What do you think about South America?

What do you think about South America?

It's a shithole.

what the south american said

I'm not him, but South America is middle ground. It's not fucked up like the Middle East, Africa and parts of Asia, not good as tops countries.

Full of swarthy people, violence and crime.
Like the States but not as bad

It has Wal-Mart.

South america is Africa tier. The middle east is a thousand times better than your shithole.

>Defending the Shittle East

Why?

>defending the middle east
>british flag
HMMMM I do wonder why would that be...

>a British flag
wew lad

I hate Muslims but fucking hell lad, you have to tell the truth. Look at their history cunts conquered a good chunk of lad. They nearly conquered Europe aswell. What have south Americans ever done? Nothing. Useless cunts taking up useful land. Should be all killed.

It would be nice if crime rates weren't so high

Not, I speak with knowledge. Argentina, for exemplo exceeds all Middle Eastern countries in quality of life and still have the fact of not being an Islamic country (with extreme censorship, religious fanaticism, etc.)

Here can be bad, but a Brazilian can not bear to live in the Middle East. Here has a lot more freedom. Only see the stories.

The most serious defect here is only violence.

Literally every single Gulf country is vastly better than Argentina in terms of living standards.

Also, even shitty Middle-Eastern countries like Iran and Egypt are safer than Central American countries

Was a South American who made the plane fly, the Americans made a plane with catapults and did not fly even 1 minute (besides the fact that no witnesses and they announce that after a Latin document this historic achievement)

WE WUZ MOORS AND SHIT

dunno man, as fucking violent as we can get at least we know our fucking countries aren't ridden with snackbars.

Fuck off with your WE WUZ KANGZ tier shite. You didn't invent no fucking plane.

exactly.

You don't have nations like the US funding radical groups and trying to topple your government.

This threads are always the same thing, and the brit sounds the same as one posting the same kind of thing 1 or 2 days ago

So, the truth?

nah, biased hateful bullshit or trolling

The truth hurts

south america is miles better than sharia driven shit states. i mean, nothing can compare to sharia garbage

like your country going to the shitter by the day and mine doing the exact opposite? yeah, that must truly hurt, friend

rightfull iberian clay, we are worshiped there :) all indian qts dream of an aryan rich portuguese man

what's an indian?

WE WUZ INVENTORS N SHIEETT!

Do you think you'll ever become powerful? You won't. You'll only get as strong as America allows you, which isn't much. I fucking laugh at you morons that have hope of South America not becoming a shithole. You're just a place we use to extract resources from and if you get a little cheeky you'll have a sudden change of government.

natives

Not this fucking meme again.

my brazilian cousins live better than me, I spend 2 weeks with them in Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, and I had a great time.
Girls are very extroverted there, they start talking to you out of nowhere, there were parties every day good beaches, plus they are always telling stories.
One of my cousins received native phenotype from her mother's side (their father is my uncle, emigrated from portugal in the early 60's to excape colonial war), the others looked portuguese, one of them had a germanic looking girlfriend

america is going to shit just like you, just enjoy your life while you can Nigel

You or your kids will be speaking Arabic in a few years

And do you think it will change? No, it won't. If China became the worlds sole superpower tomorrow they'd be doing the exact same thing. Anyway, you'll never get out of Americas sphere of influence.
How many years exactly? Have you put any thought into this with that sub human brain of yours or do you just parrot memes? It wouldn't make a difference if we did convert to Islam and start speaking Arabic, we'd still be miles better than you and we always will.

hindustani if anything

You realize even with meme logic even those who do think they're being replaced admit its going to be decades until they are minority?

Even if Brazils destined to be better than Britain you won't live to see or enjoy it.

SA is okay t b h. They're poor but they embrace it and don't do stupid shit like poor countries in the middle east or africa.

Do you think I give a toss about Europe? I don't. Fucking cunts need to be wiped out so they can serve their Anglo masters once again.

>anglo masters
>UK is literally ruled by germans

stop being a cunt

flavorless.

Quebec is a shithole

All the Latins (Portuguese, Spanish and French) got turned shit.

Look Latin America (and Quebec, Africa)

stop being a cunt

tbf Uruguay is .001 points from being dark blue

Ok

Our colony is thriving. This independence was worth something.

If you factor out births, atheism is the fastest growing religion in muslim countries.

Immigrants fertility rates plunder after a couple generations.

Wealth and education lead to lower fertility rates.

Honestly, this is like a Canadian bragging about how a Canadian invented basketball.

pretty shit desu.

what country specifically? South America is not a country and it's not all the same.

Please where can I buy musical condoms in SA?