/Bleep/

Jungle/DnB/Breaks/Ragga Edition

youtu.be/DUAu59kVEEs
youtu.be/gQQuu5gp5yY
youtu.be/GBGEeTWDEk4
youtu.be/tAfFmY2ShaU?t=156
youtu.be/-zzgsaDi8mo

Entry level stuff, post better if you've got it.. or just post Techno like you were going to do anyway pham.

Other urls found in this thread:

residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=35443&comments=1
youtube.com/watch?v=n0e6ZsTLpzI
youtube.com/watch?v=P0IrNQsfL9c
youtube.com/watch?v=kn62jcmGkvw
youtube.com/watch?v=yRfFPeM20-I
youtube.com/watch?v=lQW5CyXcmBM
gaystarnews.com/article/walking-elephants-star-says-gays-are-another-breed-pedophiles040615#gs.YYvqanA
youtube.com/watch?v=hK5kwSJWzLs
itunes.apple.com/gb/post/idsa.b6576151-3f67-11e6-912a-f3a39e98b691
youtube.com/watch?v=VOneLnqJ1Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=Qyfpbtmt7Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=-CAyiFExnXY
youtube.com/watch?v=be-CxpzJtpo
youtube.com/watch?v=vpvY3pCwrY4
youtube.com/watch?v=JbKBrFc5HLM
youtu.be/b9niluBPIro
youtube.com/watch?v=9OFpfTd0EIs
youtube.com/watch?v=TfAKMpRZhgs
youtube.com/watch?v=tntRTRkp2GY
youtube.com/watch?v=vPW6LZMLn4g
youtube.com/watch?v=l0MBpK9ErTI
youtube.com/watch?v=LCaPQ0tFKDk
youtube.com/watch?v=Cm9vfMN049U
youtube.com/watch?v=_FKmnCicjdk
youtube.com/watch?v=g7VhofoV3qs
youtube.com/watch?v=b4eMyOzD9UI
youtube.com/watch?v=aOMSZQ7RacQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OQCQnARnKbc
www56.zippyshare.com/v/fKj2LRYd/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tycrdZPLrag
youtube.com/watch?v=YN2ICGtddsw
youtube.com/watch?v=pBmZxYz336o
youtube.com/watch?v=7-7VLdlkHWA
youtube.com/watch?v=66Vqj0hAgm4
youtube.com/watch?v=d078PSEWxKg
youtube.com/watch?v=1GxRE7AR5bI
youtube.com/watch?v=-BmHD0z9A2E
youtube.com/watch?v=bR3LJUQMF30
youtube.com/watch?v=km8UDQsBwck
youtube.com/watch?v=JrFKB-6iqOk
youtube.com/watch?v=_fUm3h9f1TY
youtube.com/watch?v=rkIkWD5LAsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

last page bump hehe im a real nuttah

residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=35443&comments=1

>these comments

Ten Walls should come ere, at least he won't get put on blast for being a homophone, he'll just get put on blast for making boring as fuck tunes

big up junglist cru

ill blast em fuck off homophobes

ofc bleep is gonna blast anyone being a total knob (racist/homophobic/etc) but the absolute burning at the stake that is going on in the RA comments and on twitter is mindboggling to me even as a poofer myself

youtube.com/watch?v=n0e6ZsTLpzI

piss off poof

youtube.com/watch?v=P0IrNQsfL9c

classic

big 1
youtube.com/watch?v=kn62jcmGkvw

youtube.com/watch?v=yRfFPeM20-I

picking this one up monday

youtube.com/watch?v=lQW5CyXcmBM

i don't see the problem desu
the crowd he's playing to is largely lgbt and if he's chatting big shit about them ofc people aren't going to book him any more
"forgive him he apologized" and all this shit can fuck off, you don't "accidentally" express a very thought-out opinion of bigotry

Usually I'm fine with straight people making jokes about gays if it seemed like there was no malicious intent.

Ten Walls however literally equated gays with pedophiles which is honestly one of the worst things you can do.

what did he say?

gaystarnews.com/article/walking-elephants-star-says-gays-are-another-breed-pedophiles040615#gs.YYvqanA
it wasn't in english, heres some translation i found

ehh its not that bad but knowing the kind of scene hes in he should have kept quiet, but I think what is worse is that someone cannot voice there opinion without having there life ruined. baka, besides this guy is in the minority I mean how many people are actually homophobic in real life (not in the comfort of ur own home)

are you on fucking meth?

a) this is one of their worst songs
b) on one of their worst albums
c) and they suck as a band in general

i think "voicing your opinion" isn't necessarily the same thing as expressing outward hatred toward a group of people
while i agree that it does seem a little much to have your career ended over a facebook post, you also have to remember that his career only began and was made possible in the first place because of the people who make up the scene
and ultimately if they're the ones he's saying all this shit about, they're perfectly free to tell him to fuck off

wrong thread, fellow refugee

youtube.com/watch?v=hK5kwSJWzLs

it's mad what a decent set of teeth and a grooming sense can do for a man
ghetto is a fit looking chap nowadays desu

I mean it's probably one of the worst things you could say about gays, but just saying something is clearly not that terrible.

I think the response is somewhat ok though because people should be free to avoid paying money to hateful people just as he should be free to say things like that.

I don't think the timing's that bad, I'm gay and I don't feel that affected by Orlando.

I fully agree that he probably believes what he said, which makes an apology kind of redundant.

anyone know where i can find a big list of bleep festivals in europe?

Is this the best bleep video of the year?

itunes.apple.com/gb/post/idsa.b6576151-3f67-11e6-912a-f3a39e98b691

cadell's album>>>>>>>>>>>

is it really that good?

youtube.com/watch?v=VOneLnqJ1Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=Qyfpbtmt7Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=-CAyiFExnXY
youtube.com/watch?v=be-CxpzJtpo
youtube.com/watch?v=vpvY3pCwrY4

>5.8
Bjarki BTFO

Here's a "Deep Drum n' Bass" mix:

youtube.com/watch?v=JbKBrFc5HLM

Is "Deep Drum n' Bass" a real thing or is this description just wankery?

inb4 "mo dick is deep in ya mums arse! XD"

What has posted? It seems like the mods sensitively take counter measures against supposed Sup Forumsesque postings that deal with the Orlando incident. A few weeks ago, my gay club music thread got deleted, for example, because it had the shooter as an opening image, I guess

There's no such term as Deep D&B, it's just the kind of post mid-late 00s D&B that a few labels have been putting out.

>implying jamie xx is gud

is intended for just to make it clear for lurkers

Post stuff that isn't necessarily bleep but is cool to drop mid-set

youtu.be/b9niluBPIro

youtube.com/watch?v=9OFpfTd0EIs
hehe

youtube.com/watch?v=TfAKMpRZhgs

Ben UFO dropped this in a boiler room once lol

Lol jackmaster played boxing day or nyd in newcastle a while back, he played "a milli" mid set and people were talking about it for about 2 months like it was the most pioneering and innovative thing they'd ever heard

Fuckin northerners

I saw Jackmaster a few months back. He was paying a pretty straightforward moody techno set and then he teased in the vocal from More Fire Crew - Oi! and then went straight back into the techno without actually dropping it. It felt really out of place and kinda detracted from the set imo.

cheers

skream dropping 'killing in the name' at fabric and the crowd singing along is the most horrible thing that has ever happened to me at a club i think

all my friends are at a festival right now and I'm stuck at work tonight this is shit lads, I need to make this feel go away

at least you've got mates that want to go to festivals, most of mine can't fathom the idea of being away from their mothers for three days or whine about the price

Wow, I'm so sorry.

He posted an opinion that was less Sup Forums than mine. And I'm coming at this issue from a critical position.

Dunno, maybe the mods don't want any politics discussion at all here.

Also, gay club music? I thought the stuff they played there was attrocious.

oh if that was my post i just deleted it because i saw that my opinion was already the consensus and thus pointless

the guy is a grade A prick however he did apologize and even released a track with a transgender artist. i know this is probably hypocrisy on his part and he's still a homophobe at heart, but should we really start policing thoughts now? doesn't it sound like hysteria to destroy someone's career over a facebook post? i think it does

youtube.com/watch?v=tntRTRkp2GY

Some lad earlier in the thread had it right

He's free to express his opinions and people are free to not listen to him or book him because of those same opinions

>policing thoughts
You're blowing this out of proportion. I would be fired from my job too if I started calling the people I work for pedophiles...and I wouldn't get half the sympathy you're giving him

I got turnt as fuck last nite now i cant get out of my bed

*goosebumps*

youtube.com/watch?v=vPW6LZMLn4g

yes as has been proven time and time before social media is able to blow any thing you say out of proportion. how many djs do you think have shared thoughts similar to his in the heat of an argument but did so away from a screen? he should have been smarter than that and not post anything at all, I know, but the man did come through and apologized more than once and has showed he's willing to keep his mouth shut. this is witch hunting made possible and subsidised by keyboard warriors

getting fired from a job and being denied *any* job + having your head for display on social media are very different situations

wtf antii made this?

youtube.com/watch?v=l0MBpK9ErTI

Yeah well when your line of work has so much history in the LGBT scene what do you expect lol? Venues won't risk being boycotted for fucking ten walls

youtube.com/watch?v=LCaPQ0tFKDk

>has showed he's willing to keep his mouth shut. this is witch hunting made possible and subsidised by keyboard warriors

would you let your son/daughter around a registered sex offender if he apologizes? exactly
as in, even if he was allowed back into the festival circuit, why would they bother with some second-rate producer when there are many other ones that will fill his shoes?
isn't like he's some special snowflake or anything.
why would a festival let an obvious homophone (not even the 'I don't mind gays just don't come near me') who literally equated gays with pedophiles in their lineups?
there is absolutely zero chance you can come back from that. Like, none.
Serves him right for posting it on facebook tho, what a fucking moron.
that'd be like me going to mix at fabbers and doing a *record scratch* "SCUSE ME I JUST WANNA SAY I HATE CHAVS AND BONGS ARE A MEME K HAVE A GOOD NIGHT GOLLY GEE CHILL DUDE I JUST APOLOGIZED K WHY ARE YOU KICKING ME OUT"

>inb4 a trumptard "hurrr durr he just tells it like it is"

youtube.com/watch?v=Cm9vfMN049U

yeah it's sick senpai

he's a fucking reptile.

Holy shit I have the same issue, off all the millions of mates you could have it had to be the ones who are disgusted by the thought of having fun.

im assuming he grew up in pre-independance lithuania
if youre told something is wrong/illegal by the state itself when you are young and impressionable thats gonna stick with u. things are moving forward but homophobia is still rife in the baltics.
unfortunately for him the current dialogue dictates a universality to the straight-white-male experience so this point isnt getting much of a look in. maybe people would care more if the music was of value.

>tfw grew up in poland
>tfw am gay myself
>tfw still see gaysex as something wrong and off-putting

w0w

any no-bangers man in?
youtube.com/watch?v=_FKmnCicjdk

pitchlel

Howdy

hello stranger

youtube.com/watch?v=g7VhofoV3qs

youtube.com/watch?v=b4eMyOzD9UI

yep, messaged one earlier to see if he was busy and he was in bed hungover. it's a really nice day as well

so frustrating speaking to uni friends about their summers, most of them are 1-2 festivals down already and it's a fucking struggle to get my mates at home to go to the pub

this is the cheesiest garage track I have ever heard haha

got anything worse?

it bangs yea

link? i'm not paying for a cadell album

>cheesiest garage track I have ever heard
wew really?
youtube.com/watch?v=OQCQnARnKbc

www56.zippyshare.com/v/fKj2LRYd/file.html

oh and this ofc

At least he's hungover.

My m8's are to busy playing vidya in their mothers homes to care about anything else. Getting into bleep really changed my life in that respect, I've become sociable and interesting and have started to find my old friends irritating af.

>Why would we want to go listen to music
>Why can't we have a LAN session

Fuck off and get a life.

Tl,dr: Discovering bleeps was the best thing that happened to me.

wasn't garage dead by '03?

if it was it's really showing

:o

the mate i mentioned is like that too, he only really does anything when there's football on. he works and complains about spending money but once he's had a drink he turns really annoying and never shuts up about getting some coke

Time for new friends desu

BIG UP ALL MY SOUTH LONDONERS
youtube.com/watch?v=tycrdZPLrag

been friends with him for years and don't really speak to many from school anymore apart from the same group he's in. I don't know why he's so boring 2bh he stayed at home for uni as well

more!

I lived in the countryside then moved to a bleep heavy city for uni. Coming back home it shocked me just how dull the people are here.

I think it's natural that over time you will grow distant from some people but closer to others.

What would pitchfork know about techno?

started making an effort to chew my food more thoroughly and its really done my digestive system wonders lads, strongly recommend it

to be quite honest i'd rather get a shit rating from p4k than have their shitty fanbase listen to my tunes because they gave me an 8

safe bredda

cadell's flow is so fucking sloppy and he can't pronounce his 'r' sounds

youtube.com/watch?v=YN2ICGtddsw

why do grime mcs release albums and eps

this cadell album isn't gonna move more than like 500 copies first week MAX. no one cares about it. man doesn't even get retweets on twitter let's be real. he has 5k followers.

release a few free mixtapes or something like actual rappers do, modernise yourself bredda, you'll get way more hype

stormzy should have at least 2 mixtapes out by now.

son, let me tell you about these jannys. theyre pure fucking waste. just the other day, i made a new /bleep/ thread when we were @ bump limit. anyway i posted something like this into the old thread "haha new thread check out these dubs hehe NEW >>>xxxxxxx"

fucking neo-janny banned me for "dubs/get" and deleted the new thread when it was already active

fuck you janny fuck off cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=pBmZxYz336o

21 seconds more like 21 members they just kept fucking coming

Boys

lad

yo :)
youtube.com/watch?v=7-7VLdlkHWA

Sup families. Got any plans 4 tonite

Same plan as every night, listen to Photel.
youtube.com/watch?v=66Vqj0hAgm4
youtube.com/watch?v=d078PSEWxKg
youtube.com/watch?v=1GxRE7AR5bI
youtube.com/watch?v=-BmHD0z9A2E

any jungle in guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=bR3LJUQMF30

youtube.com/watch?v=km8UDQsBwck
youtube.com/watch?v=JrFKB-6iqOk
youtube.com/watch?v=_fUm3h9f1TY
youtube.com/watch?v=rkIkWD5LAsg

>808 snare

love it