Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

Previous Thread ---Useful Links---

過去ログ
>desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/
Real Kana
>realkana.com/
How to Learn Japanese
>docs.google.com/document/d/1jrMXTVapkGlYSyQDwppETbz62ltcknJITQ7ll6bH8QM/edit?pli=1#
100 most common Japanese words
>docs.google.com/document/d/1GK7W2AwWsQr5VvgDYRMKSrhTJhDSkB5_jlaVGJks-Hc/pub

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare it when making a new thread and post its link.

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/北海道庁旧本庁舎
youtube.com/watch?v=_UfspF1ecDU
youtu.be/Fzn13OK78T8
youtube.com/watch?v=LKt4_pOixOo
youtube.com/watch?v=UstWNbnuXTc
youtube.com/watch?v=JjeaoDgcYFs
youtube.com/watch?v=FX_4Iq8cQTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/balt/

hage

ちんちんおっきしてきたお!

I'll kill Rila

乙。もう札幌は雪が降ってんだね。

I'll send you stuff or whatever you need

札幌か、綺麗な雪景色
その建物はどこ?明治時代の建築物かな?

丹念に揉めばいいと思うよ

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/北海道庁旧本庁舎

もみもみ~
youtube.com/watch?v=_UfspF1ecDU

雪降る地方っていいよね。

Is japon full of grillz like myoui mina

おお、ありがとう。
明治時代の建物は重厚感があっていいな。
東京駅とか、台湾総督府とか。

またジジイが拾ってきた糞画像かよ

北海道

No way

I have never met anyone whiter than me
Last summer I met a girl who said "This is the first time I meet someone paler than me"
Check mate
I have ginger tier skin without the freckles

It's not even a good thing except for on Sup Forums where paleness is celebrated

Sup Forums and Asia
Us Japs are obsessed with white skin as well

I still think I am whiter

>I have ginger tier skin without the freckles
You lucky bastard. I have pale skin but inherited freckles from my mother. It sucks.

There is only one way to settle this. Post your asses with a timestamp and I shall evaluate your whiteness

I love my freckles!

>ginger tier
自己紹介:赤毛 [Japanese Introduction: Red hair] youtu.be/Fzn13OK78T8

シェアハウスって調べてみると部屋の大きさの割にぼったくりみたいな値段のとこばっかだけど、なんで外国人に人気あるの?

I hate them. But then again since I'm already ugly for other reasons and I have no intention of making friends or getting a girlfriend, I suppose it doesn't matter.
I wish I could ditch my flesh lump of a body and become fully digital.

I'm offended
I have lived with this skin all my life, getting comments like
>YOU NEED SOME VITAMIN D, BOY!
>YOU'RE INTO COMPUTERS, RIGHT?
>YOU DON'T LIKE GOING OUTSIDE MUCH, DO YOU?
>etc
And now, in this one place paleness is celebrated, YOU claim to be paler than ME?

FITNESS 24
DU 'A'R V'A'LKOMMEN

Freckles are so sexy though. I wish more people had them.

I have a very tiny amount so you cant really see them unless you get up close

I like them though

I am

Like I said, it doesn't matter.

You're in the minority on that. I'm not a girl and I don't look like a girl either, so freckles just make me look uglier.

...but your shit is watery.
how are you?

You don't know that unless you try

You're delusional

空海・弘法大師も知らんてか?
中学校の歴史の教科書にも出てくるのに
日本で教育を受けた形跡もないんだな
ええね
北海道庁旧本庁舎に似ている
やっば、美少女やなぁ
手前に庭がなかったけ
残していきたいね

>You don't know that unless you try
And so what? Even if I were to train long enough to get in shape and look good, how would that change me as a person?
I'd still be autistic and I still wouldn't want to make any friends and would be scared of girls.
If anything I would just make things worse for myself since if I were to become good looking girls might start expressing interest in me and that would just stress me out.

One hour with me and I will cure your autism I swear

Hey nips, is it true that foreign men, especially american men, are something japanese women really like? I've heard having a foreign boyfriend is something cool to have in japan.

Confidence will kill your autism

But we're all autists

I'm talking about literal autism. Not "I'm shy"-autism.

Swedish overload...

Do you get autismo-bucks?

そうか
庭が雪で埋もれているのか
>something japanese women really like
except weebs

ごめんね

Yes.

僕は日本人だけど...

Lucky you
I don't get anything for my autism

>He was given an assburger diagnose because his shrink had to leave early to catch så ska det låta

How much do you get in Sweden?

Have you actually met any weeaboos that thought they were one of you?

How about him ->

I've heard it's around 8000 SEK a month

It feels the thread temperature is dropping with the OP pic and Nordic posters...

I meant irl

No? I was diagnosed when I was 13. I didn't even know what autism was until they tested me for it.

~8500kr/month (~€850) but that's including the cost for the apartment I live in. If you don't count the apartment, then about 5100kr (~€510.)

>You're in the minority on that.
Are you serious about that? Maybe things are different in Sweden but I find freckles on guys just as sexy as girls with them.

You get more per month ever year until it caps out at like 30 or something

But yeah at like 25 years old its 8000 a month which gets taxed down to like 7200 or so

Thanks. Living on 500eur is pretty tough isn't it?

抱いてあげるわ

I’ll work hard for you

クズ

それは助かる

It's taxed much more than that. I "get" about 11000 per month, but it gets taxed down to 8500.

Not at all. I only buy food and some entertainment with my money and I get by each month just fine. I could be much more careful with my money if I wanted to.
I smoke, I order expensive food relatively frequently, I eat a lot of snacks, and sometimes I import goods from Japan which are quite expensive.

You get autismo-bux as well?

Every day, any time
in this thread
夏が酷暑の年は冬は極寒になるとか
まあ、佳奈美ったら
shyなんだから

Have you tried working or do you not want to?

>I import goods from Japan which are quite expensive.
iktf ;_; but glad to hear that you're managing.

Depends on what sort of bucks you get, I know assburger bucks work like that at least

No but I know the system

I have tried and hated my life more than I already do.
I know eventually they'll try to force me to get a job again, but I'd rather lose my apartment and move back home than have to work again.

うんち食ってろ、アホ

What about a data entry job?
No need for interaction

How does your country deal with them?

しっこの方がいい

Me and working are 2 incompatible concepts.
I hate working even if I can do it from home. Having to meet schedules or deadlines is one of the things I hated the most about school and I hate it about working as well.
I am able to be productive, but only when I really want to. I need passion and a reason to do something, and being told to do something to earn me money is not enough of a reason for me to endure working on something.

>I hate working
Most people do, user

How about getting off that high horse huh kid? you literary described almost every single guy who goes to work every day, the only difference between them and you is that they suck it up

Everyone needs to be a part of the cogwheel

Including you

I like my job
I already enjoyed coding in my free time so I don't mind doing it for money. I also like being praised desu

>Everyone needs to be a part of the cogwheel
So you're working atm?

Oh, c'mmon... some people are just not cut out to be a part of workforce in the conventional way.

>I like my job
>I already enjoyed coding in my free time so I don't mind doing it for money. I also like being praised desu
Are you me?

What I mean is most normies who wanna party all the time hate their jobs, but they still do it

ここ日本語スレだよね?
何で書き込みのほとんどが英語なのかな?

No, they don't.
They "hate" their job because they don't get paid enough or there aren't any hot girls for them to talk to during lunch break.
They "hate" their job because they knew they can do better and just need to use that job as a stepping stone to reach a better career opportunity.
I hate working because the money I would earn doing a minimum wage job would earn me about as much money as bux would while stripping away what's left of my will to live and wasting hours each day doing it. When I worked, I worked a total of 9 hours a week, 3 and a half on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and the last 2 hours were spent getting there and back.
I was so efficient at my job that they had to invent new stuff for me to do. There was someone constantly monitoring me under the guise of "helping me" and it made me feel so immensely pressured that I couldn't take it anymore.
I hated working because I was never given any meaningful tasks. I hated working because I had to leave my apartment, commute there, work for a few hours, then go home and "enjoy" my free time. All while dreading having to do it again the days leading up to the next week.

I'm not sure exactly what "high horse" I'm sitting on. I'm not "above" working, and I never claimed to be better than those that do work.
>you literary described almost every single guy who goes to work every day
Most people I've talked to who claim to hate their job are guaranteed to be the same type that would be bored out of their mind or get depressed from having "too much" spare time, like I supposedly do.
I feel stressed out NOT having this much free time, while others need work as a distraction. Even if they hate their job, they can always go the same route as me, but they don't. Why do you think that is? Because they don't hate working as much as I do.

ニートについての話しは日本語で難しいし

糞スレなので

This guy is also stealing my money

youtube.com/watch?v=LKt4_pOixOo

youtube.com/watch?v=UstWNbnuXTc

youtube.com/watch?v=JjeaoDgcYFs

youtube.com/watch?v=FX_4Iq8cQTM

like above

内容も無いよう

まあ、また、佳奈美ったら

When did you start working? Last week?

jag vil knula

1 month ago (^^^:

Nihonjin deha arimasen pays more tax than you to our country...are you sure you are Japanese?

スウェーデン人の女の子が楽しくお茶をしているようです。