Don't work or pay taxes - lives off welfare instead

>don't work or pay taxes - lives off welfare instead
>forces the bus system and stores to close on Saturday inconveniencing people who actually support society
>instead of serving in the military they get paid money to read a fucking book
>act ridiculously self-righteous

Israelis why do you let yourselves get cucked by the haredim ?

someone has to control the puppetteer

ive never seen a jew in sweden

they tend to avoid muslim countries

I've know like atleast 3 in canada although one was an evangelical christian so not sure if that counts.

i just want to see 1(one) jew in my life ;_;

Why ?

the only decent jews desu

Every young Israeli I've talked to considers them parasites and a huge economic problem (well, they are)

I once saw a Jewish grill, she was so cuuute, I didn't talk to her tho...

Never seen an orthodox outside of NY&NJ, thank god.

Why not?

I'm timid so I was scared...

Why don't you take some initiative to stop being timid?

What were you scared of exactly?

>Israelis why do you let yourselves get cucked by the haredim

Israel got established by a secular people, as a secular state - to avoid conflict with religious people they decided on "status que", which means that their religious lifestyle wouldn't be disturbed.

Initially it wasn't problematic because there was just a handful of them, only with the time their population grew and started to be an issue.

I don't really have much to say, and when I try to talk with cute girls my mind goes blank. Oh and rejection and laughs.

Are these the jews giving jews a bad name with their bullshit?

>It is also projected that the number of Haredim in 2059 may be between 2.73 and 5.84 million, of an estimated total number of Israeli Jews between 6.09 and 9.95 million.

really makes you think

Just let them do the talking

You don't actually have to say anything, just ask questions. Bitches (and all people desu) love talking if you let them

>just ask questions
G-give me an example, Canadian Chad.

Everybody gives the Mexcians shit for not assimilating, but nobody seems to want to kick all the Haredis out of Boro Park for some reason.

Idk senpai it's like basic social interaction kind of weird to explain

they've been there for decades, the initial jewish immigrants were often criminal scum and anglo-americans weren't too happy to have them either

Yeah, yeah, you'd think some of them would have assimilated in like 60 years.

>basic social interaction
Come on man, please. Give me a hint at least.

The bible thumpers in my country love these idiots. I don't know that Israel would wise up if we stopped sending them money, but as it is we're subsidizing only the worst Israeli behavior possible. :/