/v4/

hangover edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=epIlB49SNTI
gen.lib.rus.ec/
video.aktualne.cz/dvtv/dvtv-25-10-2016-petr-pavel-kauza-brady-pustina/r~bc4279169ab711e6b5600025900fea04/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

janosik

Jest a reminder, janosik was polish

take it back

>slovak historical figures
>slovak history

Ok i take it back
Sorry

stfu pepik
janosik was a real hero
and we have history

subscribed to your vlog

Jánošík was clearly Czech

exactly
name like Jan Ošík doesn't sound Hungarian at all, so clearly he must have been a Czech

I HATE hangover diarrhea

best is when you realize after few seconds that your yesterday you treated you with some really spicy food to help you with the hangover

interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=epIlB49SNTI
anyone tried building pc this way?

I beginning to like you Czech guys more and more each day.

why? he just insulted northern part of your homeland

Jurij Jánošík byl Maďarskej židobolševik!

greatest czech heroes were faggots
really makes you think

Oh, by all means, feel free to insult it, lately they've picked up quite the attitude. They need to be taken down a peg or two :3

What's the source? One of your Slovakian "historians"?
ayy lmao

vatican archives
Ionnes Zizka est item horrificus homosexualis.

>vatican archives
it's called bias
you can google it

sure thing homogay

>Best: Hungary
>Worst: Czechia
>Overrated: Slovakia
>Underrated: Poland

>overrated
huh?

>get's BTFO
>starts throwing insults
you should go back to spamming pics of your fairy tale "national heroes"

>oh poor hungarians they so sad and shit

my ass! we are the bullied nation not them

janosik was 100% real and 100% honorable

>the vatican
You mean the same organization that at the time believed in witches, magic, and advocated for murder?

Highly credible. Oh wait, it's not.

The historical accuracy and the value of Vatican archives is below that of a roll of common toilet paper.

true story

sure thing

>hey guise, we need some cool national hero
>how about a Robin Hood knock-off
>great idea

stfu janosik is realer than your gay zizka

Your entire country is a hoax though. How real can your national "heroes" be? :3

stfu kossuth
realer than """magyar"" nation which is really just a mix of every one of their neighbours with a retard language

it would be easier to take you seriously if you could actually speak English well
but I guess "special school" education can only get one so far

I feel like my biggest fault at life is that while everybody is out doing someshit, i spend every second of my free time on computer

>just a mix of every one of their neighbours with a retard language

Here's the thing user. You could claim that about ANY European country, except maybe islanders such as Brits who are famously inbred.

nah, I used to think that too, but now I realize it's just an illusion. I lived with quite a few people in college, and pretty much all of them were glued to the computer. Occasionally, like once in every two weeks they went out and had a beer or something with a few friends.

That said, spending time on your computer can be a good thing, as long as you don't spend it mindlessly (like Sup Forums). Learning languages, watching films, educating yourself is a great thing. Gaming in moderation is fine too.
Like half of all modern culture is on the internet, is it really such a surprise we are addicted to it? We don't go to movies because we can download them. We don't visit the Opera, because you can enjoy the best classical music from home. We don't go to libraries because any book you want is at your fingertips - gen.lib.rus.ec/ you are welcome.
Computers are fine. Using it mindlessly is not. Yes, I realize the hypocrisy of me posting this here.

will VR replace this "going out with friends" with some virtual pubs and such?

bump

1 hour 15 minutes until my comfy 11 days off start.

Who is gonna play Tyrany?
Do you like rpg?

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time my jewish friend

>Tyrany
>rpg by Paradox
i'm interested

didn't really follow it, i heard it's pretty short though?
i liked pillars of eternity

this

thank kek for based Luther

I don't know what to play anymore, decide for me

Rimworld
EUIV as Scotland
Civ V

EUIV as Venice

Not a bad idea. I got a boner for sea empires.

It releases 10.11 how can you know how long it is?

You play as judge,enforcer and executioner working for tyrant who conquered some kingdom.

Long ago, I had a transamerican colony in EU3

I had almost the whole East USA, and got a coastline on the West as well, being able to colonize Taiwan too

good evening.

>shift till 22:30
kinda boring today, may get some sleep at work

I am thinking of studying in either Prague or Budapest at either Corvinus or Charkes university, any advice bros?

UJ in Kraków

Burger Academy

Noice, i never to managed to get overseas with anything else than traditional empires.

Closest i got was when i managed to get whole Canada and Alaska as Sweden. Felt pretty awesome to have world-wide northern empire.

Don't think I didn't went into debt several times.

I was lucky not to have any serious wars around me. Ottomans always fucked eastwards, besides them nobody wanted to hurt me. Once had to kick Poland's ass in the beginning, after that, I only had to concentrate myself on conquering.

The key to your presence in America is to have one province settled over 1000 people, and then hire a bunch of mercenaries, and invade the local tribal countries

>(((Venice)))

I farted

What do you think about pic related, pepiks?

Do you think he stands a chance?

I'd definitely vote for him.

are Camels non filter available in Czech Republic?

is the General not running?

He isn't

video.aktualne.cz/dvtv/dvtv-25-10-2016-petr-pavel-kauza-brady-pustina/r~bc4279169ab711e6b5600025900fea04/

Ahoj friends, how are you this evening?

drunk

How much did you have and what?

Hallo, I am looking for some friends, because I don't have any. I am Czech, 19 years old, speak English, German and obviously Czech. I am interested in politics and stalking people. contact me here: [email protected]

just one beer a vodka and a pálinka.
But the "one" was actually a huge amount.
I also made kvass when I was drunk.

kek

post photo

Ruská kampaň v ČR vytváří dojem, že Rusko není hrozba. Je ale nebezpečnější než Islámský stát

why wasn't I born a Czech

>that link
I want to buy you a beer
hell, I want to buy you a bottle of whatever you like to drink
thanks a lot m8

pretty well, had some beers with m8 but went home early since we were not exactly in the party mood after yesterday
how are you?

Why wasn't I born a Pole?

bretty gud, reading some decisions by the Eurosoyuz Court of Justice

>wanting to be a fedora tipper
Éj Ľmao

why would you want to

Cooking with the GF

0,5 l vodka by yourself? That's not that little especially if by yourself and even mixed with beer

Pretty good, watching Bourne movies this weekend before I see the new one.

because we are best nation in Europe

nah it was just a little vodka, what banged my head was that I drinked different shit, and I did it fast

>tfw I walked by that building 3 hours ago
sounds comfy tho, drinking anything?

We can do an exchange

Yes

I don't want to live in this country full of cuckservatives and retards

Istvan pls this isn't Sup Forums

> I am interested in politics and stalking people.

lel, wut

okay so I finally downloaded CoD Black Ops II and I'm really fucking confused and disappointed
at first when there were about 6 gorillion perks and tactical upgrades and whatnot I just didn't use them and played along, but now this mission is a real time strategy (and a really bad one at that)
like what the fuck is this shit? when I play Call Of Duty I just want to wreck shit up mindlessly for lulz, if I want to lay RTS I play Company Of Heroes, not CoD
are all of the new titles such bullshit?

thank you for reading my blog, please don't forget to like and subscribe

I still have one IPA and one Krušovice, not sure if I should drink it or save for tomorrow. Unless someone drinks with me

Who GNU/Linux here?

(Me)

>Unless someone drinks with me
would love to drink with you, but I'm really tired, I'll probably finish the last Kozel, but have to go to sleep
dobrou noc, ať tě blechy štípou celou noc

Dobrou, bracho