m.youtube.com/watch?v=CxnaPa8ohmM
youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=vrQWhFysPKY
youtube.com/watch?v=w8ZlZ3NPhXI
youtube.com/watch?v=pdKsnsqm3kQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck with them heavy senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=8J_0wkmqq8o

Dawg. Thoughts on the I No Longer Fear The Razor tapes?

they suck

corny white guys ripping off memphis ooo how cool

This shit is pure exploitation for fucbois. SGP has his space phonk, lil ugly mane is all over the map, bones dabbles in lots of sounds, but $B can only exploit memphis underground because their fans are retards who know nothing about underground southern rap.

>hurr holy shit dude this shit goes so hard durr
>hiphop will never be this RAW omg
>its like hiphops answer to heavy metal hyuk hyuk

Every fucking time.

>gotta pay these black guys to be in the video in order make this authentic
>that three six mafia sample

I couldn't handle it anymore. Fuck why are people falling for this bullshit.

You guys are getting ripping something off with taking influences. These guys grew up in New Orleans which has always been influenced by Memphis and their music influences include Lil Wayne and 3 6 so of course their going to sound like that. It's true lots of people that listen to them are just idiots though.
fuck SGP, and bones is just plain trash anymore.

shit

Why did you draw attention to their race? Are you a racist?

embarrassing on a vanilla ice level

at least bones and SGP try to make something new, $B can only rip off

in what instance have they ripped off?

$uicideboy$ in one song:
youtube.com/watch?v=NxwJ1q7cIck

They bring nothing new to the table. Their bars/lyricism are fucking tried and their whole movement is based of the false notion that their "dark music" is unique to hiphop, when they sample the fuck out of memphis rap in every other fucking song, but their dumbass dickriders of fans are none the wiser.

You will never hear anyone moan about Lil Ugly Mane (and remember he's white) or SGP but immedately get start to calling these guys frauds, why do you think that is? Because the former took thier influences and created their own sounds or made respectable homages.

$B doesn't sound new, it doesn't sound like a well intentioned throwback, it doesn't sound like a homage, it sounds like sub-par exploitation to anyone with any familiarity with underground southern hiphop.

Kill Yourself III is great
also Lil Peep is sick and who's next to him?

are you deaf? or maybe you've never listened to 3 6 mafia?

There's nothing wrong with not making something new though. Why does every single artist have to come out with something brand spanking new every single time? Besides that Ruby's flow is fucking amazing, are you kidding me? I'll admit Scrim can be mediocre. They are a horrorcore group so there music is going to have that dark feel to it.

If all you're referring to is 3 6 then please come up with something else. I don't understand how sampling their songs for instrumentals is a rip off. They listened to them as children and are heavily influenced from them. Also 3 6 and $B are both horrorcore so of course they're going to be similar.

youtube.com/watch?v=RHwGVPbLojw

>fuck SGP

These bitches you worship wouldn't exist if it weren't for SGP.

I acknowledge SGP for everything he did for underground rap as a whole but fuck him he's lame as shit now.

((Feel free to change the topic this thread is not exclusive to $uicideboy$))

That argument doesn't work then they sample the fuck of 3 6 mafia singles in every other fucking song because they can't even recreate the music they claim to be fans of.

what's the point to listen to musicians that cannot make something new? i'd better listen to those, who was ripped off by this guys
I don't understand how can you listen to $B if you've already listened to 3 6 mafia, they're just the same, if it's not boring for you, then probly your music tastes are complete shit and you should kys

What's so bad about sampling for instrumentals? It's not like their putting it in their lyrics (That I'm aware of).

that's Cold Hart of GBC youtube.com/watch?v=lhDFXpY-ZnY

I don't understand why you're getting so mad first of all. The saying goes if it ain't broke then don't fix it and it applies to $B.
Saying $B and 3 6 doesn't really make sense to me at all. Ruby's flow alone is different from just about any part of 3 6. The only similarities that they share are instrumentals and lyrical content.

this is fucking embarrassing
how could any adult listen to this

is $B literally defending their shitty 3 6 ripoff on Sup Forums lmao

Because if it's not new than it has to be good. I've never come across a single person who has enjoyed southern underground before listening to $B and enjoyed them as a group. I know that's anecdotal but I'm sure that's the case for many people here.

They might sound good to you, but I'd counter by saying that their influences make far better music then they do and that you need to brush up on said influences, and that's embarrassing because they had 20 years to come up with something better.

Two decades and $B have never made and presumbly will never make a beat harder than Blackout. Two decades and $B have never made and presumbly never will spit a verse harder than The Children of the Corn, what the fuck do these corny motherfuckers have going for them then?

I was just trying to get a thread about underground rap going and started off with $B and I guess everyone on Sup Forums is too good for them so

because i'm tired of delusional underage cringelords like you
kys pls

my goth gf likes to fuck with lil peep on..

youtube.com/watch?v=I52SWfrLvHo

how does an album with half a million views qualifies as underground?

Honestly my knowledge about 3 6 isn't THAT great. So I can't say but saying that $B is a direct rip off of 3 6 is just crazy.
Also I'm not sure what you mean when you say you've never came across a person who's enjoyed southern underground before $B....there's lots of fire underground southern rappers that aren't affiliated with $B or G*59 at all. Check out xxxtentacion, ski mask the slump god, craig xen...

Jesus fucking christ

e m o t i o n a l

my head is fucking twitching listening to this, everything is so offbeat h oly shit

i thought that was the joke

s c h e m a p o s s e
youtube.com/watch?v=fudsUhWAG_o

try this one
youtube.com/watch?v=AZagPWRrEyE

Lets make of this a reminder, that, underground doesn't mean good.

I've got to admit, I have 1 or 2 songs of lil peep, but that sucks balls.

not sure if isiah rashad classifies as underground?????
youtube.com/watch?v=1UYNlwREKJ0

Since we're all circle jerkin and shitposting.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CxnaPa8ohmM

youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=vrQWhFysPKY
youtube.com/watch?v=w8ZlZ3NPhXI

Yung lean sucks. Wouldn't be nothing without Yung Gud.

>enjoyed southern underground before $B
>xxxtentacion, ski mask the slump god, craig xen

See this is the problem. We're not talking about the 3 6 revival movement that was speared by Purrp. We're talking about the original genre of music that was made in the early 90s.

>my knowledge about 3 6 isn't THAT great
>but saying that $B is a direct rip off of 3 6 is just crazy

If you can't hear them being constantly sampled both lyrically and sonically and ironically that's the part people are gushing over in the comments, then you need to take that dick out your ass and stop being a delusional stan.

you suck fuckboy
mad cause lean fucked your bitch.

Hello b/

I'm not mad, are you? You seems pretty offended with the truth.

who are these faggots? is this what everyone associated with suicideboys looks like?

one from gbc and one from schemmaposse
i like em idc about u junkrat

>$uicideboy$
Just a bunch of poserfags. Here's the real deal!
youtube.com/watch?v=pdKsnsqm3kQ