So when will Australia remove the union jack from their flag? Its about time boys

So when will Australia remove the union jack from their flag? Its about time boys

And end up like Canada no thanks
God save the Queen user

when hell freezes over

pretty much this

fuck off paki

Nah. Australia is best colony despite being built by crims

I never understood why the kiwis and the kangaroo colonials didnt move out on their own. They had to be kicked out by their Queen mother yet they still pretend she loves them by preserving her image.

Fuck off traitor

Harsh punishment for treason needs to be brought back

But we're like the UK before it got overrun by leftists, muslims, niggers and turned into a complete 1984-ish nanny state.

:(

what leaf best represents Australians?

wtf is this
disgusting
delet

Aha. Please let me know when you can afford modern internet as your message relating modern britain with your primeval third world kangaroo country

when the UK becomes an Emirate the queen will move to Australia

Give yourself a round of applause Tyrone, you tried

It's just a sign they were a British colony,
There was a suggestion when we picked the flag, of a British Jack.
Also we have lots of Street names from British people; King George, Allenby, etc

Should be a union Jack on your flag 2bh. We created your country.

Aesthetically, Eureka flag would be the only acceptable choice. If we actually changed it though it would end up being so abo cuck shit, so we're keeping what we've got.

Some seer , cat recall the name, predicted a revolution will break out in the UK and overthrow the monarchy and they will escape to the bermuda triangle

whats in the bermuda triangle I've no idea

Eureka flag is literally just a cross.

Real original, Darug

Aussies are Anglo as fuck though. It fits.

>Anglo as fuck

You mispelled "abo"

People here are muh heritage as fuck, so I suppose when British Australians become the minority

You must have never been in America.

If you think your "muh heritage" is bad, we have an all out epidemic. No, I don't give a fuck that your a quarter German, a quarter Irish.... just no

I wouldn't mind it as much as some of the 'options' mentioned in the past, except it seems to have been adopted by some really dense cunts anyway.
Plus changing a flag just means spending millions of dollaryroos on some shit that most of the country doesn't care about and the other half will hate.

Dunno why leftists dislike detention camps, some of the best camps have been made by leftists

Will that ever happen

Aussies seem to be the only nation overseeing humanitarian immigration properly

DELET THIS YUO FENIAN

it'll happen, but slowly over time. I know it's happened in western Sydney and some parts of Melbourne

Canada is the default location for fleeing British royals, I don't see that changing anytime soon