nothing, Inshallah

This is what we do to Allah scum in Thailand

Long live the kingdom

The kingdom was so great you migrated thousands of miles to get away from it

twitter.com/Johanes_Chandra/status/794545463760285696

on scale 1 to 10 how peaceful are mudslime

this is how we supposed to be

im jelly

>Albuera, Leyte Mayor Rolando Espinosa Sr. was killed in a “firefight” after allegedly resisting arrest at the Baybay, Leyte Sub-Provincial Jail, early Saturday morning.

BASED

juicy

should massacred you guys yesterday

AMA ask a guy who join the protest anything

Seems unnecessarily cruel desu..

Who's the guy in the OP?

free the land, oppressor gook

islam

Thai are Orang Asli too!

more like kaffir in guise

Siam are mongols from the north and suddenly going to the south stealing lands. They are mountain people, not coastal people.

when will you return north Malaysia to its rightful owners?

Education.

>NO WE THE ISLAMEST
this is always been hilarious

So Khmer are not native Southeast Asian?

Yes Burmese, Thai, and Lao people migrated from Yunnan but we all made babies with indigenous Mon people and some Khmer

If you google thai soldiers you will get a better idea of what thai look like, not some stinky chink celebs on TV

SEA is a better place if the fucking arab slave traders didn't come hundreds of years ago, the moros would've been peaceful buddhists that burn themselves instead of violent muslims that blow themselves.

Punished Junjun

We already recognised Siamese as Bumiputera even though they're the descendent of Siam invaders to Malay states of Khra Ithmus but hey - we're the oppressive one, right?

who dat?

Exactly this. Even my grandpa in his 70's now draw Malaya's map like this. Something fishy was going on after 1950s.

pinoy pride isis

Malays abandoned the culture of the land so it was our right to retake it.

Malays are so out of touch with their culture that their identity is emphasized in "Islamic nationalism"

We were Ayrabs n sheeet

Is that fat guy on the left a conscript?

Ligor (Nakhon Sri Thammarat kingdom) retained their Buddhism belief but at the end still get annexed by Siam because Siam only care about race, not religion

they look 16

Tell me who is the real Southeast Asian

>wikipedia
What the fucking fuck are you talking about? Of course it was "politically recognised". Have you ever thought why the south was in chaos since like forever? Your should actually make a trip over there and asked them yourself.

better learn your history right. The Hui Chinese brings Islam to this area and the Arab/Persian traders because of the Silk Route. It was peaceful (hence the kingdom of Sulu was born) until the dirty waito piggo came to steal the spices. Gold. Gospel. Glory.

Malay do not abandoned their culture. If you have been brainwashing someone ever since they are small, of course they will adopt the brain-washer's idea. Why do you think the insurgency even exist if they "like" to be known as Siamese?

the most dangerous enemy is the soothing one, see USA

What is even going on in this thread? Where is my daily dose of Flip political discussions that I don't understand?

Malaysians love the Arabs. You can encourage pederasty in Malaysia, and tell them it is a common Arab cultural practice. They will adopt it. Such is the love for the Arabs.

source: your unwashed ass

>unwashed ass

I am not muslim

Reminder to go to church on Sabbath

>malay abandoned their own culture
Eventhough I hate Malaysian, but come on, you can't be this brainwashed by wescuck.

my elemtary school book says that Islam reached the philippines in the 13-14th century with the arrival of muslim traders from persia.
dont hope for the cancer to go back.

Stop stealing Khmer costume!

Also I agree if both wear traditional costumes but how often can you see this on the street? All we have now is bland generic clothes that globalism bring

always the victim
always the oppressed

So sad.

In Thailand we love pre-Islamic Malay culture

Unlike Indonesia, which has a long and developed civilization, Malaysia has nothing, and must thus steal from Arabs and Indonesia. That is why they are known as Maling. They are culture thieves, and worshippers of the Arab

Reminder

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Persia only came for trading, but the one who spread Islam was Hui Chinese who was led by Zheng He.
At least here in Nusantara.

WTF I hate Malaysia now.

* Fun fact, in ancient Khmer empire it was Thai silk makers who would sell the silk clothes to the Khmers.

Also its actually modern Cambodia that copied our dress

Agree, Abraham religions are all cancer. They are always playing victim.

maybe there in nusantara, but our islam is brought by arab traders, people converted so they can get special deals from them and shit. but they still retained the religion even the arab trade is already over.

tsk.. tsk.. ejk

fucking LOL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jawi_alphabet#Jawi_today

Your point is moot because you just showed a picture of clothes from Pattani Kingdom (even thought the movie is called Queen of Langkasuka). We still wear this variation of clothes today during Hari Raya.

According to "jew"pedia, he came to flip too.
>Among the Chinese diaspora in Southeast Asia, Zheng He became a figure of folk veneration. Even some of his crew members who happened to stay in this or that port sometimes did as well, such as "Poontaokong" on Sulu. The temples of this cult – called after either of his names, Cheng Hoon or Sam Po – are peculiar to overseas Chinese except for a single temple in Hongjian originally constructed by a returned Filipino Chinese in the Ming dynasty and rebuilt by another Filipino Chinese after the original was destroyed during the Cultural Revolution. (The same village of Hongjian, in Fujian's Jiaomei township, is also the ancestral home of Corazon Aquino.)

Patiently awaiting Chinese annexation of the Philippines.

one less corrupt politician off the earth.

Do you think we're gonna have a war between any asean countries in the next 50 years?

Likely suspects:
Thai vs Cambodia - Phreah Vihear
Malaysia vs Indonesia - shit got out of hand

Others?

the new pirates of the caribbean looks great

>mfw this is even valid in europe

I want to see China invade Malaysia.

Malaysia would likely cause us having civil war, since Malaysia funds terrorism.

>The name of that movie was renamed from the original so it will not inspire the Patani people to be independent.
Actually during this time they're already embraced Islam [Sultanate replaces Maharaj]. The queens were most likely to wear something like pic related.
>Why the hair was shown? Short sarong?
Because Islam Shariaat (Calling) for that time was still new to the Malay Archipelago. Much like the Mecca & Medina during the revelation. Empower the faith first which was the monotheism from polytheism. Once the faith is stronger, then the new muslim will learn the rules how to maximized their devotion by following rules to better themselves as Mukmeen (High level muslim).

I want to add maybe new Thai ruler can make up a casus belli to annex Laos since they're basically the same people

t. europa universalis pro

>High level muslim
This is not even my final form kek.

Did you know that Pirate of Caribbean was inspired from the Malay Archipelago actual pirates?
>basically they're people from Malacca straits.

In next 50 years, Southeast Asia will be divided into three blocs

- Chinese vassal states (Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam)
- Islamic State of Indonesia and Malaysia
- Democratic Philippines, which will be the most developed and advanced country in the region

Let's settle this, /asean/
strawpoll.me/11576445

this is me btw :3

instagram.com/nurfarah88/

>asian borneo malaysia/shemale ladyboys Entrepreneur
Literally why?

says the country who have the most terorrist attack in 10 years

>singapore
>due to global warming they are long down in the memory lane
F

Always the squinty Indianesia seeking the error of others.
>Gajah di pelupuk mata tak tampak, semut di seberang lautan tampak. - Indianesia proverb

Because Malaysia funds terrorism, duh.

shouldn't it look like this though? since they're more loose earlier

>Philippines
>which will be the most developed and advanced country in the region
>in the next 50 years

if only dutdut will follow next

kek. Soviet funds your confrontation and you still lost

>- Islamic State of Indonesia and Malaysia
>king = Hamengkubuwono XI
Please be happen.

I blame Brunei

>Philippines will be the most developed and advanced country in the region in the next 50 years

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

>next 50 years

I think I've heard that phrase like every 5 years or something

Come back to me in 50 years, Philippines are the most in form and well run country in SEA right now.

It's not that hard
You just have to make others shittier
Use pinoy maid to teach Singaporean kids wrong multiplication table for example

Im pretty sure they didnt wear much hijab or muslim clothes before the recent Islamic nationalism

They probably became hardcore Muslim identity to differentiate from newly imported Indians and Chinks

Typical lying muslims

>Philippines are the most in form and well run country in SEA right now.

I HIGHLY doubt that

>- Democratic Philippines, which will be the most developed and advanced country in the region

>not chinese vassal state
Boooooooooooooooooooo!

All fat people should be purged

>i have reach the enlightment, so i benighted myself
>behold my ALLAH magic

im sure this is thai attire

>I love you, so let's fuck
What did he mean by this?

Buddhism*

he wants you to bottom

that dagger isn't thai, they have their own traditional weapon

Damn

Disappointment of The Year desu. Nothing is really happening.

Chinks lied, nobody died.

missed the opportunity to bomb them all

Is this some muslim thing?