Mudslimes in Amsterdam piss me off

I went to Amsterdam circa 2006 and it wasnt that bad. A few mudslimes but tolerable. I went back last year and there were mudslimes everywhere. They look like cockroaches, literally, and dont fit in. They are also hostile to everyone else.

I feel like violently assaulting them and I am not even from there. Dutch people how do you tolerate them? They are disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8RcDKK_2yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_siT3adMB0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you kidding me? Amsterdam is a muslim stronghold since the 90s. You guys act like its some new phenomena. The first muslims arrived in europe in the 60s.

KILL THEM

I guess I didnt notice first time.

Anyway, the point is not when it became full of cockroaches but how can Dutch tolerate it.

I remember being on that tram and seeing these short afghan looking fucks. They looked like they were 12 but had thick mustaches. They dress like they live in Yemen. I dont even mudslimes here in US, most of them at least act American. These fucks in Amsterdam act like they live in ME. How does one not violently assault them?

I hear Belgium is even worse.

I would never let USA get like Amsterdam. We would riot and kill them for behaving like that. Why does Europe tolerate it. I want Dutch input, or maybe Belgium.

I want to but I am not Dutch. I dont see why the Dutch dont drive them out, kill them, or at least force them to integrate.

Amsterdam is a meme city anyways

You know what it was? Confirmation bias. Sup Forums exaggerates every problem with every country and you genuinely believe that stuff. Before 2006 you didn't go on Sup Forums, between 2006 and last year you did.

In 2006 Amsterdam was already flooded. No significant difference between then and now.

I've never been to the US because it pisses me off even across a great distance.

Because if we dare say not everything is rainbows and sunshine we are nazis.

The time doesnt matter. The first time I just didnt notice. I was younger, only there for 2 days and mostly stuck to around red light. Last time I just noticed it. Nothing to do with Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

I just noticed the city is full of mudslimes who dont fit in or add anything. They are out of place like a cancer tumor on a model walking on boardwalk.

Dont they bother you? Why would you allow them in? Why wont you at least make them act and appear Dutch.

>circa 2006

YOU LIE

HALF MY FAMILY LIVE THERE AND YOU'RE OVER EXAGGERATING.

I've been to the US (was there this summer) and it's much worse than anything we have to offer. And I'm not saying "we" as in the Netherlands, because I already knew that my country was better, but I mean "we" as in literally any other place in the EU.

I felt unsafe as fuck. I visited a friend of my in Austin but my plane went to Houston so I had to stay there for a while. Houston is worse than any city I've ever been to. I felt completely unsafe. One gay black guy I met told me to accompany him through a certain neighborhood I had to go through to get a bus because it was way too dangerous for a white man to walk there. So he did (nice lad). I remember walking into a McDonald's and there were literally only blacks, not one white person. There was a crack addict or something inside and he greeted me with "ay white boy".

It's a fucking shithole. Honestly, even Molenbeek is better than that. And I know because I stayed in a hostel there.

>The first time I just didnt notice. I was younger

NO YOU'VE BEEN ON RACIST WEBSITES TOO MUCH SO SUDDENLY IT BOTHERS YOU?

FOH

>OoooOoooOoooOoo erryone has gunz an das so skurrry (>m < )
pussy ass nigga i shot my firsr glock when i was 7 year olds

>Dutch people how do you tolerate them?
It's called white flight. People just go live somewhere else.

Houston does suck but at least those people act American. They dont have some culture from ME, or even Africa.

Amsterdam is safe sure, but the mudslimes are disgusting cockroaches. They are blight on the city, you know I am right. I am not here talking shit on netherlands, I like Amsterdam just not the mudslimes. They are cancer.

Stop defending how Mudslimes cuck amsterdam

Wilders is currently prosecuted for his statement that he wants less Moroccans.
Then a poll was held if people want less moroccans, more moroccans or if they were neutral.

3% of the population wants more Moroccans. 2% of the population are Moroccans themselves.

Ffs just stay out of fucking Amsterdam, its not that difficult. If you think that shithole represents our country you are fucking retarded. Stop being a typical "hurr durr im going to Amsterdam"-tourist and become a "hey lets go to the netherlands" -tourist and visit the 98% white towns and cities

PUT Sup Forums IN JAIL IT MAKES PEOPLE RACIST

I'm not defending anything, just saying. Genocides or things like that are not a solution, it is what it is. Dutch people are massively gonna vote Wilders now. He is more anti-Islam than Trump easily. Take that as you will. He's leading in the polls.

youtube.com/watch?v=c8RcDKK_2yQ

eternal reminder that the biggest and most relevant city in every country is an enormous shithole of epic proportions

Dude, I never spoke about the rest of Netherlands. Stop being so butthurt. I never spoke ill of anything Dutch. In fact I think Dutch culture, architecture, and such is awesome.

I just dont understand why they are tolerated in Amsterdam. They dont belong in the city. Hell and I am open minded person. If it were up to me I would allow them in if they didnt act like they were still in Morocco or Yemen or whatever shithole they came from.

You know I am right though. They do not fit in. They fit in like a flaming tranny in the vatican.

I even spoke to one and I kid you not, all he did was get angry I kissed my gf in his store and then went on a rant about America because he blames them for taking the muslim brotherhood out of power in Egypt. I kid you not.

Genocide is worst solution but Dutch people should let these scum know they cant walk over and disrespect Dutch culture. They did to adapt Dutch values and hide their shitty culture behind closed doors.

A capital is literally supposed to represent your country, moron. It's not by pretending that the place doesn't exist that it won't exist. These fucking roaches will move to other places as well in the future, so we need to do something NOW instead of acting like cowards.

Fuck iff back to Sup Forums, these fucking threads are annoying.

I hope Amsterdam will become a sharia zone because the city is full of degenerate faggots

>complaining about brown people for existing

I wish you could realize what a fucking asshole you are. How would you feel if someone hated you just for the skin color you happened to be born with?

Not him, and I agree they need to go. But the Netherlands is very decentralized and regionalistic.
The city people from Holland, the redneck east, the catholic south or the cold Frisian/Groninger north don't really recognize each other.

>2/5 in the netherlands
>our biggest cities
wew
we'll see what happens in the next years. dutch people are quite fed up and will vote for wilders in big numbers in the next election. keep in mind wilders is very against Islam, much more so than trump even. it's actually all he talks about really. islam and anti-eu. so yeah.

keep in mind we haven't had any attacks as opposed to france/belgium/england/spain/germany/usa etc. if we had that, wew. even without that our anti-islam party is the biggest (even though they're shitty on other fronts )

We don't tolerate it, but we can't do anything about it. We have open borders with France, so it's easy for them to flow in. Some Dutch people predict a civil war, but I don't hope it will come that far.

Because you went to the fucking ghetto black areas.

If you stay in the white suburbs you'll be safe as can be.

I hope you dutch people clean up Amsterdam. These cockroaches will add nothing of value to Netherlands and will only hurt you.

Here, I've found a place in the Netherlands where I can keep you safe.

youtube.com/watch?v=_siT3adMB0A

Do you dutch hate only Moroccans or the Indonesians too?

same thing can be said for the netherlands

that was my point

i could have also made a thread about that but didnt

People don't care or talk about Asians. People often forget they even exist.

I didnt notice the Indonesians being problem. The cockroaches were all from ME/North Africa

I can tolerate mudslimes that behave.

I have actually never met a muslim indonesian here

almost all of them are christian indonesians (moluccans) who nobody cares about

moroccans are the most hated followed by turks (who are better but are clearly 100% turks who love erdogan more than this country)

He obviously hates them for they behaving lile in Morocco though they live in Netherlands. He would obviously be glad to go to Morocco one day, he will have no problems with such people in their country. But not in Netherlands. This is simply wrong. That leads to destruction of nation. It's degradation.

>One gay black guy I met told me to accompany him through a certain neighborhood I had to go through to get a bus because it was way too dangerous for a white man to walk there
he did that cause ur foreign not white. i go to nog areas perfectly fine.

an unfortunate side-effect of hyper liberalism is inevitable Islamification

Our government stopped tracking Indonesians, who are usually the descendants of colonists with an Asian gf and Indonesian soldiers and the political elite.
Because well, the old statistics speak for themselves.

Pic related. Participation of each nationality in unorganized crime.

no he did that cause im white (he told me)

im not "american white", I am really blonde for a guy with blue eyes. I look exactly like André Schürrle but with zero facial hair (can't grow it). That's why I really stood out.

I also don't like how every yank city has no-go zones where you shouldn't go if you're white. it's mind-blowing.

do we even have muslim indonesians?

Perhaps a rare few. Everyone I met was Christian.

>a Moroccan is as criminal as 41 Indonesians

""""expats"""'

man up pussy!

>I also don't like how every yank city has no-go zones where you shouldn't go if you're white. it's mind-blowing.

How is it any different than your cities? We have blacks you have muslims.

Says the brown shit.

because even in the worst muslim areas I can still go without having a worry

as a matter of fact I used to live in one of the worst areas (still live in a terrible ones) and I am never even remotely afraid. it's different for a woman, sure, but im not a women.

The Netherlands is still relatively safe (unlike Brussels and Paris who have real ghettos. Or London where even the natives stab you).

100% this is my point. If they want to act like they live in ME shithole stay in ME. Dont go to Netherlands and take their shitty attitude with them. Same with any western country.

I am tolerant person. I accept immigrants of all colors and religions to America but they better adapt to here, and not bring some hostile culture.

Only cuck doesnt have this attitude. If I went to live in Morocco I would embrace their culture their and not expect them to bend over backwards to accept me.

I am not even Dutch but I am offended on how much these mudslimes disrespect your culture. They make you look like cucks.

This isnt true. America has problems but there isnt no go zones in most cities. I live in a major city and ive been to the worst areas of it and it isnt bad. And they act America, they have their own American culture but at least it is American.

Mudslimes in US arent bad they know we wont tolerate them like in Europe so they embrace our culture, alternative is FBI arrest them or they get lynched.

this desu

This.

Western Yurop has been full of niggers for a long time, since only the worst degenerates survived ww2, who would rather import people from Africa than to have kids. Communism and liberalism thoroughly corrupted everyone both in the east and the west.

White people are just as trashy as the rest, this is why colonialism died and the European hegemony collapsed. Europeans are no longer fit to be on top, Europe is slowly dying.