>when portugal give you a (you)

no

Sempre obcecado com o picolé
Chupa-lhe logo o caralho sua putinha

>liking to yourself

Patrician choice.

yes

Yes :3

Don't know enough about you, you're right next to Spain, that's about where my knowledge ends.

That's pretty good!

i like portugal! i have been there!

Imagine there's another Spain.

Imagine this small Spain led large Spain through the age of Discoveries, it's best period in history.

Imagine this small Spain is without a retarded accent, but a nice, quiet and dignified one. A sweet one, as the large Spain's writers have described it.

Imagine this small Spain has no deserted plateaus, but nice green hills and mountains, that catch the rain from the Atlantic winds.

Imagine this small Spain has world class wines and olive oils, but does not pour tomato sauce on every dish, instead using finer spices and ingredients like Fish.

Imagine that every time large Spain decides to appropriate small Spain, it fights back 1 against 5 to keep its land pure of the retarded spics.

That's Portugal. Portugal is to Spain what a Filet Mignon is to a Steak.

portugal best friend

I do best vacation I ever had. Lisboa is awesome city. And no mudslimes like Spain.

i like portugal. d-does portugal like brazil?

>stuttering
vadia

>Lisboa
>No mudslimes
The rest of the country would've blown your mind, then.

Portugal is sorry for Brazil. We shouldn't have left you so many problems to deal with. Problems builds character, though.

Portugal definitely likes Brazilian food, and Brazilians when they are nice.

i'm shy, no bully

no problem tugabro :)

I like Brazil

It's okay

Brazil is the happy youthful rage that Portugal often forgets in it's own saudade.

youtube.com/watch?v=n6-CDIuUObc

>There are people that actually like Portugal
W-w-wow!!

Não há alguém que realmente não goste de nós 2bh

I am Canadian therefore Anglo therefore Portugal's greatest ally

Portos are like brazilians, but white and educated!

Tem de haver alguém no mundo que nos odeie, mas isso existe com todos os países, mesmo que esse país, por exemplo, não seja tão conhecido. Já vi alguns brasileiros que nos odiavam por causa de (muh colonização), mas claro que não vou generalizar, pois foram muito poucos e afinal, é a Internet.

yes

Change portos with italians and brazilians with argies and your sentence is still accurate

Idk much 2bh, but i realize that my surname is portuguese, an now i want to know my ascendence and more of Portugal.

Wow rude

what the fuck is that photo

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/大航海時代IV_PORTO_ESTADO

You've got a weird view on your neighbours amigo

To be fair, we are closer to the shittier part.

But of course! Wouldn't leave this country for any reason :DDD

Ya i think its a cool place

i like portugal!