Whatever happened to this album? It used to be a staple of Sup Forums everywhere. Is it losing its legacy?

Whatever happened to this album? It used to be a staple of Sup Forums everywhere. Is it losing its legacy?

No. We're just allowing new memes to shine.

this. doesn't change the fact that itaots is still a 9.5/10 minimum

maybe it's a good thing, user. i really love this album and only discovered it recently but i think i'd be relieved if it stopped being memed daily.

it's a deepseated classic, everyone's memed it hard enough that it no longer needs to be spread. The residents of Sup Forums are all aware of it, so why meme it anymore?

Troo but we can't keep talking about it forever. Its had its time

nearly a decade of memedom has taken its toll on it. every line on the album has been dissected over and over.

i honestly wonder how much of its revival had to do with its role here, it became one of the top selling vinyls after '08.

kek, maybe for faggots. Ima Robot is better than the spinoff folk fag-shit too btw

It's shit and always has been?

Are you asking? A fucking question? You underage pissbaby? You don't punctuate? Declarative? Statements with a? Question mark? Is this your? Attempt at sarcasm?

We are the freshman class of Sup Forums and we think that album sucks. It's on its way out.

struck a nerve?

Eh, it had like one good song in my opinion.

>TRIGGERED

>unironically thinking this

Fuck you, old dude

It's musically inferior to a lot of similar lo-fi indie rock that was produced in that time period.

The only reason the album became legendary was because a well-off urban listening base had far fewer ways to navigate this type of music. Now these listeners are well into their 30s having children.

They had a blast before the rise of the internet made all of the better lo-fi widely disseminated.

no its just been discussed/memed to death and the only reason its still brought up is because newfags are just now hearing it

>We are the freshman class of Sup Forums
stop it right now, and never post this again.

Curious, who are the better lo-fi indie bands? I don't know anything about this genre and never really listened to the album in OP.

>We are the freshman class of Sup Forums
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this
the new meme is complaining about not talking about it enough now, if you haven't noticed

It's been replaced

really makes u think

that'll be on the way out eventually too

never post again

not any time in this decade

you're fucking stupid

What did he mean by this?

hey that's my thread
see you in 6 months fgts

there is no bullying on mu

bump lol

freshman class of Sup Forums represent! fuck this album it sucks

freshman class of Sup Forums reporting in

dis gay music old af

failed a class here and had to repeat because i said i didn't like notm and said that the bends was my favorite radiohead album

I still throw this album on pretty frequently. It's fun as fuck to play it in the car and belt out the lyrics

this is just as cringe as 'we are the new americana'

you guys are literal retards, NMH has to be the worst artist ive ever heard trash taste you people are no better than the edgy hipsters on tumblr listening to brand new

okay

Am I the only here who likes their earlier work compared to Avery and Aeroplane?

dude shut the fuck up

Except it isnt.

You first, cancer tripfag

(You)

Whats it like being a tripfag? Pretty gay?

>we are the freshman class of Sup Forums

delet this

I agree that dude should shut the fuck up but it doesn't mean much coming from a fucking tripfag.

>Is it losing its legacy?
No, it's legacy is just so well known by now that it's almost not worth mentioning.