Pentagon Maker. I like it better than Boys24, even if Boys24 is more high budget, the boys aren't catching my attention. I'll just wait for the group.
Pledis Girlz will not be like Gu9udan thankfully. We have enough of those groups in the industry but that's what the public wants. I'm sure there are idol fans that want a female Seventeen with less members, since 13 is a lot.

no matter where she goes it will always lead her to yoojung

wth shes amazing, i just didnt pick her up faster than i did because i didnt pay attention to 101

who is the worst wjsn

youtu.be/FeeUU_CltIE

clc teaser
really hope the japs will go for this

>"Baekhyun watches Taeyeon's MV"
lmao i havent but i can only imagine especially now that baekyeon is confirmed because they're sharing glasses on vapp
man i didnt even like H&S that much but the choreo was cute
i just have so many reservations you keep getting me excited i dont want to horribly let down twice now

oops my bad dude I actually love Yuri

OMZM when?

this question hurts my brain

Taeyeon has cluster A traits and Tiffany cluster B.

I am hype as fuck to see my girls slay again

>Jessica
she's a bitch though. the based racist stylist noona said she called the other members ugly and stuff, that doesn't roll with me

>listening to bitter singers/rappers
Not even once.

Doyeon seriously has next-level visuals

She's gonna be a supermodel once she retires from idol shit, her growth plates haven't even closed yet

F I N I T O

Momo is qt as fuck, people always talk about her in terms of being sexy dancer and everything but she's really cutie

4Minute DIED FOR THIS SHIT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-bye