If any finn here gives me 300USDs i go to benis village and put a finnish flag somewhere

If any finn here gives me 300USDs i go to benis village and put a finnish flag somewhere.

Why say USD when we both use Euros?

I think you just exposed yourself, my fellow mart sharting SCAMMER!

OP BTFO

I forgot to say i'm Iranian using a proxy,300USDs isn't even enough for plane ticket i think.

beside i think i'm gonna do it for free anyway,since theres no way you can send me the money,maybe just buy some shit on steam for me?

I just realized Benis is not in Germany, hence he is probably not using proxy and is using amerishart units because Germany is the 51st state

Never mind then

Well of course it could be done via Paypal or bitcoins but that doesn't matter cause no one is going to pay.

Do it for the keks my friend!

fuck it i'm gonna do it but i have to find a finninsh flag,where do i get a finnish flag?

and shit,i forgot that i'm a poorfag that don't even have a camera phone but i'll do it someday anyway.

Please tell me you will take a picture. You could achieve meme immortality

someday i'll do it,maybe i go there in a few months.

At the very least you could draw a spurdo on a sign or something. Don't do it if it will get you executed though.

i can't draw for shit but maybe i spray something.

>he is so poor that he desperately tries to rip off Finns on Sup Forums

can't be fabricated

>be Iranian autist
>overdose on memes
>travel 300miles in rusty bus full of chickens
>plant huge finnish flag in some hicktown
>locals chimp out
>turn you into sharia policie
>think you're trying to start revolution
>get your penis zapped off by car battery
>thrown in jail for life
>get 100 rebbit points form fellow autsists
>worth it

There's a small chance that he's not a ripper and actually being serious about this, hence a small meme potential. Don't judge a book by its cover

how the fuck you know i live in mashhad and have to travel 300miles to get to benis village?

Good luck my friend. Hopefully you will be able to contribute.

i will pay you $500 if you can provide me food and lodging for a week and take on tour. perhaps a bonus if you can arrange for a special encounter with a qt as well.

Wait,i'll do that in exchange for finnish bp pics.

>i will pay you $500 if you can provide me food and lodging for a week and take on tour.

Go to a hotel it costs less than 500$,they even got tours,but i can show you mashhad,and hell girls are easy to apporoch if you are forigner.

Average American here. The people of our country have something called disposable incomes. If that means some terrorist getting paid to plant a flag in Africa, I'd pay to see that shit.

In fact, I'd pay you almost double, 500 usd to do it. But you gotta do the work, then get paid.

Give me a call when you're done and I'll PayPal you the money

You do realize that you live in a Sharia infested country? And you also realize what the symbol on our flag represents Right?

Good luck bro.

I will legit give you $30 worth of steam games if you take a picture of Benis with a spurdo doodle on the town sign.

Nothing bad gonna happen,trust me.

meh i don't want your money just buy me some games whenever i did it.

Do you got a throw away mail or anything?
Heres my mail
[email protected].

i'll go there in two months,first thing i need is a phone with camera since i got an old ass nokia.