Last.fm thread

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN (recommended)
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/
>DISCORD CHAT
discord.gg/MuzY7zr

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/squidcudi
last.fm/user/alicemizuki
last.fm/user/Meta-Guru
last.fm/user/DJGhostworld
last.fm/user/Chukleduck
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/Trapdoormech
last.fm/user/bobfedex
last.fm/user/Cavenyanson
last.fm/user/JOE_THE_LOSER
last.fm/user/arbreheureux
last.fm/user/xPhentom
last.fm/user/AbsoluteMadman9
last.fm/user/Fenyll
last.fm/user/brightsideyeah
last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
last.fm/user/BigHatLogan
last.fm/user/GhostlyRain
last.fm/user/HippieCa7
last.fm/user/sneffel
last.fm/user/crywalkers
last.fm/user/Meme_master
last.fm/user/QuestoCalore
last.fm/user/Kawwaveh
last.fm/user/filthyhaze
last.fm/user/duartemartinho
last.fm/user/undefined1337
last.fm/user/nedefinets
last.fm/user/Scatman9934
last.fm/user/meddle511
last.fm/fr/user/Jessieye
last.fm/user/fullofheck
last.fm/user/Arantis47
last.fm/user/C4dn3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

last.fm/user/squidcudi

last.fm/user/squidcudi

last.fm/user/squidcudi

hay guise

last.fm/user/alicemizuki

last.fm/user/Meta-Guru

Hello, if you need recs or something.You can talk to me.

last.fm/user/DJGhostworld

last.fm/user/Chukleduck

last.fm/user/Chukleduck

last.fm/user/gebbg

cant sleep

Last 1 month I have been into memes,

last.fm/user/Trapdoormech

Sigh. I'm so alone. I just want to meet a girl who has the same interests as I do, someone who I can connect with on an emotional level. Is it so bad to want a girl who is just as into music as you are? People say: "You shouldn't expect someone to have the same level of interest you do in a particular subject" but why shouldn't I?

I want to lay in my bed and listen to The Flaming Lips with a girl, I want to watch French films in my living room with a girl, I want to sit in silence and read with a girl. I want to have to ability to experience all that I love with another person, and I want to experience all that they love as well. I want something new, I'm sick of being alone, drowning myself in various forms of entertainment to distract myself from the fact that I'm all alone, and I always will be. Life is cruel.

I wanna watch Sofia Coppola films with a girl..
I feel u user

last.fm/user/ZeroFiamma

>I'm all alone, and I always will be.
why do you think that?

I think a lot of us have those feelings, but we just gotta cope with the fact that it probably wont happen. If you want meet a girl with the same interests as you in terms of music, you probably have to go to more concerts. It will definitely increase your chances of getting your ideal girl, but still no one is perfect and you gotta accept that.

Life is cruel but you can still make the best of it. I wish the best for you user. I hope everyone finds their "perfect" dream girl, but obviously very few of us will.

last.fm/user/bobfedex

guess what album I fell in love with today

I feel like an alien

I've got an ugly "school shooter" vibe to me (according to friends and family) that I can't seem to get rid of, many people are scared of me when they see me, I try my best to look past it and act like a normal person, but its hard.

Of course that's not the only reason, just the first one that popped into my mind. I attempt to talk to girls a lot but theres always this feeling that we just don't connect, we don't "click" do you know what I mean? I have yet to meet a woman who genuinely interested me to the point where I feel a physical need to see her.

Sadly I live in an area that doesn't see a lot of concerts by the artists that I like, my best bet is to try to find some sort of underground local artists and meet girls at shows there, its harder than you think to find those shows tho.

first for anime
last.fm/user/Cavenyanson

last.fm/user/JOE_THE_LOSER

last.fm/user/arbreheureux

>ugly school shooter vibe
I swear some chicks dig that, and yo don't think about love and relationships too much. That shit'll depress you.

last.fm/user/xPhentom

>Last 7 days I have been into toe, The Smiths, The Clientele, Slint, Basil's Kite, Foxing, The Doors, The Antlers, American Football, Gabriel Fauré, TotorRo, Hexis, Imprisoned, Pele, Snowing, Mac DeMarco, Chet Baker, Demiurge, Fishmans and Jerry Paper.

last.fm/user/AbsoluteMadman9

last.fm/user/Fenyll

>Last 7 days I have been into Swans, Teen Suicide, Animal Collective, Death Grips, Igorrr, Helios, The Avalanches, Salvia Palth, Spinvis, Georges Bizet, David Bowie, Machinae Supremacy, Maurice Ravel, Black Sun Empire, Mr. Bungle, Lone, Danny Brown, Franz Liszt, Fuck Buttons, Radiohead, Liars, Blaudzun, Erik Satie, Solar Fields, Green Day, DJ Shadow, Meshuggah, Mimi Page, Chelsea Wolfe and Devin Townsend Project.

What are you guys up to today?

I had a class earlier and now I'm going to piss away my night listening to music and maybe going for a drive with a friend. How about you?

Just waking up and finishing my listen to the Age of Adz album, hbu?

last.fm/user/brightsideyeah

>Last 7 days I have been into Elliott Smith, Mark Kozelek & Jimmy Lavalle, Melt-Banana, of Montreal, Sven Libaek, Giles Corey, Deerhunter, Foodman, Candy Claws, Laurel Halo, Mount Eerie, Planning for Burial, Smog, The Books, The Brave Little Abacus, Sufjan Stevens, Throbbing Gristle, Salon Music, black wing and Destroyer.

I'm on my way to work!

last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
Anyone check out the new Avalanches

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Richard Wagner, Vatican Shadow, Frank Sinatra, Ezra Pound, Stan Kenton, Ildjarn, Louis Armstrong, Burning Star Core & Prurient, Fairport Convention, Fire + Ice, Nic Jones, Bert Jansch & John Renbourn, The Shadow Ring, Coleman Hawkins, Philip Cohran, Sutcliffe Jügend, Chris Watson, Cremation Lily, Hazard, The Dubliners, Lennie Niehaus, Roy Orbison, Im Gleichschritt Marsch, Penthouse Apartment, Strawbs, The Sodality, Blood Axis, Genocide Organ, FFH, Job Karma, Government Alpha, The Rita, Alberich & Lussuria, Koufar, Rome, Earth, FFH & Prurient, Hotogisu & Prurient, Mania and Koufar & Skin Graft.

last.fm/user/BigHatLogan

bump

doo doo doo doo
doo doo doo doo doo

last.fm/user/GhostlyRain

Last 7 days I have been into The Microphones, ゲルニカ, Grouper, Brian Eno, Thanksgiving, kesson shoujo, 神聖かまってちゃん, Taku Sugimoto, Jandek, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Love, Claire, TomppaBeats, Do Make Say Think, 工藤礼子, C418, Fishmans, Os Mutantes, Prurient, 125, Rue Montmartre, 麓健一, Эдyapд Apтeмьeв, ゑでぃまぁこん, 銀杏BOYZ, Rome, Sigur Rós, Daemonia Nymphe, Nico, ヘドロメルヘン, Soul Coughing, Yōran, Delia Derbyshire, ミドリ, Nuno Canavarro, Neil Young, Plastikman, Aphex Twin, downy, Xiu Xiu, Pale Cocoon, pasteboard, The American Analog Set, U Ba Than, Bluetile Lounge, Oneohtrix Point Never, Set Fire to Flames, Steven R. Smith, 一ノ宮頼子, Current 93, かえる目 and Codeine.

last.fm/user/HippieCa7

Good morning, hope you guys have a nice day.

last.fm/user/sneffel

good day so far, hope yours is sweet as a cheery as well

last.fm/user/crywalkers

Feeling good feeling great how are you?

last.fm/user/Meme_master
sup

to me

bump

to you

bump

last.fm/user/QuestoCalore
>tfw thinking about making profile pic anime

b

*farts*

u

Those Admins on the discord chat are kicking everyone out! I never using their chat ever again.

lies and slander

Kaeo come back

last.fm/user/Kawwaveh

I agree those mods are so autistic. The abuse their power and they think they should have their chat on the OP. Disgusting

>
lol ur fucking gay

all of these posts were made singlhandedly by me

(you) or bust

BIGHATLOGAN FOR PRESIDENT

last.fm/user/filthyhaze
>Last 7 days I have been into Nines, Gucci Mane, Xavier Wulf, Young Thug, DJ Esco & Future, Lil Ugly Mane, Freddie Gibbs, Playboi Carti, PeeWee Longway, Mike Will Made-It, SAMURAI NEITO, Three 6 Mafia, Contact Lens, $uicideboy$, Young Dro, Bahwee, DJ Smokey, SpaceGhostPurrp, Gunplay and Nas.

Hi

OUR FEARLESS LEADER

nice

last.fm/user/duartemartinho

last.fm/user/undefined1337

post yfw last.fm has no groups and no one uses shouts anymore

last.fm/user/nedefinets

damn my last.fm nickname is undefined when translated. here

last.fm/user/Scatman9934

yo

last.fm/user/meddle511

happy canada day you silly canucks

last.fm/fr/user/Jessieye

Last 7 days I have been into Arca, Octo Octa, DJ Shadow, Milton Nascimento, John Roberts, John Talabot, Luomo, Brood Ma, Potions, Perfume Advert, Magic Fades + Soul Ipsum, Alex Smoke, Cherushii, Moodymann, Adult Jazz, Felt, Theo Parrish, Unicorn Kid, Auscultation and Body-san.

last.fm/user/fullofheck

last.fm/user/Arantis47

last.fm/user/C4dn3