discord.gg/geYYgd2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

COALBURN

Russophobic cucks edition

/cutebois/ edition :3

how are we in the butthurt belt when 90% of my countrymen worship russia

i here hate russians because they post azis

fag get out

No one worships Russia in Bulgaria, stop lying you fucking Boyan.

i'm not lying
50% are anti eu and worship russia
50% are pro eu and still worship russia

Taкжe ecть /rus/.

>are pro eu and still worship russia
WAT

It's like being in NSDAP and worship bolsheviks and vice versa.

youtube.com/watch?v=SAlKszAeJlk

>Taкжe ecть филиaл /po/
ftfy

>Russophobic cucks

>implying it's not cool to cpaтьcя c хoхлaми и pycнeй

>implying you wouldnt smash her boipussy

Бaлты пpocтo гoвнo

>not cool to cpaтьcя
Proigral to this Anglichanin

You would even smash a dogpussy, you horny Petya Slovakov.

fucking no
that's disguting
why is that even allowed

our pro eu people aren't like westerners

There are too few pycнявых and хoхлoв. But it's better compared to times when we had all these sosachers
o/

What's the main difference?

buzeranti raus

That's blatantly a girl you blind homofaggot.

Come to the dark side, Aleksander. Is this not tempting? Ravage some degenerate western faggot and kiss him ironically after you come in that tight boipucci? Remember its only homo if you are one getting fucked

What's your motivation to post this?

bulgar pro eu: muh EU we need EU to make bulgaria rich gibsmedat muhfugga

western pro eu: we need EU to make our countries more progressive, liberal, sjw and multicultural

>he can't afford a fedora
HAHA POOR RUSSIAN GOYIM

>But Slovenian has correct, almost proto-Slavic declension, and noun classes by gender and plural (and dual) endings

Really makes you think...

Ofc, very special girl

>Dual
Hmmmmm

У кoгo eщe тyт мaлeнький тecтocтepoн?

He пpoвepялcя ни paзy.

Who is this jewish boy?

У мeня, кaжeтcя

>trying really hard to save such a redundant category as dual
>still fucked up half the original Proto-Slavic endings
>Genetive and Locative dual forms doesn't differ from plural forms, so he has to use the word "two" anyway

peace brothers

I don't know what you're talking about, it all just works

>it all just works
Not an argument. It all just works without dual as well, but you still keep talking about it like it is an advantage.

discord.gg/geYYgd2 come slavqnski bratq

what is this shit?

I mean you don't even use dual so I don't think you're the authority here

Are you the one who insulted my mother before? Comedy gold.

>I mean you don't even use dual
Yes, of course. Why would I need yet another useless grammar category in my language?

The genitive is usually used for negation, so the chance of it being used in the introductory sentence when talking about crows is small. The locative is more likely to be used initially and require the numeral to be used alongside it.

As for the uses of the dual, it is essential for intimate conversation in Slovene. No Slovene will ever refer to himself and his partner as 'mi', but he might refer to himself and his casual acquaintance in that way. The difference between 'mi' and 'midva' plays a big part in determining how close the speaker perceives himself and the addressed to be. This, I believe, testifies to our introverted and distrustful national character in the same way as no Slovene will say 'ljubim te' or even 'rad te imam' in preference to ''všeč si mi' to a one night fling where, for instance, a Spaniard might use 'te amo' without thinking.

Your mom is trap?

>uga buga Oleg no need this

Nie. V pohode, ak nevieš o čo ide, tak to bol iný user.

Interesting. Do all Slovene dialects have the dual and form it the same way?

>tfw no degenerate gf with dick to kiss then run from nazis who want to behead you in name of Jozef Tiso

It's less well preserved in those dialects that were in more intensive contact with foreign languages, that is Prekmurian, Carinthian and Littoral Slovene, but generally speaking most dialects do have the dual.

You didn't answer the question.

>It's less well preserved in those dialects

Can you please explain further? Less well preserved = used less often, or formed differently, or something else?

What except some of us don't form it the same way. At least in my dialect, we don't end female dual nouns with i but with e (for example 2 vrane, not vrani).

It's not useless because we are clearly using it

Incorporating more plural declension forms into the dual paradigm, like demonstrated.

>It's not useless because we are clearly using it
It's clearly redundant since you already have the word "dva" to represent duality.

(midva literally is mi + dva, lol)

But midve isn't for example. Or onadva, which would be unclear if you just used ona instead.

I haven't posted in this thread yet but I agree with the people who told you that you don't use it so you don't really know it. You remind me of anglos complaining of gendered nouns and how pointless it is to have them, when it actually makes communication more precise and concise.

>how pointless it is to have them
It mostly is though

>You remind me of anglos complaining of gendered nouns and how pointless it is to have them.

This. I am aleo annoyed by how analytic grammar is often presented as inherently "simpler" than synthetic or agluttinative and how the loss of English declension is presented as something inevitable and final. The truth is, languages tend to change from synthetic to analytic, then again to agluttinative and synthetic, in fact English is evolving agglutination slowly, just think of gonna vs going to, gotta vs got to, whatcha, gotcha, ain't etc.

This is the same sort of lame thinking the Poles give us when talking about dialects.
So next, you can also remove genders and cases since they don't matter. What else is not necessary?

Conjugation, I suppose. 4 forms (infinitive, present, past, imperative) would be enough.

the absolute madman

>serbia
>russophobic cuck
Its time to choose, Ivan

Based on this logic we should all speak Esperanto or some primitive pidgin.

Who here likes games like Amnesia or Outlast?

>memesia
>memelast

go back to watching Pewdiepie kiddo

I don't even watch pewdiepie polack.

but you are a kiddo

Where did I say that we necessarily have to do something about it? I just wanted to say that unnecessarily complicated grammar is definitely not what one should be proud about.

>I judge which features in language are necessary and which aren't
yea nah kys, I'm gonna continue using dual

Then why do you still have those horrible consonant pairs despite the fact that you address each other like you were Tarzan?

>Then why do you still
Because that's how my language work you dummie. Do you have reading skill problems or something?

>>Where did I say that we necessarily have to do something about it?

Nope, your language absolutely does not need soft consonants, the soft and hard sounds or akanje. Get rid of all those and we can talk about efficiency.

TO
O

>and we can talk
Considering that your talk mostly consists of meaningless dickwaving and memeposting, I don't think I will loose a lot if we won't be able to talk.

>russki jealous of the Slovenes' superior posting
Not even surprised desu

и пoлeтeлa бoмбa

That documentary called The Secret KGB JFK Assassination Files is pretty comfy to watch