ITT: Celebrities from your country you want to punch in the face the most

ITT: Celebrities from your country you want to punch in the face the most.

I just hate this fucking asshole so much he's gotten popular in America for some reason and I don't understand why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2QoaV0P6ILQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3iN9RhdVWK8
youtube.com/watch?v=Nck6BZga7TQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who

>asshole
FOY

wot

he became fat after all that Thor movies
thunderously fat

>javier bardem
>javier
>russian

>reaction pic
>2deep4u

He's not fat and he's not Russian

>yank

I want t fight fucking Donald Trump for being a fucking dick to a fair lady like Hillary Clinton.

I'm 191 and 100 kgs rugby player, bring that faggot here without security and we'll see who's ruder.

How is your height and weight related to being rude?

Hes just one of those people who are either completely unknown or completely hated so they have to run away to america to make money off of their accent. James corden, john oliver, piers morgan etc

>fair lady like Hillary Clinton.

very good satire

>piers morgan

>James corden
neverheard
>john oliver, piers morgan
whats up with these daft cunts?

james corden and john oliver couldnt get known here, and piers morgan ran away because he was so hated and because of the voicemail scandals

Apart from politicians, probably this guy. He's an actor and he's a self important, holier than thou moralfag attention whore shitcunt. One of his recent headlines was him wanting to build an entire brand new refugee home from his own money in a tiny village whose population would've been doubled by no-good shitskins and niggers.

this fucking cunt.

First of all, she literally changed her first name (legally) to Kakan (it means "the (in the definite) Cookie")... that's enough reason right there. She's also a lesbo, and literally every sentence she says starts with "Well, as a lesbian" or "Given that I'm a lesbian".

youtu.be/2QoaV0P6ILQ

>asshole
>gotten

Are you a yank?

I fucking hate him too though

>gotten

Not him but gotten appears in a lot of rural accents; its an americanisation to think that its an americanisation

>As past participles of get, got and gotten both date back to Middle English. The form gotten is not used in British English but is very common in North American English.

This is from the Oxford Dictionary

>americanisation
>s
yep, you're no yank

>he's gotten popular in America for some reason and I don't understand why
It's because he sings with celebrities in a car

kek'd way harder than I should have done

yes, in standard british english which I specifically wasnt talking about as I said rural accents (I meant dialects)

What is the point you're trying to make?

he looks kind

I was under the impression that james corden was quite popular due to his role of smithy

Why is he an asshole?
The show is based.

Well now I can say I've made a swede laugh

seems people easily forget bbc 3 rubbish

I was a ferguboo for years so I tried watching corden when it started but it was just so cringy. The interviews are fine but his jokes and gimmicks are terrible.

Yeah I miss Ferguson too. At least he was a good British export.

youtube.com/watch?v=3iN9RhdVWK8

this talentless upper class whore

He's an unfunny cunt

Are you British? She's not remotely Dutch

stfu i bet you are supah dupah fuglyyy

>posts british celeb
>reference to class system
Of course he is.

lol i was thinking the same

2bh i now hate Matthias Schweighöfer more than Til Schweiger

I'm British

Makes sense.

kakan means cookie? wow. sounds like something related to shit

So does cookie.

"Rudo" in spanish means tough/violent, so I guess that's why he got confused or something.

let's americanize americanisation

y'all are gobshites

But why do you hate him? Sure, he's a bit chubby, but he's adorable. Also has a really nice voice. I like him a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nck6BZga7TQ

>Knowing celebrities and having any emotions toward them
And I thought that I am fucking normie...

so long as he was incapacitated and couldnt punch me back of course