ITT: Logic Discussion

What does Sup Forums think of Logic?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/k99aid7bts5fycc/Logic - Bobby Tarantino.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking faggot

It's an interesting philosophical concept

Can we talk about how Slave II is the exact same beat as Rambo by Bryson Tiller

he's called logic because he ponders often how the fuck even he made it in the industry

...holy shit you're right!

Under Pressure 6.5/10
TITS 7/10
and that's being generous

good if you're a 13 year old cod player

A gay queer faggot poopy fuck

the dude had a fun set at a festival i went to but that's about it

Anybody have a link for Bobby Tarantino?

I know it just came out, but slim hopes.

i dont get Sup Forums's problem against logic, under pressure was a solid 8/10. hes got good story telling and lyrics, under pressure, gang related and til the end are good examples, also his flow is good.

I don't listen to much rap but I really like Under Pressure and Incredible True Story

He really needs to stop doing that. He always has beats that sound identical to other songs. (Like Woah - Alright by Kendrick, Stainless-Backyard by Travis Scott,)

white hopsin

Is Travis Scott's album worth it?

mediafire.com/download/k99aid7bts5fycc/Logic - Bobby Tarantino.zip

Uhhh if your talking about Rodeo then yes. IMO the 2nd best rap album to come last year

He just released a mix tape today

Its about the same for about a minute then switches up

Thats barely something to be upset about it works and other people sample all the time

bobby tarantino is pretty good mang. waiting for his lyrically intense album tho. too much jacking off in this one

You'd be wrong

Unapologetic industry plant/10
He has solid technical ability but he hasn't done anything tonset himself apart from his contemporaries. As several other anons have said, he makes sound-a-like beats to ride other atists hype. It makes me wonder if he's scared people won't like what he does if he doesn't fit with the popular acts and that fear is going to continually wipe away any originality that he had when he started.