Dutch Friends - how do you feel about this

To my Dutch friends, how do you feel about this?

nbcnews.com/storyline/europes-border-crisis/europe-migrant-crisis-one-young-syrian-s-journey-reunite-his-n673811

"On Sunday, after being separated from their mother for an entire year, Ameer and his siblings boarded a plane to the Netherlands to finally reunite. His mother learned she had successfully won her asylum claim with the Netherlands government. The family was given a fresh start in a town called Vledderweg."

Vledder looks comfy. Are they accepting of Syrian refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNYf894ZM8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am severely against ANY refugee coming here, let alone economic migrants.

Syrian refugees are trash, I don't want them. I don't care if they're women, I don't care if they're children, I don't care if they're Christian. I dislike them all.

God save the Dutch and their King.

t. lowest group of income

t. refugee

>in a town called Vledderweg
Fucking Americans

Meanwhile, as a white physicist I would have a more difficult time immigrating. I hate this cultural suicide.

>expecting us to understand dutch

what is the difference between Vledder and Vledderweg?

Vledder is a town
Vledderweg is a road, it would be Vledderroad in English. A two second Google search would have given you the answer.

who needs google when there are friendly dutch? Actually, that is what I presumed. But in English it would be Vledder Road. We rarely combine the 'road' or 'street' with the principal name.

t. heartless cunt

You HAVE to go back.

t. VMBO

t. Pechtold

Abdullah, you HAVE to go BACK.

>How do you feel about this?

Happy for them. Doesn't really impact my life other than that.

this to be honest
if the woman got asylum, there were probably good reasons for that decision.
i am happy for her

This. We should, however, provide means and money so refugees and the politically persecuted can find a safe haven in a country in their own region.

Would you accept American refugees after the election is over?

t.reddit

why are they not allowed to be safe here?

How come those people can be still considered refugees after they've been trough turkey greece serbia austria germany and etc

Well memed

none of those countries are safe

except austria maybe

austria is a thirdworld shithole and filled with germans

How is Greece, Turkey and Serbia are not safe?

I don't mind refugees that really need it and don't complain.
But refugees that just go here to get free money and a house can fuck off.
I work closely with a refugee, his love for the Netherlands is enormous and he is happy he has his job even though it's way below his education level. We need more people like him.

>Germany not safe
Netherlands full of drugs and niggas

wish i had a war so i could choose anywhere i wanted to live for free

>niggas
You mean the lazy fucks that smoke weed all day long? They might be a threat do you cookie jar.

>drugs
So? Don't trade drugs and you're fine.

Niggas, dark skin people, they are a real threat.
France, Netherlands and Italy are full of them

Exactly, we are not safe. Refugees should go elsewhere.

Because it's better to find a safe place in a country that has a similar religion, climate, language and culture. It improves chances of finding lost relatives/friends, it makes it easier to return after the war or after a regime chance.

I hate refuuges so much, they fucked any chance for legit people to move "are you a doctor? Too bad, we need more muslims"

Dumb eurocucks

literally none of them even think of going back

I agree. We should let in only the honest ones who are going to be here for a job and a new life. But those would not be refugees, they would be immigrants. Feeding and caring for refugees is too much of a liability.

Exactly. And by not letting them into our countries, we also solve that problem.

Don't listen to the edgy fucks. We've been accepting refugees here for decades. Most of the edgemeisters ITT are too young to remember the refugees from the Yugoslav wars in the 90s. They all went back as soon as it was safe. Only recently has it become a problem because of the European migrant crisis.

As long as the refugees are willing to chip in and do volunteer work as soon as they arrive (sadly, not all of them are willing to do work without pay) it will help with integration if they end up being accepted as asylum seekers.

In general, Dutch people are fine with refugees. Dutch people on Sup Forums aren't.

you HAVE to go BACK

t.mehmet

As long as immigrants are willing to adapt to our culture, I have 0 problems with them coming here. It's usually the lower class who are strongly against immigrants.

you NEED to go BACK

>Niggas, dark skin people, they are a real threat.

Never saw them as one and I see them daily.

YOU MUST RETURN

Back where? Groningen, where I was born and raised by my Dutch parents?

You too, Sup Forums.

Beschamend, dit. Je hebt letterlijk geen argument.

Ga tegen al je vriendjes en vriendinnetjes zeggen hoe erg jij vluchtelingen haat. Kijk maar of ze het met jou eens zijn of niet. Vooral je ouders ook vragen, die veel meer in Nederland mee hebben gemaakt dan jij.

I literately live 3km away from where I was born.

>tfw all these people are refugees and immigrants

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP

>europeans literally WANT to live with third worlders
how much of a bunch of faggots can you really be LOL

>guys i'm only pretending to be retarded

you truly are le epic troll

I think all refugees should be deported. Because they passed plenty of safe cunts before coming here. Which means they are economic refugees by default.

The fact that you think that all Dutch people share the same mindset like you proves that you're some tokkie.

just nuke us
you NEED to RETURN to your country of ORIGIN
good post

>just nuke us
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

People from the Balkans fled from a war; most people flooding into Europe now aren't. They're just looking for greener pastures.

Why do our countries have to take in all these people? What about Saudi, Qatat, UAE, Asia? There are so many countries in the world that are more compatible with these people's culture/religion/whatever, but no, they have to move half way across the world to Germany and Sweden, because the benefits are higher there.

Most of the refugees accepted in our country are from Syria. Did you not know there's a war going on there?

Everyone I meet hates refugees. Why do leftists always believe they can speak for everyone?

proofs?

>Why do leftists always believe they can speak for everyone?

Because whether you (or me, even) like it or not, we live in a leftist and liberal as fuck country. How you can delude yourself into thinking otherwise is very strange to me.

>leftist country
>the parliament has literally been right for the last 4 decades

Yes, we're even helping one side beat the other, but in the meantime we're letting in people from that very same country without knowing where their loyalties lie; very smart.

How do you know which "refugee" is actually a refugee and which one is a former IS fighter who decided he needs a better view for a while before blowing up a train station in his new country?

My point still stands. We should provide means to support countries in the region to take in people, but we shouldn't take them in ourselves.

>we live in a leftist

we don't, check the biggest political parties, check the polls

je MOET teruggaan

Oh and here I was thinking our Prime Minister was right wing.

Because they live in echo chambers and answer every opposing view point with arguments like "you're just a racist/islamophobe".

And Balkenende before it was center right.

>Everyone I meet hates refugees.
Stop talking with Tokkies

You now realize GL and the SP never ruled and will never ever be part of a ruling coalition, while the PVV will.

>Vooral je ouders ook vragen, die veel meer in Nederland mee hebben gemaakt dan jij.

Wat is dit voor kankerargument? Er is een reden waarom jouw geliefde linkse partijen compleet de neuk uitgeblazen worden in de peilingen. Inmiddels heeft iedereen kunnen zien dat een multiculturele samenleving niet werkt. Turken, Marokkanen, Somaliƫrs, Antillianen, Irakezen, etc. zijn allemaal oververtegenwoordigd in criminaliteitscijfers, werkloosheidscijfers, percentage (bijstands)uitkeringen. Je moet dit land wel heel erg haten als je nog meer volk uit deze contreien wilt importeren.

Here in Utrecht in de schilderswijk the biggest party was GL.
In the suburbs where I live it was VVD/PVV/D66.

So with that tokkie stereotype the left wing just ridicules their own voters.

There is no reason to let in ''refugees'' other than appeasing leftists. They do not contribute to the economy or culture of this country.
They will claim welfare or enter some trade where it's easy to avoid paying taxes and spend the rest of their lifes getting high, stealing and beating up the elderly, just like Moroccans, Somali's and to some lesser extent Turks.

I wholeheartedly believe that allowing people from MENA countries to settle here is one of this country's greatest mistakes of the 20th century.

>vote for more welfare
>people think you want refugees stealing your free money

The so called guest workers from the 60/70s. Their countries were perfectly fine and even they didn't go back after their contract was up.

Also, leftists want migrants to stay, because they overwhelmingly vote for leftist parties. Same thing happens in the US with the Mexican migrants. They're basically sabotaging democracy.

what have you contributed to the economy

>claims they are "refugees" thus implies they actually just want to work
>then says they just want welfare

77 iq

youtube.com/watch?v=dNYf894ZM8U

How does the term refugee imply you want to work?

I'm not opposed to helping refugees but the ongoing situation is extremely chaotic and inefficient for all parties involved. I support setting up NATO run refugee camps in and around Syria. I seriously do not understand the obsession with housing people here where they are not needed or wanted by the majority of the population.

You mean aside from labour or income/vat taxes?
What makes you think refugees want to work? What makes you think there's enough work for them to do that's not subsidized? If anything you make their country of origin worse by keeping them here. If any country needs labourers it's Syria once the conflict is over.

Best case scenario is keeping them close and teaching them skills so they can return as soon as the conflict's over to rebuild the nation.

Jesus Christ you edgy fucks, first of all, our right wing parties are still left as can be. Espescially the PVV, have any of you actually read their 'party' program? (I said 'party' because a group with only one single leader that doesn't allow for any other high ranked members isn't something I'd like to see as a party. Unless you want to see his yes-men and donators as party members.) But yeah, outside of migration PVV is pretty left wing, espescially when talking about emotionally loaded subjects like the elderly.

Second of all, I totally get you not giving a shit about refugees. No, really. I get it, you're le edgy asocial meme-hole. Have you ever actually helped a person? Have you actually ever attributed something to society yourself? I understand that the basic rule of helping people is to set your own security first, and yes, there very much need to be rules and boundaries to how and what we do with our refugees. But those are already taking in effect. Stop getting all your media from Sup Forums so you can scream "THERE'S ENDLESS AMOUNTS OF RAPEGUESS, RUINING MY COUNTRY!" Just go watch some of the actual Dutch politics, or delve a little into Europolitics.

>.t Christen Unie stemmer