Sup Forums makes WILDFLOWER

In honor of the album's release today, let's make our own album cover for "Wildflower" by the Avalanches. Ctrl+f for a tile (i.e. A2), if it's free, claim it and recreate in paint/gimp/etc and post it back here. Each tile is 250x250.

I'll collage it all together once all 16 are finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Vw4Q1CQB!WtGzMo1nboNisaAxc5zyjc9LncRMpZBNCEgKHn46Q9g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This album deserves no such honor.

D1

Claiming A1

A2

Shut up faggot

D1 finished

claiming C1

claiming c3

A1 Finished

claiming a4

c1 finished

d2

A4

C3 finished

already claimed

A2 finished

d2 finished

c4

claming d4

A4 done

Claiming d3

claiming b2

A3

Done.

done

C4 done

claiming b4

a3, b1, b3, c2 are still available

I'm assuming this process has been done for other albums but I've never seen them, can you guys post any that you have saved?

I have Joanna Newsom gimme a min to find it.

claiming B3

A3 done

Claiming B1

I SHALL CLAIM C2

Beautiful!

Did the latest Pet Sounds ever get finished?

fun fun
here's b4

I'm surprised how many of these are actual entries and not nazi imagery or somethinf

(In case you don't get it, pic IS c2)

B1!

turn it upside down then you got it

Only B3 and C2 left, don't disappoint

b3 done

claiming b3

Here's C2

only c2 left!

nice

I changed mine slightly because I wasn't happy with it

No you cuck

Did you even use the OP image?

>I don't know what effort is, so I'll just meme instead

yeah, most mosaics I see on other boards just fill the squares up with as many memes and dicks as possible, and the end result isn't even recognizable at that point

that's just a reference to the position on the grid and will look out of place on the final picture but not even in a funny way since the joke takes to much explaining

This might actually turn out pretty good, you guys didn't overdo it with the memes

Don't include this please

Yes. And i put mine all over it. The rules say nothing against it.

Someone actually do C2 and put in some effort

that's because there shouldn't need to be a rule stating that you should try to make it fit in with the picture

>cuck
I bet you think you're real smart, huh. Yeah, we've got friggin'....Mr Wiseguy here. Funny jokes guy, yeah. Real professional. Well, hey, guess what - that's not you. You are NOT a funny guy. You think calling somebody a "cuck" is funny? Let me tell you something, FUCKFACE! It fucking isn't! It's a shit word that's been removed entirely from its original meaning - not that that meaning was ever dignified in the first place - and then transplanted here, to the shithole of the internet, so that morons like you could use it as a retort to anyone, LITERALLY ANYONE, that you feel like talking shit about. Look at what you've done, asswipe. I hope you're happy.

Atleast try and make it fit in with the rest of the image you meme loving fuck

OP here. c2 is still open, someone make it.

k claiming c2 one sec

how did you do this? it's really cool

not the guy but I made d4 which is super similarly made. I pasted an image of a texture into a slightly translucent layer over the square from the album, then used the eraser tool to make it the same shape as whatever section I was doing. Repeat for however many shapes you do in your square, then delete the original album layer and set all the layers to a normal transparency.

alright this should do for c2

i have an ipad app that lets me draw over images and it has some neat textures to use instead of colours

mega.nz/#!Vw4Q1CQB!WtGzMo1nboNisaAxc5zyjc9LncRMpZBNCEgKHn46Q9g
from the other thread.

thank me later you fucking faggots.

..better than the other, at least

rude

is this legit?

is it free? also what is it called?

Yep, listening to it now.

FINISHED PRODUCT

nice job, Sup Forums

beautiful

zozzle

well done guys

actually looks good

this looks great

It actually looks better in small form, still pretty good though.

oh shit I just realized what A3 is

Horrible

>Horrible
I bet you think you're real smart, huh. Yeah, we've got friggin'....Mr Wiseguy here. Funny jokes guy, yeah. Real professional. Well, hey, guess what - that's not you. You are NOT a funny guy. You think calling somebody a "cuck" is funny? Let me tell you something, FUCKFACE! It fucking isn't! It's a shit word that's been removed entirely from its original meaning - not that that meaning was ever dignified in the first place - and then transplanted here, to the shithole of the internet, so that morons like you could use it as a retort to anyone, LITERALLY ANYONE, that you feel like talking shit about. Look at what you've done, asswipe. I hope you're happy.

i mean ur right but i think u should chill just a lil

put me in the screenshot

someone post this screenshot up real good

good job everyone