Tfw you will never live in an alternate universe where the nazis win

>tfw you will never live in an alternate universe where the nazis win.

Do you enjoy licking boots that much?

seems like a logistical nightmare.

>tfw

I'm ok with this map

>Nazis win, Japan loses and Soviet Union still exists.
That's a maybe little too alternate.

>implying Japan would have a fucking sliver of chance against United states.
Their shitty island has less than 15 percent arable land.

Nazis win but Japan gets nuked anyways because of Pearl Harbor

Argentina would have joined Spain (and by extension Germany's) side. They were helping Franco back then.
That would have created a new conflict in South America with USA financing Argentinian neighbours in a proxy war. It wouldn't look like your map.

Italy could barely hold East Africa let alone control all that territory

Germany would have probably absorbed them

>nz, canada and australia with america instead of britain
I know nothing about the second world war: the post

Argentina would have been CIA'D or Invaded long before that point. Monroe doctrine is too stronk.

So america has nukes but germany wins anyway?

The UK should be purple, the Nazis could have never installed a puppet regime without a two front war which is exactly what liquidated them in reality and even a pro-Nazi regime would've never cut ties with the Americans and the empire. Also keke ta India, what happened there? And that Italian empire is beyond delussional.

what about japan's puppets in China? they were fighting China before Germany went to war

>Also keke ta India, what happened there?
The OP realised he was making another generic Sup Forums map and wanted to be creative.

wrong asia map

Then what's happened to German ally Japan you retard?

I wish i lived in an alternate universe where the UK and Germany never went to war, nationalism thrived and communism was crushed, and both countries ruled over their respective shitskins with an iron fist.

Argentina should be neutral.

I think more likely if the British lost Britain they'd flee to Canada and form an Alliance with the Yanks, Aussies, Kiwis, and other commonwealth countries to fight back rather than simply become a German puppet state. Like, ever.

>i will never live in an alternate universe where i did the right choices in life

You wouldn't have been able to hold on to the India's and maybe a certain part of Africa desu.

In this scenario, Britian has fallen to the Germans.

Are you daft?

America backstabbed us and forced us to give away India in 1942.

Africa was laughably easy to keep a stranglehold of. Everything on that continent we gave away post-ww2.

>Japan giving away their Chinese clay in an Axis win scenario

It wasn't CIA'd and they were pro-Axis all the way to 1945.

>tfw nobody wanted the leaf

what part of "we shall never surrender" did you not understand m8?

>USSR still existing
>commie China
>American Greenland
>American taking French Guiana and Suriname

china still existing
chink detected