Are there any good countries wherein the majority of the population is black or Latino?

Are there any good countries wherein the majority of the population is black or Latino?

no

Every country with blacks and mexicans is just like LA and Detroit.

>black
no, not even close. except for the US if you consider it black.
>latino
only chile I guess. argentina/uruguay are euro mutts without indio blood, but chile does have indio blood and they are noice

argentina

>good country
>black or latino

white

Costa Rica. They are civilized enough to not have an army.

Yeah the majority of Americans are black of course.

no

They are poor enough not to have an army.

thanks for the confirmation bud, wasn't sure whether or not I should consider the US black or just brown but it always helps to hear it from a native

Are you joking?

Are you actually retarded?

jamal, shaque
chill please

What do you mean with "latino"? There are black latinos, for instance, and white and even Asian.

If you don't know how to use terms, or how the world works, please refrain from using/inventing words.

Do you want to say mestizo? Then say mestizo. If you want to say amerindian, then say amerindian. If you wan to say Latin American, as in the region and not a race or ethnicity, then say Latin American.

I was just thanking your compatriot, who the fuck are you guys and what's your problem my niggas?

he's toothpaste

Here in Brazil has several disparities between regions. Where I live is not top, but it is at the level of mediterranean countries.

I say this because I've been in these countries because I have nationality by ascendency.

I live in the south, the difference here to the north of the country is such that it looks like another continent.

The street I live (middle class) here in Santa Catarina. The population here is almost 80% white.

Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Chile, Costa Rica are already good. A lot more are imrpoving slowly, like Botswana, or Colombia

Also forgot Argentina is alright, but they aren't exactly metzio if you ignore the memes since natives there were almsot non existnat

>memes
you've obviously never been to argentina

Mexico, no one in the U.S. gives a shit about the nuance between "mestizo" and others that reside in Latin America. I doubt many Americans even know the terms you guys use for one another.

Argentina received many immigrants from indigenous countries.

They are like the Muslims and Africans in Europe. The difference is that immigrants are only poor, do not cause confusion. Countries such as Bolivia, Peru are countries without much crime (to my knowledge).

Indigenous are more than 20% of Argentina's population.

>Countries such as Bolivia, Peru are countries without much crime
because they send all their criminals here
but when we try to control immigration they scream XENOPHOBIA in INADI and we can't do anything

It doesn't fucking matter, you are using "latino" as if everyone in two fucking continents are the same sort of bullshit race you invented.

So, again, what do you fucking mean with "latino"?

And the differences among mestizos can be huge too.

can be language

spanish and portuguese are 90% similar to latin

>No latino country is perf-

look
noone really cares about how you guys call eachother
if someone is from latin america and his skin is darker than the average white americans/europeans, we call him latino

based chile

this saturation gave me eye cancer