PERU APPRECIATION THREAD

PERU APPRECIATION THREAD

>inb4 el peruano - no fuck off Peru is a beautiful place full of great people so stop bullying them and explore their vast culture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_NplEo7mPA
youtube.com/watch?v=tniqLTu7Uik
youtube.com/watch?v=WjRX0R-SyB8
youtube.com/watch?v=uecDNhJXdfE
youtube.com/watch?v=MCCklHB4UDA
youtube.com/watch?v=PFUevXe0-H8
youtube.com/watch?v=mKjSyZhIIiw
youtube.com/watch?v=Hbj-t7IhQDA
youtube.com/watch?v=dql-D6JQ1Bc
explora.cl/357-articulos-de-ciencia/articulos-historia/8009-la-disputa-por-el-origen-del-pisco-10-anos-de-investigacion-confirman-procedencia-chilena-del-destilado-mas-popular-de-america-latina
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

El polACO

Brown hell

really makes you think

greatest ally

no u

waiting for nigeria

and there will be a trio

Post Peruvian qties

average peruvian women

E

L MEJOR PAIS DEL MUNDO - PERU

L

OS PERUANOS - MIS HERMANOS

DURANTE SU NIÑEZ.....

fuck is it mi hermanos or mis hermanos?
ayudo

MI PRESIDENTE

mis hermanos

Gracias

EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU
NIÃEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÃAR
CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS
``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el peruANO NO SE BAÃA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES PERUANO EN ``LATÃN ???

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN PeruANO ES LA COSA MÃS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAÃOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÃRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE GUANACO

delet

together with nigeria you are Flag: defence force

i miss this era, make /lat/ great again

Mi mujer esta mejor

no bully

Cual es la opinion general de peru sobre chile?

>caras de hombre
ehhh

post peru su27

moar

Bueno para la economía, malo para la cultura (pic related).

>having venezuela in your team
kek

We do need a better logo tho

>tfw no incan princess gf

True, but the rotating flag colors were a nice touch tho.

pieru means fart in finnish

what do you think about the scissors dance?, literally inca breakdance

youtube.com/watch?v=g_NplEo7mPA
youtube.com/watch?v=tniqLTu7Uik

to my liking

Ania Gadea

I love you peru! your the greatest

Pretty cool, why does the music sound Chinese tho, is that later influence?

EL

>OS PERUANOS - MIS HERMANOS
Y... digamos que si, es bastante acertado

What is my chance to get laid in Peru. What risks will be waiting for me there? I am pale btw (if that is something without Sup Forums)

zero peruANOS are like irl elves, they are too pure and white

was über Brasil meine deutsche descented friend.

ce gosta do peru hein safado? hahahaha!

>is that later influence?

Obviously, guitars didn't exist in inca times

>why does the music sound Chinese tho

Andean music sounds a bit chinese to me too.

youtube.com/watch?v=WjRX0R-SyB8
youtube.com/watch?v=uecDNhJXdfE
youtube.com/watch?v=MCCklHB4UDA

is it time?

hhahahaha gay!

who's this qt

El peruano!

Do you ever feel like your flag is missing something?

idk, but here is more native girls dressed as incans
for what?

youtube.com/watch?v=PFUevXe0-H8

We have their flag outside of City Hall in Toronto...

Care to explain this subtle subterfuge, Peru?

How does a guinea pig taste like Perubros?

this gringo also thinks that sounds like chinese music

youtube.com/watch?v=mKjSyZhIIiw
Takanakuy is growing more and more outside cuzco, btw.

delicious, but not everyone eats it

el peruANO

I'm well aware there were no stringed instruments, what I'm asking is whether the distinct sound is Chinese much the same as the guitar in Nahuatl music is obviously Spanish in origin, our original music is more like that of Amerindians in the US
as in

youtube.com/watch?v=Hbj-t7IhQDA

which stands to reason given Nahuatl is part of a language family also present in much of the American Southwest. I generally associate Peruuvian music with pan flute music as in El Cóndor Pasa. so I'm asking if this comes from the larger East Asian migraton to Peru, which may have been an influence or if it's just a case of convergence in otherwise unrealted music.

>just a case of convergence in otherwise unrealted music
probably this because ecuadorian and bolivian andean music sound similar and they didn't had a large asian immigration like peru, but I'm not so sure

thx man, interesting topic and Peruvian music is certainly worth looking more into

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAKJAKJJSSKAHKSAFAJKDFAJA

EL MAVIS

UNA VELA

we tried to expel them some time ago

STOP RUINING MY DOTA GAMES

THERE WAS A SERVER BUILT JUST FOR YOU

>UNA PUTA HOJA

Good thread

>chavacano creole

kys

Ranked doesn't work in the Peruvian server tho.

The last incan bridge, does anyone here know in which year is gonna be repaired again, and at what time of year?
Also, what's the name of the song that is played at the end? and how common are those cute hats that children use at the end of the video?
youtube.com/watch?v=dql-D6JQ1Bc

God I love our andean natives
They are usually super humble people and treat visitors well, at least the times I've visited their villages
Amazonian natives a shit tho

Didn't know about that bridge my fellow town rapist, nor I know the name of the song, but the hats are indeed often used by the people there, they are really comfortable

thx

explora.cl/357-articulos-de-ciencia/articulos-historia/8009-la-disputa-por-el-origen-del-pisco-10-anos-de-investigacion-confirman-procedencia-chilena-del-destilado-mas-popular-de-america-latina

"It is really pure, un. adulterated brandy, distilled in Peru, from the grape known as Italia, or La Rosa del Peru, and takes its name from the port of Pisco in which it is shipped."
- Thomas W. Knox (1835-1896)

Chile did beat us to the appellation of origin but we all know where it's really from.

V A P E ruano

“De 38 botijas que había en la hacienda, tres eran de pisco”, señala Lacoste. Su propietario era Marcelino González Guerrero, político y empresario de la zona que incluso llegó a ser corregidor de Coquimbo en 1722, agrega. Este descubrimiento constituye el registro histórico más antiguo del uso de la palabra “pisco” para definir este tipo de aguardiente en el territorio nacional y ha generado un revuelo en la batalla por su origen que sostienen Chile y Perú.

typical peruvian, there is objective proof of pisco existence, exports and elaboration in Chile dating back to the 18th century, the first peruvian accounts are from the 19th century, the only defense you have is that there is a geographical area of the same name in peru
>but we all know where it's really from.
fuck off

More like this? I can get high to this shit.

I have a peruvian friend, never met someone who hated peru more than him, his dream is to never go back (met him in spain), I hope his dream comes true

> the first peruvian accounts are from the 19th century

Then why are Chileans hosting a paper that says we beat you by 2-3 centuries?

"Jacob Schlupmann (2003), en un minucioso estudio ha demostrado el apogeo y la crisis de la comercialización del vino y aguardiente en Ica. En su investigación, Pisco aparece como el puerto más importante de embarque de vinos y aguardientes en los siglos XVI y XVII con rumbo al Callao, Huanchaco, Chérrepe, Paita, Guayaquil, Panamá, Guatemala, Portobelo. También desde Pisco salían embarcaciones de azogue y aguardiente de uva al sur, especialemente a Arica, y desde allí a Potosí y otros centros mineros."

Even Americans like Nicholas Cushner (pic related) know this. The academic consensus is pretty much for Peru. You can have the money, just admit the truth.

learn to read you fucking moron, jesus , Pisco is the name of the geographical location where the harbor is, it says right there in your quote that the harbor called "Pisco" exported wine and aguardiente, and NOT the drink pisco, that also points out the fact that most of Peru used it's grapes for wine and aguerdiente, and NOT pisco. This entire "claim" comes from the fact that peruvians like you have no reading comprehension whatsoever, there is also a town called "Ginebra" in Switzerland, does that mean that Gin is Swiss? no it doesn't, you fucking idiot.

milking the goats is all in your hands...
all in your hands

"Pisco" is aguardiente made from grapes, nothing more, nothing less. Are you seriously trying to argue against this basic fact? What next? Champagne isn't sparkling wine?

How can I better cultivate and develop my inner Bolivian, /peru/?