Weezer - I Love the USA

New weezer single

Not off an album but a standalone song for NASA/independence day

It's really something eh. VERY different from White

youtu.be/vm9C0RVR2lU

I wanna hate it, but the melody and instrumentation give it this really sombre, almost sarcastic darkness which makes the song feel completely different.

Also the solo is the shit.

Rivers can do whatever the fuck he wants after White and EWBAITE and I won't even complain.

At least he finally earnt the right to pursue something different, and musically this song is very interesting. The swearing though, yikes

another shitty chapter added in the book of weezer

I like it, solo is sexy af

even more cringe than his weeaboo songs

>people will misinterpret this song as sincerely patriotic and not a scathing sarcastic ballad apeing the USA's blind patriotism in the face of its flaws

No wonder Rivers wrote Raditude for you plebs

>The White Album was a remake of The Blue Album
>Weezer's next album is going to be a remake too, not of Pinkerton, but Songs From the Black Hole.
The space theme proves it, wake up sheeple.

>The White Album was a remake of The Blue Album

Not even remotely. If anything White was an attempt at Pinkerton again. The song even ends with an acoustic song Butterfly = Endless Bummer

Multiple songs about his Japanese wife, javanese girls in Pinkerton

Do you wanna get high is a blatant Pinkerton cop

Is Rivers' wife actually Japanese?

>still asleep

Yes

Rivers said fuck.

Actually it's alright

I fucking hope so. I haven't actually listened to SFTBH yet but I love Pinkerton so I probably would like it

Sounds like Linkin Park ft Sufjan Stevens

I can't take a band that unironically has a track titled "I love the USA" serious.

This song is really funny though, seems like its a Born in the USA situation where people are taking it as being exactly what it says on the tin.

I see people are taking this song literally

ahahahahahahaha

But it is ironic