Why are Germans so BASED?

Why are Germans so BASED?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-ex-wife-once-said-he-kept-a-book-of-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bed-2015-8
youtube.com/watch?v=OhJQVVAN2Ho
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know this is an ironical post to trigger Sup Forumstards but is true

Average Germ.

come on, he's the wet dream of Sup Forumstards

In what sense does he not care for democracy?

>everybody i dont like is literally hitler

>Not going to accept a democratic election

>b-b-but my rigged polls

>Implying any of those are a bad thing

>Trump hates minorites
>Trump threatens to imprison someone who has broken the law
>Trump does give a fuck about Democracy
>Trump says only Americans can make America great again

Why do Germans care about america so much. Y'all got rekt by america in both world wars now shut the fuck up and let the best country do its thing.

Don't be retarded

Sort of this

Definitely this

No sweet child, well, maybe

>he's doesn't share my political views
>better call him a Nazi

Doesn't hate minorites*

That guy does not look German at all.

businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-ex-wife-once-said-he-kept-a-book-of-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bed-2015-8

hmmmmmmm

Rather funny coming from Germany

true, he's missing his taqiya

Why do you post things like this? Is it because despite Germany's BTFO reckings they are still a vastly better and more productive country than yours?

Yes people that practice making speeches study people that made speeches in real life

>bitter ex wife totally would never make something up to make her ex husband look bad

American intellectuals

So? Those were some great speeches, you can hate Hitler all you want, but you can't deny he was a good spokesperson.

More well known than Chilean or modern German ones

If you think Hitler's speeches are bad and they aren't studied worldwide the you have a problem

Fuck that guy, he doesn't speak for us.

Sexy
Will he shit on me?

The irony is that Sup Forums is so wet fro trump exactly because he reminds them of hitler

Literally this
Everytime people call them out for being nazis they say "WUT ARE YOU DUMB XDD" but they literally are

>he reminds them of hitler

that would imply that the median age of a Sup Forums user is like 79

don't be a fucking leaf

I don't know much about the USAian election, but wasn't it the lady that talked about war?

He fucking has no real plan other than tax breaks for billionaires like himself and running up the debt.

FUCK TRUMP

GO TRUMP!! Whoever is he, that not impossible he, that shall be worse than Merkel.

wow, spicy opinion, care to elaborate on this constructive criticism you have made?

Al Gore was the last electable candidate the democrats had.

Trudeau is worse than merkel though

>Instead vote for the lovely grandma that wants to go after Russia and bring Europe into another world war!!! XD

Toodles, love Germany

Good god when did conservatives become such pussies?

Holy shit I hate Germans more and more everyday

Stop with this fuckin meme how can you be stupid enough to believe this ?
"Make america great again" and you pee in your pants when it comes about rumors or war you coward.

libtards

hmmmmm

He's right you know

Remember that time you elected a nigger?

This, I'm not sure what happened that made Sup Forums want to start sucking Russian cock, but it's truly embarrassing.

>Average German family

youtube.com/watch?v=OhJQVVAN2Ho

Whiter than most French people Tbqf familio ;DD

>be french
>your name is literally "French"

???

>Go ahead, vote for the woman with no voice who hates Germany, threatens to sanction her opponents, doesn't give a fuck about democracy, and claims she can fix Germany.

>9000 people is an accurate representation of Germany

ok

This is so condescending it's pathetic

exactly

>This is so condescending it's pathetic
How could you not want Trump to be president? He's smart because he's a business man whose been bankrupt multiple times, uses charity money to buy portraits of himself, and can't complete a sentence when he talks!

>this lie again

he's never been bankrupt. something like 4 of his business ventures have gone bankrupt. 4 out of hundreds

Tell me again what rate of success Trumps businesses have? Literally willfully selling his future childrens organs to chinese bankers because his overlords have shamed him into. People like you are so fucking pathetic

both are shit, the us does things wrong from the start, and germany give us the clusterfuck of the frankfurt school

that's the point of the image you imbecile

This, this so much
The sad part is everyone will respond to you with strawmen and the same debunked arguments that conveniently ignore their candidate (Trump) has done 10x worse. It's sadly just embarrassing how far Trumptards will go to fellatiate not only a man who wants to screw them, but Russia too.

Trump assaults women and I'M pathetic? lol

k ;D

Am I correct in assuming this image is fake?

But he claims that REPUBLICANS alone can save the cunt, not him himself.

2/10, made me reply

uhhhh i don't get it is this about ronald gump? if so then why is it germany in the image, isn't he meant to be the president of america?

Literally trending on twitter a while ago

that's photoshopped, but thanks for revealing your obsession of being cucked

Yes. I want all those fucking Eurocunts OUT of our politics.

When did he claim the first?

>democracy
There wasnt/isnt any.

When has Trump been bankrupt?

You do know the difference between a private and public business, right?

That's terribly amusing. I can't imagine how a German would think anyone would want to take their advice considering what they're doing to themselves right now.

Tell me, have you ever seen Trump and Hitler in the same room?

They are likely the same person.

no, he's running for germany

That's why we're so scared

Clinton is only trying to prevent him from becoming leader of Germany

I've just noticed I've never seen YOU in the same room with Hitler and Trump either

Hmmm, user, are you hiding something?

mildly kek'd

n-no

how can he be running for germany? he's so fat and there's an ocean between germany and america

God bless this thread.

That's precisely how he is running for Germany, he knows how to bridge gaps with big walls

His family is also originally from Germany, allowing him the legal right to run there

it's an rather accurate representation of the internet-affine germans.
that's how polls work

>Doesn't give a fuck about democracy
I know it's all bait, but I'll bite on this bit

He is the opponent of the candidate who rigged the DNC to win, and in the face of a corrupt establishment said what we are all thinking: that we can't trust this anymore.
Corruption is like lying, once it's been done, the line has been crossed and you can't know what truth anymore.

>muh 4 bankrupt business ventures out of a gorillion
find another talking point already

1. Looks photoshoped
2. >in English

Been on Sup Forums for a long time. Can confirm. Now delete this.

I don't understand, what is bad about imprisoning your opponents for crimes they've committed? They should get a pass because they have an opponent in power?

It's fucking useless.
They will perform Olympic level mental gymnastics to do anything, ANYTHING in their head to tell themselves that Hillary isn't a corrupt felon.
A vote for her isn't just a bad opinion, it's a willful decision to put your bad opinion over law and fairness.

Unlike Germany the US actually has capability to reck the whole world and control it. So the fact that germans lost their fight doesn't mean other nations should try that path.

Who cares if all your business and all people with power and money are for Clinton. You voted once for Alan Gore and Bush still was elected. Your democracy is not so far ahead from ours.

It's in English so other French people can't understand it

It really fucking isn't, worse, the Clinton establishment is anti-Russia.
Remember in '1984' where the world powers were all equally shitty and all hated one another? It's fixing to look like that.

Trump always pays himself first, so he never goes bankrupt. His companies go bankrupt and his investors lose. He makes out like a bandit.

That makes him smart.

???

False equivalence.

But you have to admit the links between Trump and Putin are there.

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/

>60%

Not so bad.

?

But he had some good ideas

More infestation from Sup Forums. wtf. You have your own Trump board.