This is a map if countries that has a rich history

This is a map if countries that has a rich history

prove me wrong (protip: you cant)

Canada has a pretty rich history

what does that even mean
more than 300 years of history?

>mexico?
>Not USA

Can somebody tell me what that country in Africa is? And that island near it.

madagascar and uuuuuuhhhhhhh

by rich history, i meant that if the natives of the countries have developed a civilization or culture by themselves before the age of exploration and colonization

*by europeans

the Aztecs and Mayas were located in present day Mexico

Madagascar and Rhodesia

how come Zimbabwe has a rich history and not mozambique and tanzania then?

>tfw you are from europe
>where the history comes from

uhhhhh humans come from africa and history is a manmade concept, so surely that means history is african.
WE

* Zimbabwe

Can somebody explain what this means?

fuck, i forgot them

We wuz mayans n shit too

I know, i mapped you too

Same

You forgot Kongo.
Also, Bamum who invented a writing and who lives in Cameroon

Chile has nothing

>Bolivia isn't red
>Chile and Colombia are, even when civilization came there much later

define "rich history"

t b h if literally everyone has a rich history then nobody has an average or shit one

fixed

>usa
???????????????
literally nothing before the europeans came

and then in 200 years a lot, that makes it rich to me

literally more important things happened in the usa the last 10 years, than chile the last 1000

What about explaining your silly choices?

>what is Muisca civilization

Fixed

On the big island between Timor and New Zealand, wasn't there some "local fauna" that painted their history on cave walls for about 40 000 years? They received some foreign fauna and a lot happened in the last 200 years. Important things (what can beat the invention of tim tam?). Why are they not on your list?

just no
it's a literal desert nothing ever happened there and probably never will

Bias retard post
Why am I not surprised?

>india somehow has a richer history than pakistan
your pol bias is showing
>central asians
this area has been the center of nomad peoples who conquer the ME for the last 3000 years.
>korea
if japan gets it so does korea
>russia has rich history but not ukraine or belarus
these nations histories are intertwined and very much so shared
>no scandi nation
>poland
>nigeria
>tchad
>niger
>morocco
>austria
>hungary
>portugal
do i really have to say anything?

I appreciate the gesture user. But no, America does not have a rich history, we only really picked up steam within the last 125 years.

fixed

See

these are the only historically relevant countries
rest are memes or losers outside of antiquity

rule of thumb:
If the country's history is VERY interesting to most foreigners, then yes, it has a rich history.

Okay that's just wrong for historically relevant, unless you mean in non-recent times. Besides OP was asking about historically rich, which generally means "been around a long time and did shit in that time."

>this area has been the center of nomad peoples who conquer the ME for the last 3000 years.
well yes they kept conquering and migrating and that place stayed mostly barren undevelopped steppes

>if japan gets it so does korea
why ?

>these nations histories are intertwined and very much so shared
every nation's histories is intertwined and shared
i color the ones that mattered the most, we are listing countries with great history and you want me to list the fucking belarus ??
technically it exists since the fall of the ussr and since then nothing happened

if we're doing this i might as well paintbucket the entire map like the op

>>no scandi nation
no
maybe denmark should be there
>>poland
it's there
>>nigeria
>>tchad
>>niger
>>morocco
what did they do that was so great ? at least mali broke the wealth records
>>austria
it's there
>>hungary
it's austria-hungary not hungary-austria
>>portugal
created brazil and that's pretty much it
it's average not great

>t. thinks history began 1000 years ago

Even though I like Finland, they don't have too much history before their independence, i wouldn't really count them

>he doesn't know

Yeah, but you were part the new world which made Europeans lose their minds. You invented a shitload of things, underwent a whole bunch of territorial changes, changed the course of history a few times and had a revolution and civil war in the meantime.

You guys probably had a more interesting history since 1750 than some European cunts have had since 1500.

french cuk where is central america? must include guatemala region

>belgium

> Muisca culture of Colombia
> started around 600 AD, they didn't had cities or monumental architecture

> Wankarani culture of Bolivia
> started around 1500 BC, they didn't had cities or monumental architecture

> Caral culture of Peru
> started around 3000 BC, not even the oldest of peru, cradle of the andean civilizations, they had the oldest city on the americas, strong cultural ties (basically they were the same culture) with the north, south and highlands surrounding cultures (like huaca prieta, piruro, kotosh, huaricoto), in what is known as the altars of sacred fire tradition.

>Pic related, chuquitanta archaeological site located on Lima, part of the caral culture founded in 3790 BC

What about the founders of countries that has a rich history? Swede Vikings founded Russia, Norwegian and Danish Vikings went to America and held enough influence to affect the development of the French, English and Dutch history.

Mozambique in the mainland Madagascar

what's wrong with the new world?

If Portugal's included than North Africa has to be too

hmm maybe becuase Korean civlization is older than Japanese?

>belize
>rich

>Chile

I can't tell if this is a shitpost or if the cuntstralyan doesn't actually know

Well played

>Implying

That's one retarded way of thinking

go back to tv/

>he doesn't know inca's empire reached santiago

>chile
>rich history
Did I tell you about the time we crossed the goddamn Andes on foot just to fight one of the strongest empires in history and win just to liberate a few indians that were on the other side?
Saged, with a capital S.

The Incas created their empire in the span of 100 years, they existed for a short time.
And the most important and civilized part of the empire was the chinchasuyu, what now is much of peru, the chinchasuyu inhabitants of peru even mocked the indians of the rest of the empire whom they regarded as inferior.
The collasuyo although it was the largest region, it was very uninhabited (with the exeption of the collao) and accountants said that many peripheral cultures conquered by the incas were so poor and primitive, that civilize them was actually more a burden that a profit, but they did it anyway to gain prestige.

Good map btw, i was sick of seeing that inaccurate map posted, the one where Wayna Capac is put as the conqueror of the collasuyo and not based Tupac Yupanqui, the inca with more conquests.

Meant to reply

>muh san martin
Did you know we saved him and his starving troop from death?

By sharing your mud chipá with him?

Africans have no history because nothing is recorded

There.

In case you aren't being sarcastic, there is plenty of subsaharan africa that has written history.

This one.

I thought Ethiopians did pretty well for themselves.

WE HAD 50,000 YEARS OF HISTORY YA WHOITE DOG

I know right? Ignoring all those advancements in stick technology. RACIST