Hey poles and other euro anons

hey poles and other euro anons.
will you go to the church today?

I am mercantile

No
I'm Atheist

Are christian churches and mosques in Japan?
>pic related

lol

I respect your cunt because you're the only one that has Eastern Euro sensibility with regards to immigration and islam and such, but without all the religious bullshit of a country like poland

What's up with Bulgaria?

>Fr*nce
Man what the fuck

At least Russia has the excuse of having a very large native non-European population. What fucking excuse does France have?

white guilt

Read the legend Jean-Gauthier, that's exactly what the map describes. It's not related to tho OP

yeah, Czechia is like Poland but smaller and based
they make good art and beer too

nah, my family's atheist and so I am

to ten słynny wrocławski user-żyd? chodzisz pod białego bociana?

In Russia the share of white people is below 80%

>Englel
>Having >90%
What are you doing?

No. I haven't sleeped for 5 days straight due to severe depression and considering going to hospital.

france and the uk had a world empire

spain too but spain is lucky that nobody wanted to go there because the USA acts as a magnet for latin-americans + spain was not doing well a few decades ago

What would this chart look like in 2016?

>going to the house of someone's imaginary friend

No thanks,I'm not a kid

I came back from church 8 hours ago, been there all week doing activities for children on break. Will be back again today.
Feels nice

You know what. I sometimes consider going to church when I wake up early on Sundays, but I am always too lazy to do it.
I am not religious, but I feel like going just to remember how being in a church outside of Easter is like.

No, because I'm not into that shit. I don't know where one could find a church in Japan anyway.

No, I'm agnostic

>greece
>99.3%

Are you kidding me? Greece is full of turks

>finland 99%
but they're mongols

No, I'm an atheist. All my friends are atheists. I don't know anyone who goes to a church.