How chinese/indians men deal with the lack of women?

how chinese/indians men deal with the lack of women?

There are a high male/female ratio in both. Here we have a surplus women and they are still demanding as fuck.

>indians men deal with the lack of women?
It beings with an r and ends with an e

And about chinese men?

Either get a trafficked girl from Vietnam or marry an African lady abroad

There are not enough african/viet girls for the level of the surplus male there.

Then keep opening your options.

>Here we have a surplus women
Please tell me this is true.

how picky are women in australia?

They're all fucking whores who want charismatic Chad's. I hate them all.

how high is the surplus male in australia?

[Citation needed]

By whores/raping. Chinese/Indian.

>India
Arranged marriages so it still sucks if you're poor and ugly
>China
Your parents import a wife from South East Asia. Again if you're poor you're fucked.

>not enough african girls
If they are like African-Americans the males should he thinning their own numbers.

Are you brown? Not trying to be rude but it seems like if you're white and not an autistic in Australia it should he easy to get laid (maybe not finding a gf though).

who cares about the males?

they use their hands

What if we were to create a meme about an organization of Swedish women volunteering to provide sexual relief and companionship to the most unfortunate of these men as in ? I'm pretty sure you would get volunteers from all over Europe.

>Are you brown?
Nah man. Although I think I might have some in me due (or maybe some Italian blood tbj) because I'm 5'6.

> but it seems like if you're white and not an autistic in Australia it should he easy to get laid (maybe not finding a gf though).
You don't need to be handsome from what I've seen. Or even tall/white. But social skills are held highly over here and I have a LOT of mental health issues.

H-hold me Ameribro...

I think it's even.

Really? Isn't there quite a fucking bit of them?

build up an extreme resentment towards themselves and their women + continue to only marry within cultural guidelines and have autistic standards and expectation which ensure they will never have a partner