USA

The researcher of American life will stand at first puzzled before a wondrous phenomenon, a phenomenon that exists nowhere else on earth. It is the case of a people who have reached the peak of growth and elevation in the world of science and productivity, while remaining abysmally primitive in the world of the senses, feelings, and behavior. A people who have not exceeded the most primordial levels of existence, and indeed, remain far below them in certain areas of feelings and behavior. But the confusion vanishes after scrutinizing the past and present of this people, and the reason that this zenith of civilization has combined with this nadir of primitiveness is revealed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most white Americans are dirty progressives. Hence, where they can be found, they should be killed. There are a handful which claim not to be progressives, but they are so few in number as to be statistically irrelevant.

Just kill any American white you can catch as a precaution. They are all filthy multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

We're only as primitive as the people who destroyed their empires in two savage world wars and promote anti-science drivel via the creation of anti-vaccination and anti-GMO movements.

>multiculturalists, race mixers
your country is probably just as much if not more of these than us

Is Europe really anti-GMO? I understand some of the dangers of it, but statistically speaking it tends to be safer than organic food.

Yes, vehemently so. A lot of the arguments are based off of shaky science and appeals to morality.

no

EU is pro-vaccine, pro-GMO

I understand anti-gmo if I don't agree with it. But I will never understand anti-vaccinations.

Sikhs are bro-tier

EU should tell anti-vaxxers to fuck off an make vaccinations compulsory

Same thing in the United States

Maybe even the world desu

Starting an epidemic because you can't pick up a god damn book is the epitome of selfishness

anti-GMO isn't even close, if you want to eat your kooky organic food and pay 5 times as much for lower quality food that's your business

>anti-vaccination
No, that was you
>and anti-GMO movements.
You pump your food full with chemicals, and your tap water is full of fluoride, but Europe is anti-science....?

>5 times as much for lower quality food that's your business
I thought another appeal of organic food was that it tastes better?

It literally doesn't

where is the scientific evidence saying flouride is anything but a positive?

also GMO=/=The chemical shit we put in food. We overdid it when we discovered a bunch of artificial shit and now it's engrained in our culture even though we know it's bad. There's a lot of difference between tomatoes that are big and don't get diseases as often and shit like High Fructose Cornsyrup and Blue Lake #5

>No that was you
So ignorant. It was a British scientist that begun that shit and spread it here.
>You pump your food full with chemicals, and your tap water is full of fluoride, but Europe is anti-science....?
You mean fluoride that's been scientifically proven to combat tooth decay? Fucking dumbass. I bet you think salt is poisonous too because it has Chlorine in it. You're proof that Europeans are just as much if not more against science that creationist Americans are.

>Britain
>Europe

Keep in mind that the Third World will prevail over the First World. The union of Amerindians + African + Middle Eastern + Asian will move upon the north, we will take all your positions, because your are lazy and afraid, while we work and fight without calculating human costs. You are the country clubs and the suburbs with children playing in the grass and riding bicycles. Instead, we are marginals of the filth of the cities.

We will pass over the First World with a steamroller. This is struggle, the future is ours,

Why do Americans fight so hard to destroy the world?

Because if we don't the Russians and/or Chinese will beat us to it.

t. patriot.

>Britain
>Not Europe

It was my understanding that GMO foods were banned in a number of European countries.

Goddamn those are some subhuman looking people

One discredited journal from a whack job and you lot hit the ground running with it. Hardly our fault.

Based singabro.

It's so becuase it kills national production.