New album fucking when

New album fucking when

Cara needs to stop spending so much time with her, keeping her from hte studio

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
reddit.com/r/Music/comments/1ytlew/im_annie_clark_from_st_vincent_ask_me_anything/cfnr1cw
youtube.com/watch?v=GhzBXfP_XLw
youtu.be/rJcZguJ9-7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She lied about being a kate bush fan. After that. I stopped being a fan.
But a new album would be nice.

Post more pics of her wearing the cheese grater

moar sad annie pix pls

that body
damn

OP here

this is actually a St. VIncent garbage thread

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

lol what the fuck

rly bro

You need to get out more

holy shit, fuck off already.

I'm really desperate, so 6/10 bodies are basically 10/10's to me.

I know. right.....

Are you mad? Fag.

Actual OP here, I'm not trying to trash Annie, just wondering if other people were getting frustrated

wow, i had no idea she was such a fucking liar

>Trying so hard to be OP

not me
what a dingus
plug suits make the normal female body look good

reddit.com/r/Music/comments/1ytlew/im_annie_clark_from_st_vincent_ask_me_anything/cfnr1cw

plus she was taught by Tuck Andress (her uncle)

S/T fucking sucked, David Byrne killed Annie Clark and replaced her with a monster.

She's been in the studio. She apparently played a new song at some event recently called New York but it might just be a one off thing for the event and not related to her new album.

Man I swear this is gonna turn out to be some "The Prestige" shit. There's two of them.

nah i think she just became kind of a douche.

>it's a "someone wants to talk about St. Vincent but lets keep posting the same few comments she's made to derail the thread because fuck music discussion" episode

>Expecting a music discussion from a thread about St. Vincent

Thank you. This is the type of reply I was looking for. Any source where she's said that she's been working on new material?

Who?

Stop samefagging

She said like 9 months ago she had started writing. She's working with Sounwave and he's posted a few pictures of her in the studio and one short video, with no sound obviously, on his Snapchat.

Awesome. This actually puts me at ease.

Also, what the fuck are her shoes in that snap?

They look fine to me

Go to And shut up.

I've already seen it a million times because it's posted in every St. Vincent thread.

Shut up and go to

No one cares except for the retard that posts it over and over again.

She's reached that point in her career where there are going to start being three to four year gaps in between releases.

What the fuck is her problem

Shut the fuck up and go to
Thank me later

don't act like you've never done this shit lmao

that's shitty, but you need to get the fuck over it and stop taking the time to plaster it in every fucking thread, you're being a turboautist

>taking the time to plaster it in every fucking thread
This is my first time actually.

It's literally posted in every St. Vincent thread. Everyone's seen it by now.

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

die

Lies. But why tho? To ruin her own career?

Someone ought to make one of these for grimes

No. This is my first time.

>be me - Annie Clark
>be invited to talk about one of the most influential female musicians of all time
>have been a fan of hers for 7 years now, damn
>love her music
>influenced me
>can't say I only discovered her in my 20's, i'll look bad
>think I can just say I discovered her when I was only 16, I mean, it's not like anybody other than fucking retards would care, right?
>gush about Kate Bush on a BBC special television show, genuinely love her and her music
>ohshit.jpg
>my white lie has been documented for all time
>oh well only demented autists would care, right?
>be happy that I genuinely got to talk about one of my favorite musicians on television
>get hounded because of it forever after and have entire artistic credibility and personality called into question

holy shit

go to

She's a compulsive liar with shit tunes.

BASED EXPLANATION

She's a terrible liar. There's an interview where she's talking about how "Garden of Eden" is the best thing Talk Talk ever did, and the interviewer is like, "It's Spirit of Eden," and she's like, "Awe fuck, I'm so embarrassed" for like a half a minute. If she were a good liar she would have been like, "Yeah, slip of the tongue" or something. I'm not sure why she tries to completely fabricate her musical past like that. It makes it so that you have no idea if what she says is true or not. You must have to be pretty uncomfortable with yourself to be like that. What's she shooting for? Validation or something? Her complete lack of confidence in herself is a huge turnoff.

People like her just lie their asses off and keep lying because they can't help themselves.

>compulsive liar

explain

Pretty good, but that dig at the witch, I mean, autism community was pretty low.

I will always defend her over the kate bush thing because it's fucking dumb as fuck, but she does legit come off as a poseur a lot of the time, seems very interested in her "cred"

of course lots of people are like this, but still

Lol, 12:32:
youtube.com/watch?v=GhzBXfP_XLw

Also, what's with this whole, "Lol, you were (insert age here) when that album came out; How have you even heard it?" Uh, because albums don't magically disappear from existence after the year in which they were released, moron.

I don't know why people have a problem with this. Is she not allowed to forget the name of an album? You do realize people react to things differently and not everyone that makes a mistake is going to say the same thing in a situation like that right?

I'm not saying she's always truthful or anything but people pick out the smallest shit to criticize her over. I wonder if you would like it if every Swans thread derailed into people hating him over the rape thing or every Bowie thread about his rape thing, or every Varg thread about him killing Euronymous. Those things are brought up occasionally but with St. Vincent there are multiple people always incessantly spamming the same handful of things making it impossible to talk about anything.

I fucking like St. Vincent and want to talk about her fucking music sometimes, not have every thread derailed by people who for some reason have a hate boner for her. Why do you fuckers even come into threads about her if you hate her so much? Does it give you that much euphoric joy to post the same shit in thread after thread that people have already seen a million times and then samefag the rest of the thread so that the topic can never go the shit she makes that fits the topic of the fucking board?

I generally have St. Vincent threads filtered because if it's not the people posting that Kate Bush copypasta in every thread it's that guy posting "What do you think about Annie Clark" threads every fucking hour in an obvious attempt to bait people into hating her even more.

If she really just forgot the name, why couldn't she have just said that, instead of being like, "Awe fuck, I'm so embarrassed?" She acted like she felt she had been completely exposed.

I don't know, why did your dad not pull out and save the world your existence?

Fuck

youtu.be/rJcZguJ9-7U

Yeah man, I feel you, that's why I didn't use Annie's name or her stage name in making the thread. I wanted to be sincere about how long she's been taking on this new album and I also wanted to have a laugh about it