youtu.be/KRKKWK4PB0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

horse f6

>horse

quick befote the autistic janitor deletes

there was a thread up for like 8 hours you fucking fuck

Where were you guys????????

I bumped it 15 times in a row

way too late dood, i went to bed around that time and just woke up to take a dump

going back to bed again soon though

want to play chess but unfortunately my works doubled up today because of retarded protest yesterday.
fuck

Just destroyed some yank
chess.com/livechess/game?id=1796951946

>chess
>not playing dominoes

>660 rating
Holy shit, I would fucking destroy you.

Also your opener is a total mess, a good opener is a guaranteed victory against shit players.

I don't give a shit about openers 2bh. I just go with the flow

You can checkmate like 50% of beginners with a fools mate.

>tfw too shit to fucking exist

WHY AM I SO BAD

Bullet is a meme game anyway

1517 isn't a bad rating, you're above average. Most people don't make it past 1800 if they're not smart enough.

im tryin to git gud at bullet

how?

Play against a good computer, like Stockfish or Komodo and memorize openers to the point where you just do them mindlessly.

Pretty much remember what the best answer is to every move the opponent makes by studying it through a computer.

It's what turbo autists like Magnus do.

fuck

en.lichess.org/hkS8kvHlKepl

watch this ;-;

From what I could tell your opener consisted of only the first 2 moves and then you just went in for a rampage.
Like I said, bullet is just memorizing what you do. If you're white, you use a strong attacking opener. If you're black, you use a strong counter based on what whites first move is.

youtu.be/KRKKWK4PB0U
Just look at this video, do you actually think they're thinking about their moves at the beginning?

Also, checking is your best friend in bullet.

watch my games and critique pls

I'm going back to bed now I'm afraid but I'll look at them tomorrow if you want.

o-ok..