Honestly what can America even do about the Mexico problem? They have to eventually let them become citizens right...

Honestly what can America even do about the Mexico problem? They have to eventually let them become citizens right? It's not at all possible to deport so many people and they're basically culturally Americanized anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GmHFFa5GI3Q
infogalactic.com/info/Operation_Wetback
youtube.com/watch?v=w5CEX4O0Ab4
youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forced labor until they die (working on the wall)

>they're basically culturally Americanized anyway

Debatable.

First of all, you need to concentrate all illegals into camp, after that you deport them in an orderly fashion.

>culturally americanized
oh my aussie friend replacing isn't assimilating

Honestly Americans became complacent about the Mexico problem and now it's spiralled out of control and it's going to be hard to fix

I think there's room for more efficiency somewhere in this process

>It's not at all possible to deport so many people

Mexico deports almost double of what we do.

>not making illegals fuck off back to their deserts

But that is what I was proposing. You have to do it systemized though.

the opposition to illegals is pure talk, in reality, the capitalists that run the country love when cheap labor pours in

>First of all, you need to concentrate all illegals into camp, after that...
priorities always shift after that

As long as their is something successful, there will always be
people who seek to destroy it.

They cause problems for the work force, people can be replaced by illegal aliens that are willing to work under the table for lower than minimal wage.
The only way to solve it is to have penalties for companies that participate in that, and general getting illegal aliens to not be willing to work for less.

>they're basically culturally Americanized anyway
Now translate this into spanish so they can understand

We could easily replace them with any number of immigrants from every 3rd world shithole in the world but we have to care about these assholes because they are closer to the border. We should flood Mexican neighborhoods with eastern european bydlo immigrants until they kill them all

>basically culturally Americanized
kek

Once the Dems permanently change the voting demographics of Texas and Florida, they'll tighten up immigration. We can just expect another 20 million illegals or so.

Realistically, just create a clause allowing California, Texas and other former Mexican territories to make their own laws regarding the legality and naturalization status of Mexicans into their states and strictly enforce immigration law in all other states. DESU, most of these states are already at least 40% Mexican and either the local populous doesn't honestly care about Mexicans flooding in in droves due to their liberal slant or are economically dependent on Mexicans for economic purposes. Non border states should be able to arrest and deport at the drop of a hat if it's proven that someone is here illegally.

I work with Mexican-Americans first through 5th generation, work with Mexicans in Mexico and work with Mexicans in Europe. By generation 2 Mexicans are pretty much Americanized, most of them barely even speak Spanish. Same thing happens with Mexican migrants in Germany. The problem is that. 50% of Mexican migrants here stay poor their entire lives in ethnic enclaves here so their children are born into poverty meaning the poor half of this second generation largely assimilates into ghetto culture, the same culture that pushes the BS ideology that their misfortune means they're being oppressed and thus should stay away from evil mainstream "white" American society. The other half of the Mexican population that ends up middle class just turn into normal Americans. What really needs to happen is we need to enact very specialized legislation to deport Mexican migrants who are up to no good while allowing in the useful ones and ensuring that they have access to resources that will allow them to autonomously become middle class, thus generating more assimilated middle class Americans. People need to come to the realization that we have a unique intertwined relationship with Mexico economically, demographically and socially that we only share with a few other nations, mostly in the Anglosphere and should have unique regulations with Mexico

I can't wait to see the 2100's holographic documentaries on how the Mexicans worked in the slag mines to mould bricks for The Wallâ„¢.

Here's my modest proposal and alternative for the war economy and Mexican illegals problem.

Make shooting Mexicans legal. No more Mexicans, weapons industry rakes it in from all that ammo people are going through. It's win/win.

We tried that with the Mormons.

change the loop hole. as it stands right now being born on american soil gives you citizenship and of course no one wants to break up the families.
It should be that one parent has to be american in order for the child to get citizenship.
but that won't happen though

That kid makes me cringe.

Nuke us. It is the only solution. The world is getting more brown and brown.

Yes Germany. We shall "deport" them.
With your help of course. Afterwords we can "deport" the muslims in your country.

Well since you're steeping into the constitution, why not changing the 2nd amendment as well. You know just for the keks.

>all this butthurt

You know you could just criminalize the employment of illegals, yeah it's literally that easy.
But neither the reps or demis want that shit, because they need us every 4 years. Without reps using us a bogyman for literally everything and demis promising shit they never deliver their fucking parties would have to depend in political action instead of the usual circus that evolves in the election season. Fucking laughable.

ree shall not be infringed

>implying your average bydlo can last even a week with your average cartel

most illegals are from Central America, and that place is a violent drug filled shithole.

>Honestly what can America even do about the Mexico problem?

Nothing really, murka should have never stolen mexican clay in the first place

>make a wall in the south of Mexico
>everybody wins

Problem solved for everybody and way cheaper.

>implying the bydlo will not unite with the cartel and fuck murka up even more.

ahahah

face it, USA is a dying empire, like the USSR, and nothing is going to stop it.

Thank Allah

Poland proving once again they are the best people in Sup Forums.

>mould
youre not british you cingey fuck.

>Without reps using us a bogyman for literally everything

Nobody's even mentioned Mexicans in the preceeding like 20 elections. Nobody has tried to blame you for shit for decades. This is the first election where mexicans have been demonized in recent memory

>stolen

Damn, that picture really pisses me off. I feel bad for anyone that lives in California, truly the worst of both worlds.

youtube.com/watch?v=GmHFFa5GI3Q

From a Californians point of view Mexicans are no worse than transplants from other states. I live in San Diego and we are infested with shit bag military Rednecks from the middle/south of the US. There is very little difference between Miguel from Sinaloa and Bubba from Oklahoma.

>There is very little difference between Miguel from Sinaloa and Bubba from Oklahoma.
>Both love trucks, are afraid of ideologies different than their own, are overly religious, hate gays, are from rural shitholes, obsessed with machismo despite having weak egos, blame other ethnicies for their nations issues, like terrible music, are generally morally ambiguous but point fingers at everyone else

infogalactic.com/info/Operation_Wetback

seriously?
youtube.com/watch?v=w5CEX4O0Ab4

Honestly you can get very far by making it illegal for undocumented migrants to get jobs, frequently inspect buisinesses and fine those that hire illegals and by making sure illegal immigrants don't recieve benefits. If they can't get an income in the US they will leave by themselves.

Also get rid of sanctuary cities.

>Also get rid of sanctuary cities.

>Get rid of Los Angeles

I'm okay with this.

I meant get rid of the concept of sanctuary cities, but I'm sure nuking LA will do just fine too.

Most white Americans are dirty progressives. Hence, where they can be found, they should be killed. There are a handful which claim not to be progressives, but they are so few in number as to be statistically irrelevant.

Just kill any American white you can catch as a precaution. They are all filthy multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

U.S.A. should deport them, make them come back to Mexico like they should, except chicanos, those can stay there

Daily reminder that once you open your borders to foreigners you literally seal your country's fate and the only way to fix it is through mass deportation or literal genocide.

too bad amerikeks themselves are invaders

WE did that here and it's a giant failure. The refugees here can't get job so they just fart to commit more crimes to get money. Only options are fully assimilate a group or kick them out, otherwise you're stuck with a group always being the other

>illegal invaders are the same as my working class white countrymen who are in the military and have a different accent than me because memes
wow, no wonder everybody else in the union wants to gas you, nuke you, or some combination of the two. Fucking stupid cunt.

But rednecks are useless trailer trash, wife beating welfare queens. They are scum.

You have no idea what we have to put up with.