albums that let you down hard

name a better album that came out this year

Autechres

Pls

i highly doubt it but hey

what a thread dstroyer

please

ain't got nothing to lose

It's because Avalanche fanboys can't handle the truth so they have to meme to compensate

ok

M O D S

O D S
D S
S

What got deleted that everyone responded to?

cheese pizza

It said "Reply to my post and you will receive a gf within a month"

Praieiro of the brazilian Band Selvagens a Procura de Lei

Oh fuck, not taking chances with those quotation marks.

I'm not going to listen to that album. I never had any intentions on listening to that album. The second I heard that a new Avalanches album was coming out, I immediately knew that it was going to be the letdown of the century.

I actually think it's weird how people want good bands to keep making music. Why do you want them to taint their artistic reputation? Once a band I really like has put out about five albums, I suddenly become anxious, just knowing that a decline is about to happen. A lot of people seem to thing good artist = consistently good discography, which totally isn't the case at all. A good artist is someone who was able to produce something amazing at a certain point in their lives, and it can never last.

There have been plenty of band that have made good music way past their hayday, people want them to keep making music because they know that they have the ability to and it's not going to dampen the greatness of their older material. Sure Wildflower probably won't be as good as SILY, but does that mean it will be bad? You never know until you listen to it.

>implying you dont have a gf already
fuck are you doing?
what'd that guy say not as gullible s that last dumbass