What's your most honest opinion on Colombia?

What's your most honest opinion on Colombia?

Other urls found in this thread:

elpais.com.co/elpais/colombia/noticias/colombianos-entre-latinos-con-mejor-nivel-vida-estados-unidos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Colombia is my friend!

Cool fAms but with a crime problem, still one of the least cucked countries in SA.

everyone hate us :c

I love Brazil

Upside down Armenia

don't care

I love Colombia

shitty immigrants

I went to cartagena a few years ago. People is nice but you still have a thirld world mentality like leaving the beach full of trash. We are talking high quality white sand beaches in some island close to Cartagena. I forgot the name. Also your policeman is not as professional as our Carabineros, they act lazy and 'non martial' i.e: leaning on wall instead of standing guard properly. I had a great time nevertheless.

Immigrants in Chile are another matter and some people here is getting tired of their shit.

>the immigrant meme

Colombian immigrants are among the ones with the most education, and the ones with the highest income in your shit country, deal with it.

I've friends in Colombia, your culture seems like ours.

>Colombian immigrants are among the ones with the most education, and the ones with the highest income in your shit country, deal with it.

drugs.

this and the nicest weather, it´s like spring most of the time

>Colombian immigrants are among the ones with the most education, and the ones with the highest income in your shit country, deal with it.

kek

Like Mexico but nicer. Colombians are very polite and socially refined.

I would not be able to find it on a blank map

I love Colombia, and Brazil now that we are into it; you guys are the very best of south america

Nice country. You should close your border towards Venezuela tho. It's also recommend to genocide the Venezuelans that entered your country already.

buena cristian

Remove your proxy silly burger.

Venezuelan immigrants are the best!. They are educated intellectuals and can afford to flee. It's the poor and shitty people that is stuck in Venezuela.
Colombians are the opposite.

niggers and prior to the Syrian refugee crisis, they were the most common international refugees.

T. Venezuelan virus spread to Chile

it's a fact.

dude cocaine lmao

He's right though, for decades (and still do) Colombians plagued all of South America. Only recently, due to the chavista government, has destroyed the nation.

>they were the most common international refugees.

no, it's the second country with the most internally displaced people (historically, over the past few decades).

the countries with the most international refugees are Palestine, DR Congo, Afghanistan, etc.

Of course.

Shithole with beautiful landscapes and women.

They actually are mostly good immigrants, they are educated and good looking for some reason
On the other hand our colombian immigrants tend to be uneducated and prone to criminality save a few cases

First thing that comes to mind is drugs. And other is Esko Eerikäinen, nice guy from Colombia.

Chavez was in Venezuela.
Why do I even reply to your flag....

It's ok poco tico. You can go back home now. Venezuela will welcome you back.

not really. Colombia doesn't have a higher proportion of emigrants than any other Latin American country except Chile, Argentina and Brazil.

the only country with significant number of Colombians is Venezuela, and, to a lesser extent, Ecuador and Panama (around 100.000 Colombians each).

Peruvian or Paraguayan communities in Argentina and Chile are 10x the size of the Colombian one (which is not even in the top 10 biggest communities of Argentina).

Never been, but I've met quite a few Colombians and they are good people. The women are the hottest on the planet and the "paisa" accent makes them even more sexy.
Medellin is a big goal to visit.

Colombians in Chile are the migrant group with the highest income among the Latin American communities.

Colombians get one third of all student visas in Chile each year. And one fifth of all work visas (meaning they have a legal job contract prior to arriving to your country).

A lot of Venezuelan immigrants are a huge problem in Colombia, and other countries like Panama. There are a lot of Venezuelan prostitutes here now, also beggars, illegal workers, criminals, etc. Desperate people trying to make a living in any way possible.

I was referring to Venezuela in the second sentence.

Prior to the chavista government, Venezuela was doing FAR better than Colombia, primarily due to the oil and other industries. Colombia is still a shithole (as is Venezuela currently), but Colombians are generally shit emigrants.

Colombians are the bigger issue. For decades they've been criminals and murderers, to the point where FARC now resides in Venezuela due to the chavista government (Maduro is a Colombian).

why do you chileans hate our chocoan niggers so much?, the ones I know are kewl people

It's a good country with history and culture and it has potential. FARC needs to be wiped out though.

> There are a lot of Venezuelan prostitutes here now, also beggars, illegal workers, criminals, etc

What do you think colombians do here? Work in Banks?

>but Colombians are generally shit emigrants.

sorry, my Chimpanzuelan butthurt friend from Hispachan (nice proxy, too bad you scummie Chimpanzuelans can't post here). Apart from what I said in , Colombians in USA are, among the biggest "Latino" communities, the one with the lowest poverty rates. And that's just for two countries (Chile and USA).

as a matter of fact yes, the two countries that provide most physicians to Chile are Colombia and Peru.

Getting the fuck out of Venezuela costs a lot of money, of course the ones that come here are good immigrants

Fug :D .
The only Colombian I know actually works in a bank here.

Colombian immigrants are shit, but they are still better than Haiti

5.000.000.000.000 (1$) was transferred to your account.

Zimbabwezuela thread?
ZIMBABWEZUELA THREAD

Bolivares of course. Ayy.

>nice proxy
But I do live in the United States and hispachan is a shithole, and the reason the major ISP of Venezuela is banend on Sup Forums has nothing to do with the current situation.

>Lowest poverty rates
Wrong.

Congolombians have a superiority complex because most of the world wants to fuck their prostitutles, and they conflate that with being valued. They only export misery, niggers, drugs, and female whores. Sad!

They're all butthurt about Venezuela just look at (Congolombian in Germany)

like they could give money to anyone lmoa

really really want to sex a colombian girl
Deliver one delicious brown qt for authentic gf experience please, I will pay for her flight back to Colombia when I'm done
ty

> Wrong.

true:
>Mientras que en 2011 un 12,6 % de colombianos y un 17,5 % de ecuatorianos vivían en la pobreza, las estadísticas subían al 28,6 % para dominicanos, 27,2% para mexicanos y 27,3 % para puertorriqueños.
elpais.com.co/elpais/colombia/noticias/colombianos-entre-latinos-con-mejor-nivel-vida-estados-unidos

speaking of prostitutes, coincidentially, I fugged a very hot Venezuelan prostitute teen yesterday (just 13 USD). she said she was from Táchira.

>I fugged a very hot Venezuelan prostitute teen
>Tachira
lel

speaking of fugging,

i sex your mother
9 months later shit a turd
hello son how are you son

>Colombians have highest standard of living between latinos in US: Report

>The average Colombian household in 2011 had a yearly income of $61,200 dollars, compared to Ecuadorians with $59,874; Puerto Ricans with $47,328; Mexicans with $45,084; and Dominicans with $42,534.

>“Colombians and Ecuadorians generally have a much higher level of academic performance than Mexicans, Domincans, and Puerto Ricans,” said Berghad.

>The professor emphasized that Colombians or Ecuadorians are more likely to come to the states with advanced degrees and qualify for higher paying jobs.

Take out this stupid colombian hispachan poster from my thread pls

Do not turn this into a hate thread between colombians-venezuelans please, go back to hispachan.

We are hermanos, but I hate you for your government.

Let us be irrelevant, man. I don't want this place to end up loaded with immigrants. Let them look down on us, it's actually good for us in the long term as they'll keep believing this place is shit and will stay the hell outta here

You guys need to go back
Please

to Spain?

I would never go to your Indio shithole full of obese women, sorry. And I don't want to learn a new language (or whatever the gibberish you "speak" is called).

DONT REPLY TO THIS GUY

He meant the immigrants. Please close your borders, you are leaking too much shit

Plata o plomo

I still don't get why other SA countries think they're better than us. Sure, those countries are cool, but this place is fucking amazing as well, maybe they've never been here so they think things are still like in the 80s, but we've made huge progress since then and now we're among top most competitive countries on this continent

he looks like garavito

THIS POSTER IS A NOTORIOUS COLOMBIAN SCHIZOPHRENIC
Sup ForumsTARD WHO IS OBSESSED WITH COLOMBIA/WHITENESS
POSTING DOZENS OF BAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY
TO ATTRACT WHITE PEOPLE TO HIS HELLHOLE COUNTRY
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS AN ANGRY 28 YEAR OLD VIRGIN
AND ONLINE STALKER/HARRASER NAMED BIG ZERO
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

>He meant the immigrants
por eso, simio retra. no hay inmigrantes colombianos en tu país en este tablón, todos tenemos banderitas colombianas.

¿por qué los indios obesos cholenos son tan perra atencionales?

>What's your most honest opinion on Colombia?

Very good at cocaine and beauty pageants but not much else.

pls no more culombians

FUCK OFF BIG ZERO.

Autista.

28 years , virgin. A life isolated from society, dedicated to the production of """"OC"""" and ""minigames for the internet"", consumed by hatred for a nation whose only means of interaction is the internet , oblivious to reality and devoid of significant human contact, leading it to a point where moral values are twisted enough to make something like pedophilia acceptable and respectable under his eyes.

..... can a life like this be considered worthy of respect ??

They are good lads, though I just don't get how they're more violent than us if we took their drug capital of the world tittle a couple of decades ago.
Lots of door to door salesmen are Colombians btw. Dunno why, but i think it's worth mentioning.

What's wrong with our government? Probably not the best one, but i don't see why people from other countries would hate it

I wish the rest of your countrymen were the same as you

is it because the government is right-wing leaning ?

Of course you are a nice nation getting better every year. Is just that your countryman got butthurt when we talk about your immigrants which is an entire different matter.

Also the Alianza del Pacifico seems more stable, serious and competitive than broken MERCOSUR.

Based.

I just realized I confused you with Bolivia, lol.

he's probably petista da bosta or another kind of leftard.

>what is Farc, what is Plan colombia, what is bacrim

most of who are, we consider you stupid ugly Indios with a meek personality and incapable to speak properly. never met anyone wanting to immigrate to your shit desert country, sorry, Cholito. also, gibe back your "culture" to Peru.

how come ecuador isn't part of it?

A country that is popping up way too much whenever there is a subject about sex tourism.
You guys should forbid amerifats to come in.

DON'T FEED HIM WITH (YOU)S HE IS NOT A SANE MAN

Their economy is shit. This is not a game about painting the map red along the pacific coast just because.

ah yes, your personal anecdotes totally convinced me
I guess I should ignore the thousands of colombians coming to chile that are raising crime levels through the roof

yes, non-skilled immigrants are not good by definition no matter which country they come from. I completely understand your point. Now regarding progress and competitiveness, I can tell you that I've been to other countries in South America and I'm impressed to see peoplee driving old cars and using outdated cellphone, meanwhile here, most people have modern cars and the latest phones. It might have to do with us having pretty relaxed import laws and stable inflation, which makes it seem as though we had higher purchasing power and easier access to most goods than richer nations in South America. it's just something I've noticed and probably foreigners who visit here get surprised about when they visit here

leftist government.

>>what is Farc, what is Plan colombia, what is bacrim
sorry for being such a fucking ignorant, but isn't that just basically the same shit?

dude stop replying him -_-

It clearly isn't
>Uruguay

>anecdotes

to say that one third of all student visas in your country are taken by Colombians, for one, isn't an anecdote, retra.

crime rates in your country havent risen up. homicide rate hasn't risen in the past 5 years.

o-ok sorry, I thought Ecuador was a decent place with great infrastructure.

just ignore him man, don't waste your time

>There is a lot of you here.

>I have several colombian friends. Good pople.

>There is always a colombian involved in news related to drugs and violence.

>Your goverment still refuses to remove those illegal tariffs on products from the ZLC.

I have mixed feelings towards your country.

>to say that one third of all student visas in your country are taken by Colombians
wew, I thought no one wanted to come here

They're the same the same way Zetas, Sinaloa and the Knights Templar are the same.