ITT: Well, that sucked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AV9wj6lpNqk?list=PLVoChhStpZg4YqndIZmTfcFrtJgN2eDxd
youtu.be/Iofk8wQThZM?list=PLVoChhStpZg4YqndIZmTfcFrtJgN2eDxd
youtu.be/hCZnXg0vNs0
youtu.be/cU3xmt8WVpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finally ! I couldn't even finish to listen to this album

Listen to Darklands and Automatic. They are both way better.

Only listen to this because everyone says that the opener and closer is the greatest of all time. Got nothing but disappointment.

coudln't pass the second track t b h

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

You were clearly misled.

Mellon Collie and Infinite Sadness has the best beginning in end factually in all of music.

Everything In Its Right Place -> Motion Picture Soundtrack

First time I've disliked a DJ Shadow album. The Less You Know The Better was just as mixed a bag as this, but the tracks were all interesting, so it was fine. This was just terrible all around.

The Rainbow -> Wealth

Great shout

Nope.

Farewell and Goodnight > Melon Collie and the Infinite Sadness actually loops back up, but the piano notes are more major at the end track. Entire album has a solar cycle theme. Disc one is like day, disc two is night

youtu.be/AV9wj6lpNqk?list=PLVoChhStpZg4YqndIZmTfcFrtJgN2eDxd
and then
youtu.be/Iofk8wQThZM?list=PLVoChhStpZg4YqndIZmTfcFrtJgN2eDxd

Intro -> Outro

Pleb, that said, saw them live last year, it was less noisy and more postpunk sounding, it was better.
They released Psychocandy - Barrowlands live on spotify which sounds the same as when i saw them live

true patrician

historical context tbqhfam

i loved psychocandy when i first heard it, and never heard any shoegaze/dream pop related stuff prior. i heard it before i even heard loveless

>it's good because it was my first album in the genre

>listening to something for the first time and already knowing what makes it good and bad

Worst two tracks on Mellon Collie tbhfam

Whom are you quoting?

personally, the perfect prescription.
Sound of Confusion is legit goat tho

Please leave

Why don't you delete it never speak of it again.

Just because there's a concept there it doesn't make it the best intro and outro

Also implying it's better than:
youtu.be/hCZnXg0vNs0
youtu.be/cU3xmt8WVpg

is ridiculous

I don't mind experimental stuff at all but this just sounds like an inside joke that I'm not a part of or just legitimately bad music.