What will it take for you to stop being racist and start respecting other cultures, Sup Forums? Yes...

What will it take for you to stop being racist and start respecting other cultures, Sup Forums? Yes, some Muslims act like aggressive animals, but does that mean that the everyday Muslims who want to live in peace must pay for the criminals? Yes, some black people commit crimes. Does that mean that every innocent black person has to be held responsible others' actions?
If some white guy decides to shoot up a school, does it mean that every white person has to be punished?

I respect other cultures, but nobody will force me to breed with them and want them in my country in hordes

You won't be breeding in your lifetime anyway.

No one cares about you thailand, also lel that pic.

don't be so sure, m8

Just how are you being forced to breed with them?
Interracial marriages are rare in Europe, as any other place on earth
It's not like immigrants are all after your penis

kek, Thailand is right

You're racist, are you aware of that at least?

Fuck nonwhites they've offered nothing new to Australia but disrespect they don't know common decency like whites do and for some reason they think we owe them something because we're white nah fuck off and stay in your own countries if ours are so shit surely these non whites can build a better one?

Some white fucked your trans bf ching chong? Back to transcock you chinese rice farmer.

>Fuck nonwhites they've offered nothing new to Australia
Sorry, I don't feed trolls.

>but does that mean that the everyday Muslims who want to live in peace must pay for the criminals?
Unironically yes

dont respond to that retarded aussie

literally makes threads every day

According to Pew Research (good reputation and reliable) 86 % of muslims believe that wife should obey husband, over half of them wish to live under Sharia and 15-25% are at some degree fine with suicide bombings, also, according to an fbi report on terrorism, muslims commited 94% of casualties involved in it. Treating muslims in a different way is only logical.
As far as race goes, crime and iq tilts much more to economic factors than racial, otherwise we wouldn't have black neurosurgeons

I grew up in a very multicultural city, and pretty much all people I know are either mixed race or are/have been in a mixed relationship, or have family members of other races, etc. etc. To me it is a no-brainer to treat everyone with respect and as an individual regardless of what they look like; in my experience you really don't even know what ethnicity (or ethnicities) someone is just by looking at them, anyway.

Most problems in peoples' behavior are a result of a cycle of poverty and lack of education. I'm not sitting here thinking that some violent criminal from the ghetto is a great guy who deserves no blame for his actions, I'm just saying that he exists because of these factors, and depending on where you go, people of all races are absolutely disgusting violent criminal shitbags when they grow up in a void of money and knowledge (and probably surrounded by and raised by people with untreated mental illnesses and drug addictions). I have lived in some bad places and I have worked in some jobs where I had to help detain people and call the cops and such and whites, blacks, and mexicans are all equally criminal, violent and terrible. To be honest, asians are the only people who I barely ever found comitting crimes, though I assume that in places where most of the asian immigrants aren't a wealthier class like they are here, you will find them being equally driven to crime and violence.

If someone thinks its literally your phenotype and overall genetics that determines all this shit, I can't take them seriously. I am willing to believe that different races of people MAY have different genetic predispositions, but that doesnt mean people are not capable of being in control of themselves, even if they have particular predispositions to get control of. It's culture that divides people. And if you grow up in poverty you know there is a strong encouragement of ignorance and this feeling that it's you against the world and that rich people are all assholes. When you are ignorant and desparate like that it's easy to dehumanize the wealthy, especially when most wealthy people are one race/religion/etc and most poor people are another race/religion/etc. I'm not trying to excuse any of this I am just saying that it is clearly what happens and why people can hate eachother like this. similarly if your only contact with another race is either with them as criminals and killers or with them as the people who arrest you, take your kids or accuse your of crimes...How would you possibly like each other? I'm thankful I grew up in a really mixed place because I can see clearly that race is not the issue. it's culture, poverty, and education. People cling to race and the idea of races sticking together because its the most easily visible thing, but really, it's bullshit. Educate people, diminish poverty (t.e., diminish incentive for crime), and get people to find the common ground between their cultures and over time there will be positive change. I know because I live in a place where culturally, everyone gets along despite beingdifferent races--and the criminals are inevitably poor, uneducated people, regardless of race (and gender actually, women and men are pretty equally addicted to drugs and commiting theft; men are more violent because they can hold their own in a fight better but otherwise women would be too; some try to be).

Extremists want to kill you
Moderates want to watch

Lastly, imo part of educating people is decreasing the role of religion. I don't want that to happen dictator style overnight, rather just gradually encourage it over a few decades. Religion is made up shit even moreso than race and is just as powerful a divider between people and a predator on ignorant peoples' minds. the positive qualities of religion that include helping the poor and bringing communities together and enriching a person's emotional life needs to be emphasized and the part about a mythological figure who wants certain people to go to hell and certain ones to go to heaven and certain meats to be eaten and some not and certain body parts to be covered and some not and murder is okay in this scenario but not in that one and women/men can do this but they cant do that etc. needs to be recognized as mythology, not law.

i just hate being around niggers and muslims because they smell bad and are loud

lmaoning @ u desu chicano

Extremist Americans want to blow up your house
Moderate Americans want to watch

CHICANO: the post

You might not but your women sure love BIG MESTIZO COCK desu

What is the difference between "sometimes justified"and "depends"?

If Israel commits it, its okay, otherwise not.
Im unironically fine with that.

As a brownie in Cali I have to say I've seen a lot of the same stuff and how you've arrived at your conclusion is beyond me.

Yes there are cycles, but to blame them is to ignore free will. I'm not saying it's easy to be a rich person or that anyone can do it in one lifetime, but that's the whole idea. You work hard so your children don't have to work as hard, and hopefully your family will get to a point where they are comfortable. It may take generations, but part of being human is being a part of something larger than yourself. Not all cultures/demographics stress this and it's where the cycle really comes from.

Nice religion bashing also. Just because something doesn't give you peace in your life doesn't mean it doesn't for billions of others.

religion or "god" is the ancient corny escapism/concept of several thousand years ago. it can be respected in such a traditional society, but in modern society where high-tech shit is everywhere and you have to maintain a secure condition it deserves, no. fuck'em all. all religions are just uncivilized delusional utter garbage in it.

it never fits for modern society's circumstances. it only provides just a mentally problematic collective mind to weak minded insecure naive people being afraid of being alone. if they get scared of something out of modern society or humans, then they have to go for fucking proper modern doctors or just get over it instead of escaping into a fantasy like "i'm not alone, im part of everyone" bullshit like the shit ending of evangelion. as for hicks like the refugees, if they cant abandon it, they have to utterly care about other modern people. the corny hicks cant be cool, they are nothing but backward as fuck, so they have to be aware of it in full force.

but then again, as long as they are within such a traditional society or an animistic place, ill most willingly respect them even if its very backward and gets old.

When they stop invading Europe and get the fuck out of here.

Lol stop calling it invasion, they were invited by Germany's chancellor who was democratically elected by Germans, not went there just "for the sake of invading", and rightist parties are winning now, so of course immigration will be a lot more limited

>Said the mudslim

Wow you sure showed me

the good old days

I know right

looking at Haïti today, it sure was

Fuck up bitch ass cracka

idk if you're just posting that to meme but I'm completly respectful of most cultures, not racist, and not homophobic.
And I'm not even a nigger

is this supposed to trigger me?

I do respect other cultures, I have no problem with people living as they want. But, I would prefer if they kept their distance and I think most of Sup Forums agrees with me on this.

t. atheist japanese twink pussy beta faggot degenerate that masturbates to cartoons