Why are continental Europeans so upset that Britain has chosen to leave the EU?

Why are continental Europeans so upset that Britain has chosen to leave the EU?

Are they still convinced the EU is actually a good thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/10/24/sweden-holds-out-olive-branch-to-brexit-britain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i feel like you are talking to me

anybody wanna talk about bookspines?

The EU has various pros and cons and it's illogical for them to leave based on one vote.

and we are a little upset because such behaviour is generally considered, well, treason.

Because they will each have to pay more when you leave.

EU is a good thing for certain countries.

I think you're projecting your own obsessions to others, coz it's usually you who keeps making these threads, boi.

>thinking treason is democratically choosing to leave a corrupt, anti-democratic organisation

Yeah, probably best you don't use words that you don't understand.

Because I'm an Anglophile.

>tfw fuckbuddies :3

>Are they still convinced the EU is actually a good thing?
Maybe, just maybe, because your cunt will try to get every advantage of the EU, while not being apart of it anymore? Dont act like the British government wont try to get involved in any shit the EU will try to do in the future.
The EU-leadership is shit, but just look at the meme EU-army and the UK trying to dissolve it while they chose to get the fuck out.

Because it'll probably negatively affect the remaining states of the EU. How would a european union maintain its credibility without one of europe's most important nations in it?

That said, Swedes are pretty EU-skeptic aswell. We're the most anti-EU federalism in all of Europe, afaik.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/10/24/sweden-holds-out-olive-branch-to-brexit-britain/

I don't think the EU will be able to maintain the levels of spending and retribution once we leave, it'll be adjusted accordingly.

The EU is a good thing, you fucking Rorke.

First thread I've made, my Mongoloid albino friend.

treason can be democratic. there is no connection inbetween these two words.

You did the right thing actually, since you really weren't into the project since the beginning...they are upset also because they're fucking scared ppl realise that, as is, EU is a damn joke and would then push for more exits

Please leave Rasheed.

Well you know, so are about 49% of the brits.

You guys haven't even left, push the article 50 button you pussies

The EU hasn't been betrayed, you fucking idiot.

>Rasheed
Ah yes, very EU.

EU a shit
good for you britbongs

>The EU-leadership is shit, but just look at the meme EU-army and the UK trying to dissolve it while they chose to get the fuck out.

Why would people not want to try to dissolve it? The idea is an affront to europe

personally, I am rather happy that UK decided to leave. Brits were always trying to keep EU divided and weak, and stuff like Apple lawsuit or the talks about an EU army couldn't have happend with Britain still in the EU

I understand why Germans are mad, cos it has diminished their sphere of influences, but why any southern EU nations are mad is baffling. EU has shat all over you.

KEK, yeah sure europe will colapse beause we don't have your 10 billions a year, top fucking kek

So there's even more brits obsessed about what the dirty EUropeans think about them and Brexit?
I think what you just need is a big wet French kiss on your toyboy lips to become tsundere about the EU :^)

You pakis have been fed the rhetoric that the EU is good for you.

Maybe you could try Cologne.

why are you irishmen always so drunk and angry?

Nice strawman, you illiterate Froggie sex pest.

Never said the EU would collapse, simply that the EU will not maintain the level of financial redistribution when it no longer has the UK's contribution.

Or do you genuinely think they will and demand a greater increase of contribution from and the other member states to offset what the UK put into the pot?

if a community invests years and years of painstaiking whard work into builing one of the most promising intra-national political systems in the history of time, raise europa back out of the rubble of two world wars, develop a common market, establish freedom of movement, forge a european identity that has lead to the most peaceful peroiod of time in european history, d all this and then, after ninety percent of the work is done accept the one big country that has been thinking they're too good for this whole project until it was time to reap the fruits of our labour into the union and this country then immediately decides to leave said communitiy again at the VEY FIRST WHIM of a problem arising, then yes, i would call this something very much alike trason.

ys, it is your rght to leave, and yes it was perfectly democratic decision to do so.
that does not make it any less of a dog-act.

>Why would people not want to try to dissolve it?
Depends, at the current state there won't be any working alliance since all the EU-states will act on their own if shit hits the fan. The only reason it didnt happen, is that we dont had any wars yet(well Ukraine isnt part of the EU yet). If its only a meme-war on the border (maybe Cyprus would be a real thing) then there wont be a need for a army, but if its something bigger there should be a working army 2bh.

Look, if you want to get out, then fine go ahead. But dont try to get involved in any of the inner-EU affairs or push for total access to the market here, since thats bs.

Go ask a Paddy

Again, it's not treason. Please learn what this word is. Mehmet.

Thanks.

>thinks he can tell us what we can and can't do. Kek.

wew there Patrick, I think it's time to calm down and go back to farming your potatoes

yes

>Look, if you want to get out, then fine go ahead. But dont try to get involved in any of the inner-EU affairs or push for total access to the market here, since thats bs.

I dont think we are anyway so theres that

Why is this insignificant Yugo freak getting upset?

this EU will be stronger without these jews

>yes
*looks at flag*
Ah yes, the EU parasite

that is why i wrote something very much alike treason you mongoloid. TECHNICALLY, LEGALLY treason only refers to betraing your own country. but it is used colloquially to any two parties that are engaged in an arrangement that is perceived as more or les binding. therefore you can betray your friend by fucking his wife. but your friend is not your country. can you see this?

so yes, britain betrayed europe. i would absolutely say that.

Micky, no need to be a dick, it's not our fault you're a degenerate paddy.

>Brits were always trying to keep EU divided and weak
Implying they aren't going to do that anyway.

>the EU will be stronger without the 5th largest economy in the world and a nation that puts more into the pot than it gets out

No treason has been committed. Please stop getting mad.

Does this Yugo even understand flags or does he really think calling people Irish is insulting?

there are many nations which receive much more than we do per capita but for some reason only we are called the "parasites"

also us receiving EU money and improving our infrastructure directly benefits the countries which trade a lot with us, that's why Germany is pumping all these funds here, they get it back

it just so happens that it is not up to you to decide what is or isn't treason

Because all the fucking sponging second-world shitholes like Poland, Slovenia, Latvia, Bulgaria, etc are going to have their handouts cut

your "economy" is based on speculating and living off your colonial wealth

Poland are parasites though.

And yours is based on what exactly?

Northern Ireland and Wales won't get EU money aswell then

this. why can't brits understand this? in an open market, everyone profits from investments made everywhere, although arguably some more than others.

that's why this argument of hurr-durrr we give the eu more money than it sends us back is idiotic, because it misses the entire point of why the eu is enven getting money from you in the first place: to strengthen economies in the common market, fom which britain directly profits

And yet you have no idea what it is.

>thinking britain has an allegiance to fucking germany
Kek

no
to europe
am i being trolled here?

You're not gonna leave.
You will be cucked by the EU forever. Even your judges want it to be like that, deal with it.

>EU money
You mean the money the British tax payer gives the EU and the EU returns, whilst skimming a bit off the top to pay for your programs and sheit, you dippy boxhead idiot?

>get 180kk instead of 200kk
it's the end of the world

Because you came, you put your shit all over the place and now you want to leave us in the most difficult moment.
Fuckin Albion we will make you suffer I promess.

We're still part of Europe.

We have no allegiance to you Krauts and your sinister Euro empire shit

I'm not saying the limey is right, but you really do seem unnecessarily butthurt. Breaking an alliance is not treason, nor are they comparable.

Totally unrelated to this thread; I think I might go for a walk in the rain with my wife.

>leave us in the most difficult moment.
Which was all the EU's supreme leader's doing anyway.

Fuck Merkel and fuck Germany, they've pretty much rekt Europe, its culture, history and traditions.

The EU """""army""""" will be the death of you

i will never get tired of this meme

>And yours is based on what exactly?
on manufacturing german car parts

Friendliy reminder to my dearest Britcucks that you voted to leave the EU almost five months ago and you still haven't even begun to leave :^)

>truth
>meme

Alri, Merkel.

Brits don't give a shit about anything outside of their island, they only look to their own direct benefit, history proved that many times

Also they honestly don't trade much with Poland so they don't really care if Polish economy is improving, they see it as wasting their money

EU a shit

>Promising alliance
>Greece ded
>Spain ded
>Italy ded
The EU and especially the Euro was a mistake.

>Brits don't give a shit about anything outside of their island
What is The Commonwealth?

Thick cunt.

What the fuck is this "EU army" meme? Where the fuck did that come from?

Says someone from the country which was shilling the most to get Turkey into the EU
For what reason if I may ask? If the NATO would be doing such a great job instead, then there wouldnt be any talks about it tho.

Your whore mother is shit, monkey.

>tfw we voted no to the euro in 2003

>Europoors fight over who is the most poverty-stricken
>They will never know the feeling of being a country capable of surviving without joining a meme-team like EU
>They will never understand what it is to not have Balks asking for gibs
>They will never live in a first world country

>Spain ded
>Italy ded
nice meme grogrozcs

they are doing great

>Also they honestly don't trade much with Poland so they don't really care if Polish economy is improving, they see it as wasting their money
Are you implying that this is somehow wrong?

we'll be fine and they'll be fine

PSA: prostitution is legal and cheap in Bulgaria

they don't trade much with poland, but with other europen countries who in turn trade with bolan. what goes around, comes around. everythings interconnected, so yea, i think britain actually profits far from insubstantially from investments made in poland

A shit!!!

Says someone from the country which was shilling the most to get Turkey into the EU
Yes, it was our PM that promised VISA free travel to the roaches. It was our PM that basically handed them £5bn to deal with migrants after they told them all to come to Europe. It was our PM that forges close ties with Turkey by allowing them to flood the country.

Oh wait, that's Germany.

Dumb fuck

wtf i love bulgaria now

Yes, but your "nation" is essentially what the EU is already

Elaborate with local insights

I don't know how the Euro works, but we had a weak currency and after getting the Euro prices skyrocketed, the more expensive it was the more expensive it got.

just like in all slavshit countries

False, it's not legal in most slavic shitholes.

And you'd be thinking wrong. As usual.

No

Watching eurosceptards talk about economy and politics in general never gets old.

this is the near future of all your states, Mr. McSharty

The European Union is a bureaucratic hostile takeover made possible by unelected, rich oligarchs playing musical chairs with positions of power.

If you honestly believe all the rhetoric propaganda they're spewing about the EU being good for the common people, then you're not a true European.

No, they are not at all.
Their debt is growing fast, but you're right they're doing better after they started ignoring all the fiscal restricitions in the Maastricht treaty.

Spain still has an unemployment rate of 20% though.

Bear in mind that in Polan's world, "doing great" is having a roll a toilet paper to wipe your arse with rather than scrapping the whinnets off with a cabbage leaf

>Oh wait, that's Germany.
>German Chancellor Angela Merkel has repeatedly opposed full membership of Turkey to the EU on German-Turkish summits, advocating instead a privileged partnership.
>Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy opposed the entrance of Turkey in the European Union, arguing the country was too big, too poor and too culturally different to join the EU. Incumbent President Francois Hollande, however, reaffirmed support for Turkey in 2012, intending to smooth the way for French companies seeking contracts in Turkey.
>On 4 November 2009, David Miliband, the Foreign Secretary of the United Kingdom, during a visit to Turkey underlined the UK government's support for Turkey's bid to join the European Union, saying: "I am very clear that Turkish accession to the EU is important and will be of huge benefit to both Turkey and the EU." United Kingdom On 27 July 2010, David Cameron, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, during a visit to Turkey has promised to "fight" for Turkey's membership of the European Union, saying he is "angry" at the slow pace of negotiations. He added that "a European Union without Turkey at its heart is not stronger but weaker... not more secure but less... not richer but poorer."
Oh yes, you are truly the saviour of the Europeans and their culture

go get a job then lazy retard

Not really, individual states are not considered even semi-autonomous, the vast majority of the power lies with the federal government. EU is more like the Articles of Confederation, or what the Confederate States of America was trying to be, only rather than building everything from the ground up you're trying to take a bunch of pre-existing countries and pigeonhole them as states.