Gabagool

>gabagool
>mutzadell
>spaghetti with meatballs
>fettuccine alfredo

What do actual Italians think of '''''''''''''''''Italian''''''''''''''''' Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_bbzUZuxEB8?t=39s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Perfectly normal branch of Southern dialects.

delet this

probably that they are a bunch of slobs, which they would be correct

also WATCH IT, OP

Frankly my dear, i don't give a damn

Why are Italians triggered by veal and chicken parmesan, and by the addition of chicken to pizza or pasta?

We know their food is shit, but no one really cares.
Italian-Americans who come visit Italy are generally seen as cool, as long as they aren't Jersey Shore-tier faggots who really believe they are 100% Italian because muh heritage, fuck those

>veal and chicken parmesan
i don't even know what that is
>the addition of chicken to pizza or pasta?
because we consider them 2 completely different main dishes.

>addition of chicken to pizza or pasta

why would anyone do this, really?

disgusting

If you saw a really cute, homely, 8/10 girl and saw her ruin herself by adding [whatever physical feature or style you find repulsing], only for her to say she feels more beautiful than ever, wouldn't you feel upset?
It's not like you own the girl or have the objective right to tell something, but you just feel angry to see a great thing so ruined.

It's pretty good though

How does adding chicken ruin something? Chicken is great, Luigi.

We think they're so detached from italian culture they might as well be pakistani for all the similarities they share with us.
Really, most of them are what, 4th to 6th generation? That's far too long to expect any ties to have remained.

But what do italian Americans think of real italians?

I love the American fettuccine chicken alfredo that they sell at Olive Garden. Don't even care if it's not real Italian. It tastes great. Just wish they had something like that over here.

What about the Argentines who pretend to be Italian?

just make your own

Why are Italian Americans proud of being criminals? They brag about the mob 24/7

Used to live next door to a excavation / cement contractor, 3rd generation in Chicago. His brother was in a wheelchair from an unsuccessful hit. They always went down to the old neighborhood for drinks, then had the cars brought home on a flatbed for some reason. Lots of hairy eyeballs at his parties.

That's all I can say. I've been told I have a big mouth.

>tfw mob can ice you over a Sup Forums post

Most of them are 3rd generations with Italian grandmas

That's only since The Sopranos aired. Watch The Sopranos and you'll see how it used to be: Italian-Americans getting offended by people who associate them with the mob.

David Chase actually got flak from whiners who said he was giving Italian-Americans a bad name.

They're he only ones besides actual Italians that make pizza that's not fucking atrocious

>how does shaving and painting them back on ruin my eyebrows? This make up is great, Tyler!

I thought it was a damn good analogy.

didnt goodfellas glorify them though and make them popular

No one really does "muh heritage" cringefests like Americans. Italian culture is so engrained within us that we don't need to display it because it's already part of who we are, regardless of ethnic background.

>goodfellas
I meant Godfather

Goodfellas didn't intend to glorify the mob. It wanted to show why people would involve themselves in the criminal underworld, and what the costs were.

youtu.be/_bbzUZuxEB8?t=39s

>we're not cringey like the Americans
>says the cringiest thing in the thread

Nice reading comprehension, Manolo.

>Italian culture is so engrained within us that we don't need to display it because it's already part of who we are

>" Italian culture is so engrained within us that we don't need to display it because it's already part of who we are, regardless of ethnic background."