What countries have the most interesting history?

What countries have the most interesting history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iq0PdsbGxHM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not Poland

We study history of Somalia at school's history class and it's interesting, really. So that would be mine answer.

Poland.

Germany.

That just comes from being in the middle of the only relevant continent of the last 2000 years.

OP and whole Pooland fucking BTFO

is this movie any good? I want to watch it (if I find it subtitled)

China or England tbqhwy

Wait, isn't most of Poland's history being invaded and completely razed to the ground by all of their neighbors dozens of times?

it's awful
don't watch it, seriously

japan and china

Nope. They attacked us a lot and Poland and Lithuania burnt Moscow to ashes once

Yes. 1000 years of that non-stop. JUST

You could always watch a Russian film about 1610 for the other side of the story.

Hello sons

If you mean the 1612 movie it's not bad actually. Though some Spanish conquistador wizard and magical unicorn aiding Russians was pretty retarded.

Like it's our fault we're a fucking flat plain with literally no natural defenses.

Somalia? What are you a FUCKING KEKKEKKEKKEKKEK?

China, end of discussion.

US history is interesting for there being only 400 years of it, but we weren't relevant on the world stage until the early 20th century.

what a bunch of cucks LOL

seriously? is it boring or what?

wtf is this movie? Polish butthurt 2?

youtube.com/watch?v=Iq0PdsbGxHM

why?

What is this movie?

post communism
blame Gorbachov

China

Nice meme.
>Bavaria: 555 AD
>Karl der Große (not even French): 800 AD

Just because raping you in 1870 finally united all German people does not mean we are related in any way.

I watched the entire thing, its alright, the effects are sometimes a bit over the top but its alright.
however i do recommend you watch "1939 battle of Westerplatte" its pretty good (also a polish film)

Greece, Italy, France, UK, Portugal, Spain
No order

Spain
France
England

now why would he joke about something like that

anything in the eastern mediterranean

Stargate SG1 was great tho

Britain, France, Italy, and medieval Spain.

China
Italy
France
India
Austria
Britain

Lithuania