OZZIE OZZIE OZZIE

OZZIE OZZIE OZZIE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ec3CTlovSK8

What the fuck is this asian lady talking about? She said it's not "lefty bullshit" which immediately makes me think it's lefty bullshit...whats going on?

LELBOURNE AMIRITE

wut

that didnt answer my question...

>What the fuck is this asian lady talking about?

People who try to illegally immigrate to this country are taken to remote pacific islands for processing. The conditions at theses places are pretty bad and they aren't allowed to leave.

The asian lady is saying that this should not be done anymore

I dunno why its so 'bad'
Someone stuck me on a tropical island with free food for a few years I wouldn't complain, beats working

That makes sense, i suppose. What did she mean by the government has "politicized" it?

Because they say that if you don't want offshore processing then you are for an open border

>if someone put me in a jail where my captors have no legal obligation to house me in decent conditions
>it'd be just like a holiday!

Ah okay. That was a very concise explanation. Thank you. I'm guessing the places she mentions are the offshore processing plants? And what happened to sinking the fuckers? I thought thats what Tony was all about when the Libs took over was they weren't even gonna get to shore any more.

If someone arrives without a visa and no legal status here, why would we put them up in 5-star accommodation.
The fact we're cunts has made most of them stop coming and we're not having the problems europe does with a fucking free for all on any dickhead stumbling over the border.

Can you shut the fuck up you lefty cunt the conditions aren't bad these people are treated very well even if the conditions are not as great (which they are because my aunty works their) they should be thankful to be away from war also they pass by many other countries they could take refuge in before coming to australia but instead they come here because they're economic leeches fuck off with your bullshit.

I never said anything about liking refugees.

The gov wants to make conditions as bad as possible to discourage asylum seekers from coming. If you're just going to get locked up then what is the point of trying to come

This has some benefits. Puts people smugglers out of business and lowers the number of immigrants dying at sea when trying to get here by boat

It's far-left insanity disguised as a moderate apolitical opinion.

These """people""" want to let incompatible aliens in to our nation and to thereby destroy it. We must not let them do so.

Complaining about the "politicising" of a problem is a tactic used to bamboozle. Immigration is an inherently political problem; the only way there would be no "politics" about it is if the policy were to go ahead entirely unopposed. Thus we can see that the ones doing the "politicising" are not the politicians supporting the policy, but the complainers opposing it.

You're taking it extremes again. That's the main issue with this whole topic (on both sides of the spectrum). No one is suggesting 5 star hotels but the conditions from leaked reports are pretty bad, things like rape and terrible hygiene.

The problem for me is total lack of transparency. Leftists are making every problem that occurs there some huge thing and government is enforcing silence from anyone who works there, I don't trust either and can only guess at how bad it really is.

The Asian girls position is that *something* should be done to help this, which isn't unreasonable or left/right-ist but it's just so vague.

She isn't arguing for these people to become Australian. You're boogeymanning over something she didn't even say

She doesn't want to keep them out.

Sounds like they're still getting better than they deserve

She seems to basically want on-shore processing but I don't know what difference it would make

I only vaguely know why it happens off-shore in the first place

FUCK OFF WERE FULL YOU GOOKCUNT

tfw no qt asian gf reeee

No you're not I'm moving there in January you poof

Easy as shit to get a Visa and I'm not even a brit

real aussie women don't look that good

Fucking hate Aussie land, let ASYLUM SEEKERS IN

just complaining about illegal immigrants getting the treatment they deserve

why?

>Aussies recognise the danger posed by asylum seekers
>detains and vets them offshore
>doesn't bend to leftist demands
>keeps Australia Australian

Has Australia become the best Commonwealth Dominion?

>they aren't allowed to leave.

This is false. They are allowed to leave whenever they want. They just can't enter the Commonwealth of Australia.

We take in a share of asylum seekers, refugees and regular migration.

What we don't take in is fucking illegal migrants- people that don't see the need to apply for a visa, refugee status or abide by any other laws. So somehow a 'refugee' manages to travel halfway around the world already through various shithole 3rd world countries and other places that don't care about their border security. Then decides, nope I've come this far already and I'd rather just pay 10-15k to some dodgy slaphead with a fishing boat to make that last final step- because the paperwork is obviously too hard at that point.

The deal is, we dunno who the fuck they are.
They 'could' be a reffo with 1000's of dollars at their disposal, or they could be a criminal who owes someone money and is just on the run, but more likely its just some dodgy cunt trying to get around the system we use to keep dodgy cunts out in the first place.