Tfw a literal month of checking Sup Forums more frequently than I have in years

>tfw a literal month of checking Sup Forums more frequently than I have in years
>witnessing firsthand its rapidly increasing decay but grinding my teeth and bearing it just for that one day where I'd see that one thread
>tfw losing hope, was planning on just waiting until july 8th if today ended up being more of the same
>mfw I log on and see the good word

jason aldean in the meantime`

I GET IT GUYS. I FUCKING GET IT IT'S SUMMER. THE KIDDOS ARE OUT OF SCHOOL AND ARE ASKING FOR RECS BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T EVEN LISTENED TO ANYTHING BESIDES DEATH GRIPS AND ANCO AND THEY WANT TO BE SUPERIOR TO ALL THEIR NORMIE SCHOOL PALS WHEN SUMMER IS OVER. ANTHONY FANTANO THREADS RUN RAMPANT AND EVERY THIRD THREAD IS ABOUT FUCKING BLURRYFACE BECAUSE THEY WANT FUNNI Sup ForumsTANT REACTIONS SO THEY CAN SCREENCAP IT AND POST IT ON /R/Sup Forums. WE GET IT. WE FUCKING GET IT. THIS IS AN ALBUM. IT EXISTS. BIG DEAL YOU SHILLS. WHILE WE'RE AT IT, LET'S HAVE MORE BAND HAS TWO DRUMMERS SPONGEBOB CAVEMAN MEME THREADS! MORE WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS THREADS! AND THE YELLOW FEVER IS AT AN ALLTIME HIGH IN THE KPOP GENERAL, WITH THOUSANDS OF LITTLE SHITS DIDDLING THEMSELVES TO WEBMS OF KPOP STARS DOING THE MOST MENIAL TASKS. YOU'RE NOT FUNNY. YOU'RE NOTHING.

YA

Still can't believe this guy lived like a block away from my middle school

Its really cool but creepy at the same time

why didn't you have sex with him

Is this man gonna molest me?

Reply to this post or your mother dies tonight

great replies guys good job on completely proving op right

shut the fuck up you retarded faggot

rest her soul

:( no pls

better safe than sorry

Stop

it lived up to the hype

>that transition from subway to going home

rude

fuck off my mom just had surgery. non-life-threatening surgery, but this still made me anxious

jime ferraro music
marxist post-soundscape 3d utopia cyberhighway
unite to fight corporate kkkapitalist boyo

Listening to this makes me so blissed out that I can't even care about you guys shitting up my thread

r6ftgyhujyhgtr

bro

>not saying "in the aldeantime"

you sicken me

>rapidly increasing decay
bITCH if you ain't here to thrive amongst the dead you dont belong

haha this is going on r/Sup Forums

I don't know why I do this.

Meh

pls

double dubs checc

FUCK