What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUmB2eAmnr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's where god sends you when he hates you.

[Excluiding Panama and Nicaragua and incluiding Mexico] Violent indios killing each others for drug business.

Honduras - El Salvador - Guatemala - Nicaragua: Hell on earth
Costa Rica - Panama: Nice countries
Belize: ¿?

> including Costa Rica

My neighbors growing up adopted a kid from Guatemala. He was literally hell on earth.

Natural Biodiversity

Costa Rica is shit, don't believe the memes
t. went there

This, but excluding Costa Rica.

>Excluiding Panama
>not including Costa Rica

Oh man, I love this meme.

nothing.

this desu

You mad because there are decent countries in this subcontinent?

Not really, I only find the notion that they don't have a high murder rate funny.

>Chile
>Bolivia
>Ecuador
>Peru
Andean masterrace

They're like a shittier version of Cuba, safe but poor and c*mmunist

Can confirm

this is where the big majority of US illegal migration comes from. But since they aren't directly hurting us we let them pass and give them food and shelter if they need them, well just until the reach the north, they are basically subhuman beasts so in there Cartel rounds them up and shoot them for the keks.
youtube.com/watch?v=tUmB2eAmnr4

>subhuman beasts
btw just saying north mexicans and cartel are, not central american bros.

Guatemala central american super power in year 3020!!!!!!!!

Do your best Blue!

Mexico's Mexico

Nicaragua rural people are very violent actually. What happens is that the justice system is almost forgotten in that areas, meanwhile the urban zones are heavily represed

Well of course those are high rates, but the difference is that Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala rates are ridiculous

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Just Nicaragua.

That's who i was refering to

Nice photo.

Well, that happens when you have a big population that has completely different cultures and non of those want to assimilate.
Consider yourself lucky that you have a small and homogeneus population in your country.

11 is ok by LAT standards. Panama is actually improving and Costa Rica had a bad year because of wild nicaraguans.

I am more surprised by the Mexican rate. I am not sure if their govement is lying or if all those news of massacres and violence by drug cartels are made up.

They're not from central america, remember!

They're from the glorious north!

Central America is part of the North American continent in the English language anyway.

Of course our government is lying although homicide statistics are harder to hide. The thing is you get a lot of high profile crimes in Mexico, American media doing close scrutiny and fucking ex-military on the cartels playing psychological warfare and getting fucked up creative on ways to send a message. The massacres are very real and a good bit of those the government itself doing death squad style supresion.

It's beyond the pale intolerable levels but on the other hand other than petty corruption it still isn't touching a majority of the population which is largely the reason many Mexicans seem non chalant about the violence. Having said that, all those countries above us are really worse off, as I've explained we just get more publicity.