Chinese guy told me that white people are like black americans for asian people

Chinese guy told me that white people are like black americans for asian people...
What did he means by this ?
I'm white, polite, never steal or hit someone. I just want to enlarge the vaginas of asian girls with my big white cocks, that's it. I'm not violent.

if he was japanese or korean I could get it but chineses are the niggest

then what are black people for asian people

Being a white person in china is literally a profession. You can get paid to turn up to parties and make the event seem more prestigious

>categorizing gooks with Japanese
Lmao, kill yourself M'babudusah Hollande you frog nigger.

Why are you this mad hiro?

Chinese don't see from other's perspective, just ignore them

animal?

Your Chinese was scared of your enlargement activities imho

that's bullshit, we are civilized, not criminals, etc

if anything they are the niggers here

seriously i never understood how asians could unironically think like this that they are better and shit

like they are the poorer ones, often they have brown skin like the indians, they are dirty, their country is dangerous, full of disease, dictatorships, massacres, pollution, 3rd world, they obviously cheat on those iq tests, chinese movies are retarded and worse than bollywood

i mean here we all know your tourists for example, they shit and piss everywhere no manners trample everything like a pack of fucking animals, and this is supposed to be a civilized smarter higher race or something ?? i can be objective and not see myself as always the best, like i'll admit it jews are better but asians ... lol just no please they're savages 3rd worlders just like the rest

i don't want to be offensive or anything of course just my honest opinon t b h

What kind of white people go to Asia usually?

Fat old man looking for cheap whores and fat young men who think Asia is anime wonderland. Of course they have a negative opinion.

t.mtumbu

Because that is the image we gave them. Back in the day it was just whites are superior in every way and the other races are savage inferior trash but then we started this cuck mentality that blacks are more athletic and Asians are smarter. When we should believe we are the best in every way and strive to be that.

I like the chinese because they make PETA, vegans, and animal lovers assblasted.

>I'm white, polite, never steal or hit someone. I just want to enlarge the vaginas of asian girls with my big white cocks, that's it. I'm not violent.

Shut up you fucking smelly ape

BWC up in that little chink pussy hell yeah

Are white people so proud of their stinky armpits that they want to interbreed with Asians and make stinky babies?

I don't believe that. The truth is your testosterone levels are just so low you produce no body odor.

Not to mention women actually like men who stink and pretend not to because it's against societal norms.

by that logic smellier people = more testosterone

so Indians must be the manliest men alive kek

Asians smell too, dude. Like really badly like garlic. It's insane how they've convinced themselves that they don't stink.

>seriously i never understood how asians could unironically think like this that they are better and shit
It's normal to think that.