Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RTi0ebKXrZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Heгp

Zezak

Negro

czarnuch. smoluch, bambus or asfalt

Shedi

No, the actual equivalent would be Nego.

>Brazil
>Makako
>Pretty much call each other monkey
Color me surprised lads

I think there's not a racist way to say black in Mexico. If you're black you're negro. That's it.

you worng. The right way to call them is makako.

I'm half pole half black and was born in Poland. I speak it decently and remember being called "Muzryn" as a kid and my parents getting offended. I'm fairly sure it's just a neutral word for a black person though.

haha nigger

Yep. Britain is pretty good for me but I don't think I've ever had anyone be genuinely racist to me whilst in Poland (at least not to my face).

No, YOU are wrong. I'm sure you're not pure blood brazilian.

Neger, or, if you want to be rude, nikker.

cabeza

We say "Brasilero"

I don't understand Mexican what does it say

stop being so racist, Brazil :(

youtube.com/watch?v=RTi0ebKXrZM

negro

we just say obamka

kek

fuck... I want a gf like that, where can I get one?

Brazil ofc

oh.. or you meant the show hostess? she's alien

Yea, the hostess

>the nicknames they already gave her...
>Noob Saibot, Zé Gotinha Petrobrás(*), 3D Shadow, Mystique, Mr. Popo, Command Prompt, Mechanic's Soap, Playstation 2 Controller, Eternal Mourning, Shoyu (Soy Sauce), Reverse Albino, End of Slideshow, Pitch Popsicle, Grease Mousse, Tire Juice, Human Mercury, Bible Cover, Memory Card, [b], Arson Aftermath, Blackout, Coke Zero, Batman's Cape, Nightcrawler, Venom, Repair Shop Carpet, Asphalt Popsicle, Truck Skid mark, Black Candle, USB Cable, Worcestershire Sauce, Petroleum Vitamin, Coffee Genie, Peito do Pé do Pedro(*), Half of a Zebra, Smoked Avatar, Human Coal, Uub from DBZ, Nescau(*), Digital Printing, Nevermore, Faded Pedestrian Crossing, Start of the Tunnel, Jabuticaba(*), Cassette Tape, Repair Shop Floor, Playstation 3, Benedict the Moor, Power Outage, Burnt Tree, 00:00, Creole, BBQ Ammo
>ps:I am black and I don't think this is racism! Humor is humor! We can make gay jokes, dyke jokes, blonde jokes, why wouldn't we be able to make black jokes? [...]

(*): Zé Gotinha is a mascot, google it. Zé Gotinha Petrobrás probably implies it's a black version, covered in petroleum; Peito do Pé do Pedro comes from a brazilian portuguese tongue twister which basically translates as The Top of Peter's Foot is Black; Nescau is a brand belonging to Nestlé. It's mostly chocolate stuff.

I have way too much free time.

Forgot about Jabuticaba, googling it should do the trick.

RUDE

Do Brazilians prefer lighter skin or do they love that disgusting pardo brown shit look?

we say brasuca

I think no one really cares that much, it's just that that girl in particular has exceptionally black skin. Light-skinned pardos believe they are white, in any case.

we just fuck with everybody lol

Imbecile.
Here we say "Crioulo".
"Makako" (essa escrita de funkeiro de merda) stands for monkey.

We call them Brazilians.

we say "Chombo"

like the pepper

We are not, those are some autistics Brazilians lurking on Sup Forums.

German tourists.

Soon enough we will be calling them British :^)

Pardas are more beautiful.
But British can't say much about beautiful women.

Here in Russia, we say "Brazilets"

but that girl was so bullied they even had to replace her as beauty queen

Internet is a Mad Max kind of territory.
Trolls and bullies are everywhere. But on our daily bases I never saw such a thing.

Nigrulo

Brasileiro.

Fuck you interacial, traitor of whites.

When I was in high school we had a very dark friend, his nickname was "mono" which literally means "monkey" in Spanish. But that's just our humor, there was no malicious intentions behind it.

Other than that, we really don't have a Spanish word for "nigga", here we just call people who are really brown "Negro", but it's not an offensive world whatsoever.

Bump

Nido

Bump

you can find her ilk in the dumpsters of California, new york and London

Kuronbo
Though it's an old word.

klombo

>pure blood brazilian.

what does that even mean senpai

This desu