PASTE MY TASTE

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN (recommended)
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/
>DISCORD CHAT
discord.gg/MuzY7zr
>Use this if you're listening to music on Discord, and you want scrobbles.
scrobbler.jankuca.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/Meta-Guru
last.fm/user/AbsoluteMadman9
last.fm/user/GhostlyRain
last.fm/user/Trapdoormech
last.fm/user/Fenyll
last.fm/user/anhero24
last.fm/user/yonisl
last.fm/user/CyberBoyfriend
last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
last.fm/user/nomanproblem
last.fm/user/skart98
last.fm/user/bobbistef
last.fm/user/RampageGhost
last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing
last.fm/user/CobyKalinka
last.fm/user/C4dn3
last.fm/user/foulblaire
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/Keolia
last.fm/user/BigHatLogan
last.fm/user/Dip_a
last.fm/user/crywalkers
last.fm/user/hjeg
last.fm/user/Navizel
last.fm/user/AlaTis-BnT
last.fm/user/mrfranko5672
last.fm/user/QuestoCalore
last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

last.fm/user/Meta-Guru

I hope everyone is doing well today and if you want to chat with me, you know where to find me.

>Last 7 days I have been into toe, The Smiths, The Clientele, Hexis, Slint, Death Grips, Basil's Kite, Foxing, The Doors, The Antlers, American Football, My Bloody Valentine, Gabriel Fauré, TotorRo, Pele, Snowing, Behexen, Chet Baker, Demiurge and Gabriel Gundacker.

last.fm/user/AbsoluteMadman9

last.fm/user/GhostlyRain

>You'll never find banjo tabs for all the music you like

last.fm/user/Trapdoormech

last.fm/user/Fenyll

>Last 7 days I have been into Swans, Death Grips, Teen Suicide, Animal Collective, Helios, Franz Liszt, Mr. Bungle, Spinvis, The Avalanches, Salvia Palth, Georges Bizet, Pendulum, Igorrr, Machinae Supremacy, Maurice Ravel, Danny Brown, Black Sun Empire, Lone, Fuck Buttons, Radiohead, David Bowie, Liars, Erik Satie, Solar Fields, Green Day, DJ Shadow, Meshuggah, Chelsea Wolfe, Devin Townsend Project and David Maxim Micic.

I love every single one of you

last.fm/user/anhero24

last.fm/user/yonisl

Last 12 months I have been into Drake, The Weeknd, Kanye West, Beach House, Alex G, Travi$ Scott, The 1975, Young Thug, LIL UZI VERT, The Radio Dept., Ricky Eat Acid, Frank Ocean, Toro y Moi, Teen Suicide, Emile Haynie, Future, M83, Lana Del Rey, Blood Orange and A$AP Rocky.

last.fm/user/CyberBoyfriend

last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
Massive Headache guys, music for this feel

nice

last.fm/user/nomanproblem

>Last 7 days I have been into sakuraburst, Nujabes, Masonna, This Heat, The Avalanches, Hal Willner, Joey Bada$$, Keiichiro Shibuya, ROVO, Captain Murphy, Gravediggaz, Isaiah Rashad, Nuno Canavarro, Unwound, Ween, Current 93, Mili, Shlohmo, The Hotelier, Dom & Roland, Jandek, suicideyear, Tenhi, Xiu Xiu, やくしまるえつこ, Mass, Senyawa, The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble, 椎名林檎, Ondatrópica, Bohren & der Club of Gore, Wukir Suryadi, Aesop Rock, Darkthrone, Lamp, Remember, Swans, Trondheim Jazz Orchestra, Kim Myhr & Jenny Hval, Yōkai and Charles Mingus.

Checked!

last.fm/user/skart98

I'm hung over but that won't stop me from posting in this last.fm thread!!
last.fm/user/bobbistef

ohayou!!!

checked my man
try this great band called aspirin, it's over the counter!

last.fm/user/RampageGhost

Last 1 month I have been into School of Seven Bells, Lone, Kenichiro Nishihara, S, Chokebore, Lamp, re:plus, advantage Lucy, Lowercase, 夢中夢, Luminous Orange, I.O.I, TOKiMONSTA, Duster, 한희정, A Sunny Day In Glasgow, 大貫妙子, Ida, LCD Soundsystem and The Kills.

last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing

Hey /moo/ - I just started my 3 weeks of vacation.
Recommend me albums and I'll try to listen to them all.

last.fm/user/CobyKalinka

last.fm/user/CobyKalinka

last.fm/user/C4dn3

mems

let's be last.fm buddies and shout each other our darkest secrets

last.fm/user/foulblaire

>In terms of albums, 14% of your listens came from your top 10 albums, 25% of your listens came from your top 25 albums, and 36% of your listens came from your top 50 albums. Approximately 64% of the albums you've listened to lie outside of your top 50 albums

last.fm/user/gebbg

sure enough and yes i do

Wishing you all a great morning/day!

last.fm/user/Keolia

last.fm/user/BigHatLogan

Just started using last.fm, need some people to complain about music with
last.fm/user/Dip_a

last.fm/user/crywalkers

discover weekly used to give me atleast one decent reccomendation every week and now it won't stop giving me absolute garbage, what the fuck is up with that

back

last.fm/user/hjeg

Last 1 month I have been into Bob Dylan, The Beatles, My Bloody Valentine, Portugal. The Man, The Mars Volta, Between the Buried and Me, Converge, Tim Buckley, Hüsker Dü, of Montreal, The Olivia Tremor Control, Joanna Newsom, Wilco, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Nico, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Jimi Hendrix, Charles Mingus and Portishead.

Last 7 days I have been into Postiljonen, Lite, 八十八ヶ所巡礼, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Chromeo, Dr. Dog, Home, Neon Indian, Streetlight Manifesto, Ben Folds Five, Mad Caddies, RX Bandits, Skylar Spence, The Avalanches, The Mountain Goats, Toro y Moi, Daft Punk, Everything Everything, Reel Big Fish and The K.G.B..
Rate my shit taste.

last.fm/user/Navizel

unsure

last.fm/user/AlaTis-BnT

Guess I forgot to paste my lastfm.
last.fm/user/mrfranko5672

last.fm/user/QuestoCalore

So at what point are you considered a hipster using the mainstream calculator? Is it if you score under 10 percent or do you have to score a straight up zero?

last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh

>Last 7 days I have been into Initial D, Vektor, Lutomysl, Slayer, Sinmara, Shitfucker, Sledgehammer, Eisregen, Anal Blasphemy, Brannthorde, Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat, Feindflug, Misþyrming, Von Thronstahl, Black Sabbath, Falkenbach, Manowar, Possessed, Cult of Fire and Death Yell.

Trackmania 2 fuels my need for Eurobeats

bump