Americanski, do you really think you can beat THIS in war?

Americanski, do you really think you can beat THIS in war?

Other urls found in this thread:

fusiontables.google.com/DataSource?docid=120DzHmKJOgO9k5lTlIBh0WALCz-MpXOuoXwznyM#rows:id=1
youtube.com/watch?v=OmX1V6_gukY
youtube.com/watch?v=HQRDJ1JGVRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw pic related makes the entire armed forces of the us shake with fear

To be fair we could fuck you up, America would fucking crush you.

brits are trash in war tho

They are weaponising transexuals! We cannot beat that.

You had the advantage. Try it out on the sea and you'd get your teeth kicked in, Ivan.

>Try it out on the sea
Why would they do that? You were invading their mainland.

Were we really? kek, that's why they hate us then.

try with nukes and you'd get your teeth turned into ash

You don't know about the Crimean war were France and UK ganged up on Russia in order to defend kebab?
>british education

the entire invasion was pants on head retarded

Listen Ivan, if you ever dared fire a nuclear warhead at us you'd be fucking decimated and you know it.
I don't bother learning about irrelevant wars

The Crimean war is hardly irrelevant. The impression that I get, is that you just don't bother to learn.

Do you expect me to know about every war we have ever been in? Because I don't.

shut up you little bitch. By air, land and sea Russia has a more powerful military than Britain

Nope, but I'd at least expect you to have basic knowledge of history if you write comments like this:
>You had the advantage. Try it out on the sea and you'd get your teeth kicked in, Ivan.

Little manlet island ruled by minorities and no recources. Hilarious!

ashamed of having defended kebab?

tl;dr France stronk but not really, domestic policy driving all decisionmaking, first taste of the cruelty of new military technology

Their JEW pm sent Brits to die for dirty kebab's sake. Shameful, really...

>All this butthurt
We'd still shit all over you meme countries

>it's another pathetic losers rping as countries episode

>nigel
so you are just another idiot

Yes Russians are short and shit at fighting. Every war Russia suffers massive casualties and can only win if they can zerg rush opponent.

America has bigger population, and in every war enemy of Russia kills 30 Russians for each death. Therefore Russia cannot win.

Also did I mention Russians are short? Sorry but Americans cannot respect manlets.

Do you actually think I care what you say? You're some shitskin in some south american shithole lmao

>Russia males: 177.2 cm (5 ft 10 in)
>United States males: 175.7 cm (5 ft 9 in)
>Russia females: 164.1 cm (5 ft 4 1⁄2 in)
>United States females: 161.8 cm (5 ft 3 1⁄2 in)
Really makes you think.

Brits are god tier fighters. Literally a few hundred thousands brits ruled most of the war.

When brits and Russians fought in war result is always

100 brits dead
100000000000 Russians dead

(numbers might be slightly exaggerated)

>it's another me looking at pathetic losers rping as countries on the internet instead of studying episode

It is a waste of our time talking to these lesser beings. They'll never understand.

Only in parallel universe xD

You have to go back

Russian male is 5'8

fusiontables.google.com/DataSource?docid=120DzHmKJOgO9k5lTlIBh0WALCz-MpXOuoXwznyM#rows:id=1

furthermore, that is due to Hispanics. They are short fucks. Only white people count. A 5'8 white person is subhuman.

Either you are 6'0 or above or you lose white status and are mongoloid like Russians.

No Russians need to get their ass kicked again. Russia was put in their place in cold war but nobody has put them in their place for too long. I am tired of short white wannabes talking shit when they cucks.

you sound like naruto fans discussing kakashi vs. rasengan duel 100% serious

So, that's why we ruled the world then? How pathetic is your country? Fucking state of your economy. Keep thinking Russia is strong when in reality you're only a regional power. A meme. Keep being what you always were, Europe's little bitch.

JUST

Who cares. THIS can't compete in anything else besides war.
A whole nation of bydlos some may say.

all of these fuckboys would cave for an angry Pole irl tßh, they are scary

You ruled over negros
what an achievment
>Naval battle
top kek japs can't fight on land

topkek

close but no cigar Ivan. America has all of Europe on lease including your former colonies.

Does this map trigger you?

We will have Ukraine, Georgia, Siberia, and Syria soon. Your autistic midget Putin will not save you

Stop talking shit on aglos. We have ruled the world consistently for centuries. We will kill Russia because Anglo speaking master race not dying Russian speaking manlet cucks

all your base belong to us

>So, that's why we ruled the world then?
You didn't. Stop being so delusional.

Y-you stop picking on us, Sergei. Ok? And our dog too, ok?

We're friends now OK? You let us live?

countries with territorial disputes can't join NATO it's one of the reasons why putin took the crimea.
damage control works sometimes.

Jews has all of America, you're not even race just spic/negro mix

Kakashi vs rasengan?

Depending on who does the rasengan, Kakashi might win or lose. Konohamaru does it= Kakashi wins. Minato does it= Kakashi loses.

Jews have all of Russia since October Revolution. You cant even win cold war even with help of communist Jews.

You arent race you are just mongol rape babies mixed with turk

Kek i don't care since you can't beat us

>tfw will never live a comfy life in Norilsk with my qt Russian gf
I-I can barely stand 9°c without freezing my balls over

Brits are god tier at sea and on land only when they have Canadian, Ausdie, and Kiwi soldiers in the vanguard

Who won cold war again?

Who has troops in former USSR countries? Remind me? We already beat you. We just pick up the remains of your empire as you slowly die. The only growth in Russia is from Central Asian turk immigrants. Smart Russians have already left Russa or will leave it. Whites that remain die of aids and krokodil.

We will bury you.

Agent Orange still going strong weakening the gook menace

>Who won cold war again?
USA won USSR lost but USSR don't exist anymore
>Who has troops in former USSR countries
Still Russia

Yeah but they fold like little bitches at war. If it's regular one. Liek Chechen war and their complete bankruptcy. Their nuclear shield didn't work after that all the way to 2003. Their weight category and direct rival is Germany. Ours is China. Russia and Germany don't get it's the economy or it's the legitimacy stupid argument.

USSR was Russia.

We stole your empire and made you cucks. Now Russia decays and we have your former colonies.

So yes USA won.

There is no rematch because there is no coming back for Russia. China and USA will finish off the pathetic remains of Russia.

Russia had its chance and lost to superior America. Now we gloat over you as you feel butthurt.

>Russian """"""navy""""""

They were a joke at the turn of the 20th century and they're a joke now

kek

How can anyone want to harm this?
youtube.com/watch?v=OmX1V6_gukY

Still can wipe out your memegis burkes
You will collapse soon under you own weight like USSR

Meanwhile in real life
youtube.com/watch?v=HQRDJ1JGVRk

>You will collapse soon under you own weight like USSR
this, ironically the chinese communists have become better at managing caiptalism

That is difference between us we arent losers like Russia.

Russia still has more land for us to steal.

And just so you know, there is no shit talking between us because Russia cant talk shit. It lost, we won. Only we can talk shit. Russians can only get triggered and butthurt over it,

Maybe China will beat us, but Russia lost to us. Russia is our bitch.

And to all you Russian fags stop talking shit on our mom the UK. Great Britain gave the world Canada, US, and Australia. Hell even the best place in Africa is South Africa.

US can talk shit on UK. So can Canada and Australia but you Russians shut the fuck up as the best you gave the world is North Korea.

Russia contributed shit to World, and lost cold war. Die with some dignity.

Eat more shit yess i know you like that

Your country is dead. You should have sucked that Nazi cock. Maybe then you could have been relevant.

You're less relevant than us lol

awww you sound mad now you arent even defending Russia anymore just childish insults. Topkek.

Now you realize truth. You lost. We dont respect you. You wanted to be our friend in the 90s but anglos rejected you. We only fuck your women and care nothing about you as we take over what is left of your empire.

America has the head of the Russian bear mounted on wall. You are so beneath us we dont even pay attention to it, it is just some past beast we killed.

Look at this picture my Russian friend this is where you stand you cuck.

You cant win here.

cringe

>It's another episode where Russians don't realize war between our countries would just be nuclear holocaust

And you are less than relevant to us.

At least we like UK. At least UK has a legacy that isnt a cuckhold like Russia. Your legacy is having your former empire fall to anglos.

Brasil is cringeworthy. We only like you for putas com bundas grande.

Canada has a greater GDP than you, fucking CANADA. Holy kek

Stop roleplaying.

>he doesnt know about the crimean war

you TRIP FAG FUCK kill yourself your being cringy

Every single fucking thing you've said is cringeworthy. Just stop.

US beating Russia in cold war, and getting its former colonies in NATO is not roleplaying.

Brasil is even more pathetic than Russia.

I know that we won. That's all that matters.

Then you realize it's actually hydra bear
rawr

>Hell even the best place in Africa is South Africa.
That's Libya. At least it was before you destroyed it.

You werent even our greatest conquest.

Russia ranks maybe #4 on countries US destroyed.

So as you admit South Africa is the best. That is what America does, destroys inferior countries. Germany is on that list you fucking hypocrites. You tried to be like the anglos and destroy others, and got destroyed yourselfs. Hell you lost to fucking Russia. \

While Russia cannot talk shit to superior anglos, Russia can talk shit to Germany all day. They basically came in and raped all your women to where half of germans are now slavs. No wonder your country is such a cuck.

jesus fucking christ get off your high horse. you didn't do shit, you're just a fat autist who brags about his country's achievements and feels superior to everyone else. nationalism is truly cancer

>he thinks his country contributed to the allies

What is the first 3 hmmm?

Put Funland down for 2017

Germany is a disgrace. Hopefully the refugees wipe out the remaining Germanic genes.

I dont blame you for being angry about our nationalism when Germany is too pathetic to have any of its own. Germany was nationalistic than US and Russia made it a cuck.

German men are too big of faggots to feel nationalism. Hell even Russia who we destroyed deserve nationalism as long as they respect superiority of anglos. Germany gets nothing. Go take in some more mudslimes cuck

America respects Finland, normally in war non-russians kill 30 Russians for each loss they have. Finls killed 100 Russians for each Finn killed. Your Russian killing skills will be greatly appreciated.

>So as you admit South Africa is the best
Not exactly.

Lol on Tuesday you will be dying on the street shot by some overweight fluid gendered cuck in a mobility cart because of your shitty elections.

So much for controlling shit, we didn't go to your stupid war, just watched you spend your trillions into sand people.

That's why we're celebrating 100 years of independence soon.

Canada
Mexico
Powhatan

You proved yourself as massive faggot
kys fatnik

>You werent even our greatest conquest.

Russia ranks maybe #4 on countries US destroyed.
yet havent conquredthe basic sharting muscles

topkek says the Russian kek.

yet here we stand and didnt collapse like Shit Russians did. That is the great thing about being American. We can waste money destroying everybody for no reason and face no consequences. All anglos do this. It is pretty great. France is on list of countries that anglos made cucks of.

yet we beat Russia, just shows you how pathetic Russia is. And furthermore Swedes are biggest cucks in Europe, even bigger cucks than the Germans.

>Scandinavians are good at English
What a false meme.

Lol Ivan, you have half our GDP, you would get wrecked in a war with France, let's not even talk about the US.

Your army is just pathetic bunch of old farts and shitskins
Not relevant

>cuck
>cuck
>cuck
>German cucks lol
>dog bless America
Off yourself.

says the cuck.

I would tell you to off yourself, but a cuck like you will never breed. I look forward to the death of Germany as Muslims breed you out of existence.

piss off cuck. Anglos made Germany their bitch, twice, but we didnt finish you off. Germany killed itself by taking in mudslimes. We laugh at you cuck.

Replace the books with bigot

Muslims > Anglos
You literally ruined the entire world with your imperialism

Bitch, the only reason why your country could even ascend from the state of meager shit-colony to world power is because you had so much fucking open lands, help and funds. The british conquered part of your land for you, you were funded in manpower, weapons and money to fight against fucking uncivilized natives and take their lands, the french sold you 1/3 of your current land, already fucking conquered and pacified for you. Heck, without us you'd still be a fucking colony.

So there you are with natural ressources the size of europe for basically nothing, how do you capitalize on that shit ?

While the actual powers are busy destroying themselves because muh germany decides to fuck shit up you take up financial power by creating money for free (enormous inflation that you would not suffer the consequence of because the debt reimbursement was to be made over a century)

Then in WW2 that fucking no-good cuck alcoholic brit churchill thought it would be wise to start borrowing at shit rates from you and give you all of their technology in exchange for your measly war participation. Which was mostly to fend of against the ruskies who were actually winning it.

You are shit, you almost lost a war against yourself, couldn't even defeat Cuba and couldn't even fucking defeat sandniggers. Don't let 250 years of overly priviledged and lucky history fool you about the competence of you fat shitstains. You can't be trusted with an economy or a government you debauched shits.

I still like you more than the brits.

>that jew nose
>right