Dear muslim dudes

Breath deeply and be honest
Have you ever had alcohol or pork?

Other urls found in this thread:

1000gooddeeds.com/2012/11/20/10-islamic-rules-of-war/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, and even if I wasn't Muslim, I wouldn't drink alcohol.

Funny how all the 9/11 hjackers partied it up in night clubs before they killed all those innocent people.

What did they know? Perhaps there is no afterlife?

those "innocent" people supported the slaughter of thousands of innocent muslim through their tax money and their elected government

You need to leave NOW Mehmet

t. abdul

>pork
I ate your mom's pussy last night

>alcohol
I kissed your mum last night

aaaaajkjkjk

t. Rasheed

No.

>Pork

Yes, although I have to say I don't really like it. I'd pick chicken and beef over pork any day.

>Alcohol

Try to keep it to a minimum and I hide it from my mother (she knows though). Last time I got drunk was last week, before that many months ago.

I did drink a few beers with my father once. Though he always discourages me to drink.

Kek if you believe American citizens support half the shit our government does. You are just a vengeful person.

It's not ever justfied to go after civilians in Islam. Proper jihad is against warmongering politicians.

>UK and Germany
nice

No

Then you're not a muslim user.

That's unironically the attitude of edgy 14 year olds over here. That's until they go to a party and realize qties are having fun while they are stuck in a corner talking to the beautiful on the inside landwhale.

Imagine a lifetime of that.

Ex Muslim
Had pork a few times, hope to one day try more non-human meats that are taboo in USA
Never have had and never will have had alcohol, marijuana, hard drugs, tobacco, etc
Try to avoid caffeine as much as possible

[bombs internally]

LOOK A CTR!

>innocent Muslims
That's an oxymoron

>Elected Government
It's all an overpriced show. We have no real fucking say. Now go back to making people Kebabs.

Only twice

First time my half-brother whose isnt religious let a bottle of 12 year scotch on the table, drinked a glass, almost threw but i recovered quickly, tastes like shit tbf

Second time drank a whisky-coke glass with friends, just got me hotter but still tastes like shit

onefive
>8 replies
Good b8

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAjj

Fuck off back to your sandy shithole Achmed

And no pork ofc, tenia isnt my thing

Only Allah can judge me.

Too much diaspora in this thread

> it's a Europeans pretend to be Muslims episode

I'm not muslim anymore

no for both

Soon they won't have to pretend.

Sharia Deutschland

If you intentionally eat pork and drink alcohol, your good deeds would not be accepted.

>alcohol
Of course. You'd be hard pressed to find anybody in aus under 30 that hasn't had a few sips here and there since they were 14/15/16.
>or pork?
Fuck no that's haram.

>Only Allah can judge me.
No. Every muslim knows that in Islam you are punished both in this world and the after life, and that you ask for forgiveness and avoid the later punishment.

Ever heard of the Shariah ?

Alcohol yes. Not too hard to get.
Pork no. Don't think I can get it here.

how do you spend a day without booze lmao

do you fuck little kids?

>alchohol

According to Rumi, wine is halal for upper-class people, only banned for commons,, so I always drink.

>pork
except for fried bacon, it is shit as chicken,

All Muslims drink here.Not sure about pork,since pigs are not common here,so even christians don't eat pork most of the time

Did you just assume Allah's intentions?
I honestly don't get how you can drink every day and not feel sick.

Unless by booze you mean a glass of wine.

But you're not Allah- your opinion is entirely irrelevant. It's his life- with his own free will. Hence why he said what he said.

Good. More bacon for me.

Fuck Allah and his pedophile con man.

It's always a German flag
always

Ever heard of 14:4 ?

I fuck older men. Never had a thing for kids and girls.

i used to drink everyday.

you pray to God to help you make the day without killing anyone

>implying you're not a Tengrist LARPing as a muzzie

>Did you just assume Allah's intentions?
You're aware that the Qur'an is the word of God, and that the Sunnah is based on the teaching of his prophet, who recieved his message through angel Gabriel ? I'm not assuming anything, i'm following his will

Well i'm not because i'm an apostat but you should since you're muslim

I have never drunk alcohol and I am not Muslim. kek

>Have you ever had alcohol
no, I Drive
>or pork?
no, I never eat pig, pigs are pigs

I was mostly just joking.

I'm not really religious, but it's still a part of my identity and I do want to end up getting a Muslim wife because I don't want my kids to become transgenders.

But that's really it. I do try to minimise my drinking, not because of Islam but because of modern medicine proving that alcohol is very dangerous.

T. Éric "zebbour omek" Zemmour

..wh exactly is it forbidden for Muslims to eat pork? Aside from 'look it's written in this book.'

Is there one good objective reason not to eat pork?

Non-believers dressed a pig as Mohamed and he never got over it

Do you hate fun?

More risks to get tenia, and pork was impossible to conserve in semitic lands, thats why it was forbidden in every semitic religion

Never had pork, and I've been drinking ever since I converted from Islam to Judaism.

Muslims have no sense of humor.

Have ever seen one laugh that wasn't laughing at another's misfortune?

the most alcoholic people i have seen in my life were Erdoğanists, pic related, average AKP supporter family,

By just nog drinking. I'm a good muslim. I fast during ramadan. Pray 5 times a day. Do friday prayer. Not drink alcohol or eat pork. Cover my aurat and even if I can not having any skin to skin contact with any girl that isn't family.

>muslims don't drink
>I couldn't trust a man that doesn't drink
>muslims aren't trustworthy

iconic pottery

Palestinian?

UNTRUE ACCORDING TO THE QURAN

pork tastes like shit anyway

Thats true, my running theory is that they have underdeveloped artistic sense, zero creativity because religion blunts your critical judgement

I believe all of Europe's renaissance and industrial success can be traced to greater interhemispheric communication. I am 75% sure it will be confirmed in the coming 3 decades

So you eat pork?
Even the least religious muslim I've met here ha a huge aversion to pork.

Holy shit lol

>pork tastes like shit anyway

I agree, beef is where it's really at.

I used to be.
But honestly muslims disguist me. I don't want to be affiliated with Arabs or with Islam.
Judaism is much nicer, and Israelis are nicer than arabs in general.

>tfw can't drink alcohol due to panic disorder
>tfw not even muslim

at least I had bacon this morning.

lol allahcuck

I haven't prayed for 5 months and I am waiting for a thunderbolt to strike me anytime

Israel is always right

>breaking taboos

I thought Islam was a universal religion?

No.
1000gooddeeds.com/2012/11/20/10-islamic-rules-of-war/

Emptied the beer and almost done with the wine. Rarely do i feel sick tb h.

I'm not Muslim but I have only had alcohol on one occasion.

It turns out alcohol and crazy don't mix well.

>can't drink alcohol due to panic disorder

How does that work? Wouldn't alcohol make you much less likely to panic? It's Chad-Elixir to me.

Not a Muslim but I've never drank alcohol and never will.

majority of americans support torture

A pig is a disgusting animal. It bathes in shit. Would you eat rat? Same thing.

I would never disrespect my religion by drinking and abusing my body like the westerners.

>innocent muslim

eat shit, t*rkroach.

>pork
i had bacon, it was fine but there are much better charcuterie meat.
since bacon in turkey is imported, its very expensive. paying that much money to eat forbidden food is fedora tier.
>alcohol
from what ive seen, only the old religious women oppose it. there is big tax on alcoholic beverages and beers are very bad quality.
only time i drink its with friends or to forget.

You seem devout
Faithful of muslims is really respectful
I can't be strict to myself like you

isnt that pretty haram?

Yes.
I am barely Muslim. I am more of a fatass, and being a fatass is my lifestyle.
I just love the smell and taste of food and in that moment I forget any religion.

My most shameful moment was using a koran to hide a ham sandwich from my father when he came downstairs. When he left the room I ate the ham sandwich, then ate the entire koran because some of the ham had touched it.

I also have eaten raw bacon and got food sickness. I did not want my family to find out I had sickness from haram meat so when they found my vomit in the toilet I pretended to be suffering anorexia. I am overweight anyway but now they force me to eat 4 meals per day and I am getting fatter.

Tell that to my dick

I don't know about Islam. but ever since I remember myself living in an Arab village my life has miserable.
We're (im not anymore but for the sake of it) unclean, hotheaded, primitive, lazy and sly.
I've seen dozens of family members falling for Islam. You can't talk to these people. They're simply INSANE.
Arabs in general care about honor way too much. I've seen people DIE over parking lots, shooting each other with illegal amo.
So I was like "I'm done with this shit" and moved (basically ran but still) to a Jewish city called Maale Adumin.
They were suspicous at first but when they saw I was being serious they helped me convert, I live in Haifa now, as far as possible from my family, and under a new Hebrew name.

>since bacon in turkey is imported
Wat wy? I thought Turkey was secular?

Ah, so you're vegan then?

they dont grow pigs in farms in turkey.
some places import those for christocucks.

>So you eat pork?

very rare, sometimes fried bacon when I go to the West,

>Even the least religious muslim I've met here ha a huge aversion to pork.

true, alcohol is not very big taboo for muslims because its very good thing, so as i said even conservatives drink it in my country, but if you have not eaten pork since your childhood, its smell and taste will disgust you, it is why they hate it.

Pigs are actually relatively clean and hygienic animals.

The stereotype is only true in third world countries and in extremely poverty stricken parts of the world, where in order to lower the cost of raising animals, owners mix the animal feed with other stuff (sometimes shit) Modern husbandry in a modern country would never allow something of the sort, so for the most part pigs are as clean as any other animal in the modern farm.

Isn't there a part of the quran that says something like "It's totally cool to eat pig if you have no choice though, truly allah is most merciful" or something?

It just gets me jumpy and makes me unable to sleep. After a single cup I'll spend the entire night shaking in bed. I'm 99% these symptoms are in my mind though.

No proper pig farms because it is extremely unpopular, some exist but they sell their entire inventory to hotels. You can find cheap wild boar from hunters if you search hard enough

Why is it always germany?

>that stockholm syndrom

why arabs are so stupid ?
Literally worse than kurts

this is pretty good pasta imo i'll have to use it when some british muslim starts talking shit about the US

>It just gets me jumpy and makes me unable to sleep.

How is that possible?! It should have the complete opposite effect. Intradesting...

yeah except people you're at war with are not considered civilians