Please can someone buy me the cassette...

Please can someone buy me the cassette? I already bought the vinyl so don't feel like wasting more money on shitty format.

Will provide shipping info upon request, thank.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.ie/itm/Aphex-Twin-Cheetah-Rare-Indies-Cassette-Sold-Out-Pre-Order-2000-Only-/331895350728?hash=item4d468125c8:g:iC0AAOSwjXRXZByq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microtonal_music
mega.nz/#!9JIXEDrZ!6ReLMNf5xU_sq9OGyl7e89GGP_SYJxVUKuPoZaoIvEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow someone's a fucking teenager.

sent;^)

No, grow the fuck up asshat.

How much is it? Where are you located? If the cassette is under 15 I'll buy it for you.

Just put your Paypal address on here and I will send you the money. I promise i wont hack you or anything.

what's ur shipping info?

Lol this isn't faggot

ebay.ie/itm/Aphex-Twin-Cheetah-Rare-Indies-Cassette-Sold-Out-Pre-Order-2000-Only-/331895350728?hash=item4d468125c8:g:iC0AAOSwjXRXZByq

you rock dude! bid 15 we will hopefully get it.

>can someone buy me thing
>I don't want to because it's shitty and a waste of money

make it two?

>2016 -24
>buying cassettes

hey OP, check your mail :)

Cassettes are a "collateral" effect of the car industry. Shit quality. People just want them because they're all cool-looking and shit. Bitch, buy empty tapes for fifty cents on eBay, print the album cover, cut it and put it inside the case. Otherwise fuck off.

Also, forgot to add:
>I'm collecting it!
Isn't a valid reason to justify the purchase of a cassette made in 2016. They're just doing it and charging you the same/more on a dated format for your money. Unless there's a download code with it, you're autistic.

People collect stamps you fuck.

^__^ omg!

and they say this place is cancer

people collect their own toenails too

Noone is buying super expensive cassettes though, they usually cost about as much as the download would be anyway and come with download anyway. This Aphex Twin cassette cost is a joke, but I have a fair few cassette only releases which were about 4/5 quid.

this is pretty cool huh
imagine asking a synth company to do something and they actually do it, the absolute mad men

what is microtuning?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microtonal_music

i was gonna buy the cassette edition only since it comes with DL code.. but i was too late

oh shit

I read a pro poker player bought up the vast majority in one go.Something like ~1600 copies. I'm not even sure he's a fan.

so like, eastern call to prayer and throat singing?

Look up Harry Partch, Easley Blackwood, and Giacinto Scelsi.

faith in dicky james = restored

wow this actually makes sense
love u RDJ

i wonder if he's implying that he's sitting on some trax that would attract come to daddy/windowlicker levels of attention?

i would have to assume so
I wonder when he'll be ready to unleash em

sure, anything else user?

sure, give me your address and I will send it

ty pm sent :)

who will win the Euros 2016?

you got it pal, just hmu with your address, ss# and ill send it out today

I'm rooting for France but surely they'll choke. I hope Poland will win today, they deserve a good cup run.
Who are you rooting for my friend?

cheetah (web rip)
mega.nz/#!9JIXEDrZ!6ReLMNf5xU_sq9OGyl7e89GGP_SYJxVUKuPoZaoIvEA

I've Italy to win outright. Although who doesn't want to Iceland take it home?

see*

Potato quality?

yeah, i guess everyone can expect the winner of Italy - Germany to be the strongest contender. I wouldn't mind Iceland winning if it didn't involve beating France.

nice

delete this

You're a diamond m8

lol

fake