Meat

Do you agree more with Germany or Italy's approach?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italy-vegan-law-parents-force-diet-children-face-jail-a7180206.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Veganism is not the same as vegetarianism. Veganism is pure ideology, which makes me agree with the Germans, but we also have to eat less meat, making me agree with the Italians. Shitty comparison desu

daily reminder poor africans and asians don't get to eat "immoral" meat
daily reminder they instead eat expensive (compared to their purchasing power) "healthy" vegetables (they can't even afford "unhealthy" bread), they also sometimes eat "the food of the future"- insects.

daily reminder the west are being turned into 3rd world shitholes

I like the Italian picture more, it looks really action-packed. They should have added more motion lines on the lady grabbing the lettuce though to make it look really intense.

>i like a crowded street
JUST

Yes, there are some concerns over s hypothetical large vegan population, but the fact is we eat too much meat and the amount of grazing of land we do for it cannot be sustained.

There's the non-biased opinion, and the biased opinion is that I think eating meat is immoral, so of course I'm inclined to agree with the Torino mayor

>eating meat is immoral

>meet alien civilization
>they're a plant based life form
>"wew user, you eat vegetables? how can you be so immoral?"
what do

so their offspring are vegetables? Then I would probably not eat vegetables anymore

I mainly just like the way that guy is whipping that crate of greens around in the back, it's exciting

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italy-vegan-law-parents-force-diet-children-face-jail-a7180206.html

No one gives a shit about Turin's mayor

Maybe people living in Torino do ?

There is no moral component to eating meat.

Funny that you post that, I (German) actually had a discussion with an Italian a few days ago who told me how his town (not the one in the screenshot) forces schools to have a vegetarian day and how great that is. I called him a literal fascist.

ZITTO

animale australiano di merda, schifoso subumano down under, merda aborigena scopa canguri

Vegans are a plague, Turin is an African shithole, I don't feel represented by that picture, I love meat.

TRUMP IS A VEGAN
You read this first, but it will be public soon and that will cost him the election.

Yeah, but you can't really sum up Italy with just one mayor

Please just nuke Berlin. I don't even care about the fallout.

>"In some circumstances a vegan diet can be harmful"

kek. so can an omnivore diet lmfao.

this is so psuedo science.

The matter of the fact is- you can be healthy with a vegan diet, though it's a bit harder, and it's more environmentally friendly and ethical (see, shrimp slavery scandal, slaughterhouse working conditions, etc.)

This all being in a first world country.

>it's more environmentally friendly
>by introducing evasive plants that destroy local plants
>insert *pesticide name* here
>healthy

There has literally been 0 tribes that survived as Vegans/Vegetarians thousands of years ago.

On the other hand....there has been carnivorous-only eating tribes that have survived.

Eating fruits/vegetables = only when meat is scarce
Eating meat = main diet

It's literally telling your brain to go into survival mode.

>introducing invasive plants in order to harvest billions of pounds of feed for billions of cattle

>feed for animals not using pesticides

>transfats and colon cancer risk

kekekekekeke

nah my dude, that's the appeal to nature fallacy.
I'm not saying it's healthiest to go vegan.
I think being an omnivore is probably the easiest way to get micro/macro nutrients.

but to say being vegan is unhealthy (especially using appeal to nature fallacy lel) is a little ...well.. stupid.

A bit difficult? yes.

Inherently unhealthy? no hahahahaha.

Based germany. Sucks they will be kill by 2050.

Your stomach lining resembles that of a carnivores more than an an omnivores, although it is neither.

Go suck off a cactus. I've seen more hair on bacon you bone headed son of a bitch.

Not eating meat is fucking retarded.
Why would you not eat meat at all?
You think animals have "souls" while plants don't or something?
Fucking idiots...

Turin mayor (a five-stars byproduct) is simply an idiot and doesn't really represent Italian view on the matter

Italy tried to make feeding kids a vegan diet a form of child abuse, what the fuck are you talking about?

>right picture
>Italy's approach
The newly elected mayor only said they'd eventually make a proposal to make vegetarian-friendly festivals -since the gentrified, hipster part of the town already is full of vegetarian/vegan shops. Gave some thinking to have a meat-free weekday in school canteen, which probably already happens since meals rotate anyway.
Literally a non-issue lads

There are literally a myriad of scientific reports showing that vegan diets are unhealthy. The lack of DHA, Vitamin B12, and carnosine literally causes your brain to decay.

I noticed this. Why do the west age their steaks and cure meats into jerky, ham, bacon and other jewish delicacy.
In asia, we tend to eat meat fresh and one day from being butchered as possible.
We only cure salt eggs and fish. Ferment/pickle our vegetables.

Do Italians not parttake in lent?

You don't even have to be religious but if you do lent and give up meat products for even that short amount of time, is that not enough for these faggots?

Non aged steak is like a shoe'soil...age it and it turns tender and saucy

I think ppl should be able to chose for themself and dont get forced. Especially not from the government or a mayor

Most german vegetarians I know are so, because they dont like how the animals get treaten and are against the cheap quality of most supermarket meat.

They are some of my friends who dont eat meat on a daily bases but get really good meat from a butcher from now and then.

>Italy's approach
Nigger don't say that. A pentastallata whore's attempt to grab some headlines is not the same as Italy's approach to the subject. Meat is a staple ingredient of our cuisine afterall.

>Eating the carcinogenic jew meats.
Bet you also like them rare and bloody?

Not really, her party is M5S, she's literally only there as a protest against traditional parties. Noone knows or cares about her, she's just the junta's face.

Actually no, and because of this I'd be considered not a connoisseur...

i forgive chiara appendino only because she's cute

>Do Italians not parttake in lent?
Hell fucking no. People abroad have this weird idea that we're a very religious nation, but we absolutely aren't.
If you told someone here you skip meat for religious reason people would stare sa if you were a radical muslim.

>cute
Ehmmm, no

Personally I'm glad to have been born in civilized times before everyone became forced to start eating crap

>cute

>But supplements
It's true though, just cut down on beef and almost any kind of fish if you care about the environment

>For the quality of life

You don't have to be religious to partake in certain things.

Im culturally Christian and partake in lent only(minus traditions for getting married, burrying someone)

Not even for tradition, eh?

Funny how this usually turns out to be a debate between two extremes, when the point which should be taken is that human doesn't need that much meat, which first worlders eat.

But the again, this wouldn't have enough shock value for tabloids.

>tradition
Fact is, I'm not even sure it has counted as tradition here for at the very least a century, arguably more. My grandparents were churchgoers, but they certainly didn't practice lent.

Is there a region/city in your country that is way more religious than the rest?(No Vatican).

It's funny because Turin and Piemonte are famous for having lots of meat in their traditional cuisine

Not really. Some parts of Italy are very traditionalist, but that actually works against religiousity here, because traditional social behaviour overpowers and even corrupts religion on the regular.
Basically we're a land of sinners and blasphemers.

>>meet alien civilization
>>they're a plant based life form

pour oil, vinegar and salt over them

culattoni pedofili

lol thinking africans don't eat meat

LMAO

Ultima spiaggia

MA QUE

That's probably because by the time they existed all the foods necessary to be healthy as a vegan weren't available to them. All the beans, nuts and what not they need. +B12 deficiency is a huge problem if you don't eat meat unless you take supplements or get fortified foods, of course that was impossible back then.

Veganism IS definitely possible, but it's a rich 1st world country privilege really.